PenPal Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
atourina is a nosy ass and gets in everyboyd's business  :mrgreen:

liam i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanna go there.. but italy's first one my list..and u guys are second..  :blush2:

my friend flew there twice last year FOR FREE cuz she works for an airline  :ban:

BeLLaMaFIa said:
atourina is a nosy ass and gets in everyboyd's business  :mrgreen:

liam i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanna go there.. but italy's first one my list..and u guys are second..  :blush2:

my friend flew there twice last year FOR FREE cuz she works for an airline  :ban:
Get a job with an ailine?  :)  I hope my letter to you arrives soon, how long does airmail usually take???

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hey... its not my fault u called in sick at work yesterday so u were too busy to come on here and read my replies  :bangin:

jealous of what exactly?!  ur gonna have to try a BIT harder to make me jealous...  :razz:

if u ever end up going to aust to stalk liam.. can u at lesat bring me back a koala... ill be nice to you.. and i wont train it to attack you.. i promise :diablo:

robin  :bigarmhug:  dont worry.. she already sent the letter, so ur in the clear  :giggle:

and YES i like getting in everyones business.. isnt that what assyrians do?! :blink: :bangin:

vivian i'm a nice person, accept my apologies :bigarmhug: and if you go to australia, can you bring me a koala too?

lmao @ a koala tree  :ROFLMAO: ur dillusional  :razz:

linda i guess i have to.. but dont do it again  :beee: lol.. yeah i'lll bring u a koala and u can name her atourina..  :mrgreen:

vivian, i don't remember what i said LOL... but i won't do it again :sadangel:

it'll need a boy koala named Jay, because Atourina can't be alone :ROFLMAO:

:giggle:

yeah.. i think the Jay & Atourina koalas would be make a great pair..

awwww.. they'd make cute baby koalas  :lol:

:)  Your more than welcome to join Kitten!!  Im waiting for Renee to let me know if there was an uneven list to see if theres a penpal available for you (she set up this penpal thing, but shes no longer here  :sadangel:), Shamirum did you not have a part in this too???  I remember Renee mentioning something along those lines, maybe im mistaken??  :unsure:

But if there is not a spare person im more than happy to be your penpal!!!  :wink:

soccrazy said:
guys, this is too long for me to go through, can someone tell me in short, what this is all about plz? and how can someone get involved,.

well the person that was running this does not comee on here anymore, and she already had done the match up who writes to who that's wat this was about writing letters to avn members .

haha the letters are still in transit I suspect!!  Mine at least!  And penpal club isnt finished just because Renee isnt here, im sure between all of us we can figure something out! :wink:

S_L said:
haha the letters are still in transit I suspect!!? Mine at least!? And penpal club isnt finished just because Renee isnt here, im sure between all of us we can figure something out! :wink:
What happened to Renee???

:baby:

ohhh liam.. ur digging urself a hole now... just wait til vivian finds out about u wanting a 2nd penpal  :razz:

soccrazy... just read the first few pages... the first page.. renee explains about the penpal club.. the later on.. she tells us who we're pairing with..

anyways.. i dont think my penpals sending me a letter anymore :sadangel:

Hey, im just being a welcoming person, if it were anyone else I would do the same...  :beee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back