PenPal Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah cuz us two rock! helloo i already told u that  :razz:

glad u liked it liam..it wasn't as good as ur gift but ah at least it was cute haha..  i replied to ur message but i dont think u got it cuz i was kinda late..  :blush2:

Pride of place, right in front of me  :mrgreen:

bella bear.jpg

oh be quiet atourina! ur just mad taht ur penpal hates u  :ROFLMAO:

and it says chicago on it.. he used things to symbolize australia and i did the same so eat it  :blush2:

why wouldnt u just express send him some cheesecake...  :bangin:  that would be from chicago too.. and the box would say chicago on it

Cos thats just such a normal thing, you know, to post a fridge to someone halfway accross the planet...  :bangin:

S_L said:
Cos thats just such a normal thing, you know, to post a fridge to someone halfway accross the planet...? :bangin:

i would soo do it.. u dont know what ur missing out on here  :bangin:

i never got a letter.. but i accepted that along time ago  :ban:

well im giving it a few more weeks at least until calling for new penpals... probaly 3 or 4 weeks actually.  Im sorry your penpals are letting you down!!!!  :sadangel:

hope this helps!  :bigarmhug:
:)

meh.. my penpal can lick donkey ballz... i should have expected that from an american  :bangin:

:bigarmhug:

atourina said:
meh.. my penpal can lick donkey ballz... i should have expected that from an american? :bangin:

I wrote to Robin.... he never wrote back to me :beee:

ur an exception..  u and a FEW other americans are cool... everyone else just sucks

and yes.. im very bitter..  if i see my penpal at convention (even tho i dunno what he looks like).. im gonna beat his ass

thanks

i don't think this penpal thing is going to work out since only a few people wrote... oh well it was worth a try :sadangel:

We will see what we can do about that girls in a few weeks time.  :) But for now, sweet dreams (well, when its night over there...), im going to bed.

good night liam  :bigarmhug:

maybe when u switch penpals just the people who actually wrote letters to one another should switch pen pals... does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back