• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

PenPal Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renee

Guys I miss the written letter. Yeah the net's great, but I miss recieving letters from friends in the mail. Remember when you'd have an overseas penpal...reading their thoughts and messages in their own writting...that personalised touch?

Well I propose we start a PenPal's club...we write letters to one another, Assyrians from all over the world. We could write one letter to start with and everyone adds their own letter to it and mails it to the next person ORRRR you can get one penpal for a month...write eachother back and forth and then you get assigned a new one.

What do you guys think?

Me and Shami are starting...anyone else interested in joining? People I'd love to hear from include:

Max
Rommel
Joe
Ben (although he's prob too gay to take part)
David
Delon
Natasha
Peaches
Slit
Cookie
Younan
Salem
Bella
Atourina
Robyn

just to name a few

BeLLaMaFIa

orrrrrrrrrrr u could just use the PM option.. zeh hossa gettign a penpal overseas.. u knwo how much postage is?!?!  :giggle:

j/k... renee i'd love for u to send me love letters  :blush2:

Renee

Gizelcourt gou PM's...I'm sick of the instantaneousness of the net...I want it to take a while for the letter to arrive...have it be written by the person, in their own hand, sending it...

:bigarmhug: David

I'm such a geek for this kinda stuff...where have the good old days gone

I hope people who i haven't mentioned on my list would join too...PLEASEEEEE feel welcome...everyone from AVN I encourage to join :2hearts:

Renee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bella...please write it...I'll love you for ever and ever and ever

assyrian_dude

vivoooo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shedooo

im in too renee......can we send pics too (not of myself of course  :lol:)

Renee

Rawmil that sounds awesome...gives me a reason to used my damed camera lol

Mjay  :hmmm:

Ok so what format do you want to do it in? One penpal for a month or so and then switch? I think I prefer it this way because you have more of a chance to get into it all...opinions?

assyrian_dude

longer then a month..i mean it takes about 6 days for regular mail to go threw right???

and your just picking names in random or we pick them

Renee

So Anita are you in? /me scratches my head lol

How about I give this thread about a week and then formulate the list...then we'll assign people to one another and decide on a time frame for it to take place. Or maybe ppl can send me pm's with a request for who they want as their penpal.

S_L...you'd make a great penpal...I suggest the ladies start nominating this one  :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.