• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Your Worst Assyrian Song Please?

GodismyJudge

Well I dont understand much of his songs because I don't understand the dialect. Some of his songs I like because of the music. He is a good singer though one of the best but some of his songs are about love and blabla I dont like lovesongs very much :D.

I like Bethnahrin Atrewa, Ya Sara, Rookh Rama ( or something like that).

petervocals

hey daniel its 'room rama' :)

...and walter aziz is not a lyricist...anyone who writes an absurd song like shamiram and sargina is not a lyricist.

hanagoota

petervocals said:
hey daniel its 'room rama' :)

...and walter aziz is not a lyricist...anyone who writes an absurd song like shamiram and sargina is not a lyricist.

He also wrote:

1-Maliktet khayee
2-Qamo Shoukhliplakh
3-Bayeeli kha libba khena
4-Ana yatin mani eawin
5-Khayin
6-Parpolen Biakh
7-Kha youma
8-Lit makh Atoureta
9-Bratet Shamasha
10-Qa mani bayat Feat.Sargon Gabriel
11-Corazon.

Bayit midrehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?????

and he wrote Shamiram & Sargina and it matches with POP beat.

Peter please write something atiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
8-

mishtutho

HONEST said:
i thought he was singing (Prookh Rama)

Walter Aziz?,, i wouldnt say he's one of the worst,, but almost there in that same category..

In Arabic they say this for people like you

Fog mostawak

GodismyJudge said:
Well I dont understand much of his songs because I don't understand the dialect. Some of his songs I like because of the music. He is a good singer though one of the best but some of his songs are about love and blabla I dont like lovesongs very much :D.

I like Bethnahrin Atrewa, Ya Sara, Rookh Rama ( or something like that).
Raba pshama ewan,, if you understand his love songs, you'll be like dreaming.....

try to listen carfully to Kha Pokha D Sitwa Mkheele, its in the same Album as Ya Sara

if you need to know the Lyrics let me know

~..Parkhaneeta..~

All Walter's songs  :)
Theres one so funny

Hes saying that he met a girl and she brought him lotion and she messaged him , then they went to a party and danced the whole naight then at the end of the song he said that he went to ask about her name from people

Like he did all that with her and he didnt even know her name :ban: what a pakhta song

And yes i hate that song shamiran w sargina  har litla hech manay

mishtutho

khalto najeeba said:
All Walter's songs  :)
Theres one so funny

Hes saying that he met a girl and she brought him lotion and she messaged him , then they went to a party and danced the whole naight then at the end of the song he said that he went to ask about her name from people

Like he did all that with her and he didnt even know her name :ban: what a pakhta song

And yes i hate that song shamiran w sargina  har litla hech manay

You wont understand those songs you were born in Iraq these are for girls who were born in USA,Europe its that kind of relationship.So I dont blame you hun.Its like listening to Livin La Vida Loca loooooooooooool :giggle:

~..Parkhaneeta..~

mishtutho said:
You wont understand those songs you were born in Iraq these are for girls who were born in USA,Europe its that kind of relationship.So I dont blame you hun.Its like listening to Livin La Vida Loca loooooooooooool :giggle:

Nasha hes singing in Assyrian what born in Iraq what bateekh, if you pay attention to the words you feel the same, so pakheh , i like Walter personally , but i dont like his songs at all :beee:

mishtutho

khalto najeeba said:
Nasha hes singing in Assyrian what born in Iraq what bateekh, if you pay attention to the words you feel the same, so pakheh , i like Walter personally , but i dont like his songs at all :beee:

Le parsheelan eatateh la ze shimit matwati kolan eawakh mkha baba o kha yima akhonwateh ....
U dont like that? om ras ba6eeekh

~..Parkhaneeta..~

mishtutho said:
Le parsheelan eatateh la ze shimit matwati kolan eawakh mkha baba o kha yima akhonwateh ....
U dont like that? om ras ba6eeekh

Well thats the only song i like out of his all cd's and songs  :mrgreen: oh and its omtaneta song so i dont listen to omtanayeh songs that much  :blush2: and leave my b6eekha alone :beee: :lol:

GGBW

baklawa said:
"Khamra Teeqa" by Linda George.  Just horrible  :yucky:
OMG my friend and I used to sing that song when we were like 5.

WORST song in my opinion is "Shlama" by Linda George....and for this reason:

Here's the opening lines:  "Shlaamaaaa..shlama allakh qowra shtiqta...shlamaaaa...shlama allukh sahda'd umta"

and then she goes on to sing about "bruna meeta go dargooshta min kipna, yimoo pishla primta be skinta" or something, which is all very sad and disastrous...but the music...the MUSIC...to this song, is ridiculously upbeat and happy.  You almost want to dance to it.  Then you hear the words and are like "...'tf?"

baklawa

waleeta said:
OMG my friend and I used to sing that song when we were like 5.

WORST song in my opinion is "Shlama" by Linda George....and for this reason:

Here's the opening lines:  "Shlaamaaaa..shlama allakh qowra shtiqta...shlamaaaa...shlama allukh sahda'd umta"

and then she goes on to sing about "bruna meeta go dargooshta min kipna, yimoo pishla primta be skinta" or something, which is all very sad and disastrous...but the music...the MUSIC...to this song, is ridiculously upbeat and happy.  You almost want to dance to it.  Then you hear the words and are like "...'tf?"
You remind me of my dad!  He could never listen to Evin Aghassi because he said most of his songs were like that -- depressing lyrics set to an upbeat tempo.  I agree, although "Habbania" remains one of my favorite songs.

graphist

Linda George is far from good, and her "No Quarter" (WTF!) song solidified it!  She needs to stop trying to be Madonna!!!  Moderee kheche...

mishtutho

I see people talk about Linda George and walter aziz the most in this forum.WHYYYYY those two??? :baby: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

graphist

mishtutho said:
I see people talk about Linda George and walter aziz the most in this forum.WHYYYYY those two??? :baby: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:
I am assuming because those two suck the most...you think?

parzona

graphist said:
I am assuming because those two suck the most...you think?

Are you kidding me? they are my favorite singers.
Always updated.
I guess they are little stuckup though :) both of them  :giggle: