Your Worst Assyrian Song Please?

Man, I am glad someone actually thinks the same as I do when it comes to songs. I am talking about HONEST.

There is nothing worse than these silly silly songs that go like this:

-Slele l'barya, rabenwa mukhnya, menadya, meri qala, dooly seeya, hale khacha meeya'

Seriously, doesn't it get old? it is like every album has to have these stupid lyrics. Ok we know they rhyme, but so what? pishla pakhta w ateqta.

I have had many posts in the past about Assyrian music and what the problem with it is: mainly the lyrics!!!

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Man, I am glad someone actually thinks the same as I do when it comes to songs. I am talking about HONEST.

There is nothing worse than these silly silly songs that go like this:

-Slele l'barya, rabenwa mukhnya, menadya, meri qala, dooly seeya, hale khacha meeya'

Seriously, doesn't it get old? it is like every album has to have these stupid lyrics. Ok we know they rhyme, but so what? pishla pakhta w ateqta.

I have had many posts in the past about Assyrian music and what the problem with it is: mainly the lyrics!!!

ASHOOR

YOU RHYMED! YOU RHYMED!

I don't mind the rhyming. Please tell me you've heard jenans latest song about the "gootha". The lyrics are meaningless.

yazil himmmmmm, ateh grimmmmmm, aqleh o edateh seereh, aaakh yea maree, aryehleh, nimrehleh, beriyeh shehsheeleh  lol haha

baklawa said:
See, I don't mind Julie Yousif really.  Not her songs -- she has nothing original, but just in terms of her voice.  It's not so bad.

Oh, another song I don't like, and I know everyone is going to attack me because it seems like everyone loves this song, but I honestly can't stand it:

"Kha dana jeelinwa, raba bnateh bayinwa" by Albert Mansour.

I love that song, what is called? Seriously. I want to go to ankawa and download it.

Never mind, got it.  I love ankawa.

how could any1 hate LInda's songs, she is the best female singer after Germain

seriously , we have no good females singer ,,they are all zamaryateh and not Amanneh

her lyrics and music are great

how about

Ana shimma litly,
Atouraya ta qoorby
Saghdanookh Khilyee
and one of her best

Akhnan Akhnan Eewakh Atourayeee

Tears of Assyria said:
how could any1 hate LInda's songs, she is the best female singer after Germain

seriously , we have no good females singer ,,they are all zamaryateh and not Amanneh

her lyrics and music are great

how about

Ana shimma litly,
Atouraya ta qoorby
Saghdanookh Khilyee
and one of her best

Akhnan Akhnan Eewakh Atourayeee

You sound like if she was the one who wrote these lyrics.
You are wrong khono Linda cannot wrote any songs neither lyrics nor music,just like Agassi,Sargon Gabriel,they are just singers NO ATRISTS.
Iam not saying they are not good singers but they cant write anything.
On the other hand we have great artists/singers in our nation like Ashur Bet Sargis,Walter Aziz,Shlemon Bet Shmoel that can write lyrics and music.

THESE ARE FACTS !!!!

mishtutho said:
You sound like if she was the one who wrote these lyrics.
You are wrong khono Linda cannot wrote any songs neither lyrics nor music,just like Agassi,Sargon Gabriel,they are just singers NO ATRISTS.
Iam not saying they are not good singers but they cant write anything.
On the other hand we have great artists/singers in our nation like Ashur Bet Sargis,Walter Aziz,Shlemon Bet Shmoel that can write lyrics and music.

THESE ARE FACTS !!!!
yes she did not write the lyrics and the music, but it was her CHOICE to sing those beautifull songs,, she could have done like Juliana, Janan , Sargon ..etc.. sing anything that makes ppl dance

Have you noticed most Assyrians likes these types of singers,, make you dance only with no taste to music or words

I have to agree with Tears of Assyria. She is a good singer and has a lot of good songs.
I don't like the songs of Ashur they really make me fall asleep ( except for some songs).

GodismyJudge said:
I have to agree with Tears of Assyria. She is a good singer and has a lot of good songs.
I don't like the songs of Ashur they really make me fall asleep ( except for some songs).

really  check this out loooooooooooooooool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76avUXPZVzY

singing is singing she also sings FLAT and out of tune in Assyrian.
So my final thought of this woman is OVERRATED....

Nuray said:
How can anybody not like that song?

Hookah,
You can find it at this link. It's the third song on his 1996 album & it's called Kha Dana.
http://www.assyriandream.com/songs/albert_mansour/

thanks got it from ankawa

GodismyJudge said:

:blink: :blink:

no, no, no Daniel

Ashur, makes you sleep, how can u fall asleep when every song of his gives ppl. goos bumps..............please
he is the best of best,, I dont even know where to start

Well I dont understand much of his songs because I don't understand the dialect. Some of his songs I like because of the music. He is a good singer though one of the best but some of his songs are about love and blabla I dont like lovesongs very much :D.

I like Bethnahrin Atrewa, Ya Sara, Rookh Rama ( or something like that).

hey daniel its 'room rama' :)

...and walter aziz is not a lyricist...anyone who writes an absurd song like shamiram and sargina is not a lyricist.

petervocals said:
hey daniel its 'room rama' :)

...and walter aziz is not a lyricist...anyone who writes an absurd song like shamiram and sargina is not a lyricist.

He also wrote:

1-Maliktet khayee
2-Qamo Shoukhliplakh
3-Bayeeli kha libba khena
4-Ana yatin mani eawin
5-Khayin
6-Parpolen Biakh
7-Kha youma
8-Lit makh Atoureta
9-Bratet Shamasha
10-Qa mani bayat Feat.Sargon Gabriel
11-Corazon.

Bayit midrehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?????

and he wrote Shamiram & Sargina and it matches with POP beat.

Peter please write something atiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
8-

HONEST said:
i thought he was singing (Prookh Rama)

Walter Aziz?,, i wouldnt say he's one of the worst,, but almost there in that same category..

In Arabic they say this for people like you

Fog mostawak

GodismyJudge said:
Well I dont understand much of his songs because I don't understand the dialect. Some of his songs I like because of the music. He is a good singer though one of the best but some of his songs are about love and blabla I dont like lovesongs very much :D.

I like Bethnahrin Atrewa, Ya Sara, Rookh Rama ( or something like that).

Raba pshama ewan,, if you understand his love songs, you'll be like dreaming.....

try to listen carfully to Kha Pokha D Sitwa Mkheele, its in the same Album as Ya Sara

if you need to know the Lyrics let me know

All Walter's songs  :)
Theres one so funny

Hes saying that he met a girl and she brought him lotion and she messaged him , then they went to a party and danced the whole naight then at the end of the song he said that he went to ask about her name from people

Like he did all that with her and he didnt even know her name :ban: what a pakhta song

And yes i hate that song shamiran w sargina  har litla hech manay

khalto najeeba said:
All Walter's songs  :)
Theres one so funny

Hes saying that he met a girl and she brought him lotion and she messaged him , then they went to a party and danced the whole naight then at the end of the song he said that he went to ask about her name from people

Like he did all that with her and he didnt even know her name :ban: what a pakhta song

And yes i hate that song shamiran w sargina  har litla hech manay

You wont understand those songs you were born in Iraq these are for girls who were born in USA,Europe its that kind of relationship.So I dont blame you hun.Its like listening to Livin La Vida Loca loooooooooooool :giggle:

mishtutho said:
You wont understand those songs you were born in Iraq these are for girls who were born in USA,Europe its that kind of relationship.So I dont blame you hun.Its like listening to Livin La Vida Loca loooooooooooool :giggle:

Nasha hes singing in Assyrian what born in Iraq what bateekh, if you pay attention to the words you feel the same, so pakheh , i like Walter personally , but i dont like his songs at all :beee:

khalto najeeba said:
Nasha hes singing in Assyrian what born in Iraq what bateekh, if you pay attention to the words you feel the same, so pakheh , i like Walter personally , but i dont like his songs at all :beee:

Le parsheelan eatateh la ze shimit matwati kolan eawakh mkha baba o kha yima akhonwateh ....
U dont like that? om ras ba6eeekh

Back