Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? ?Nat927:? much like previous years, used her AVN connections and friends to have as much fun as possible.? Her legendary triad with AssyrianPrince21 and BellaMafia was even better and wilder this year. What a nice and wonderful girl.? Detroit may soon lose her. Born2drv will soon have a new friend.

whoooo hooooooo My name was the first name on this years AVN year book... well what can I say this year was the best avn year got to meet soo many new people and became closer with people I have already met!! Love my entry Ashoor it couldnt have been any more true!! we are already starting 2007 with a trip to Tornonto and Montreal!! so 2007 will be a great year!!

God bless !!!

:bigarmhug:

?  Assyrian_Sweetheart: what a cutie she is.  Thanks to Atourina, her climb to success was much easier.  Much like her friend deedee, is yet to ever get mad.  Let us hope this never happens. If you do get mad or rude, Assyros won?t come your way anymore?Her AVN Photo signature was arguably the best of 06, and let us hope she keeps it for 07.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks Ashoor  :yourock:

oh and ill leave it in for 2007  :razz:

ultoma: this fella is never afraid to voice his opinion, view or criticism of anything.  Relies on logic in almost everything, but that is fine, as long as it is logical to do so.  His humor, much like Mjay, can be hard to understand at times. You just got to try harder or try again later in order to get the humor.

ashoor, my humour, much like mjay's is not hard to understand, it's just illogical...

thanks though dude!

ASHOOR said:
? Alhan: new to the scene, and great to have her. Very educated and nice, and hope to see more of her in the new year

Ok, I was snooping around in this thread and never expected my name to be here? :).? Thanks Ashoor for the nice words. You have done a gret job building such an interactive network bringing Assyrians from different sides of the globe together. Alaha manteelokh khena.

I am amazed by the amount of work you've put into this yearbook.

Happy New Year to you and everyone here? :)

?  Hookah: best year ever. Best humor on the site PERIOD. Best humor, PERIOD.  Never uses any ridiculous comments to sound funny.  Short, to the point, and always funny, guaranteed.  Purple remains his favorite color.

Ashoor, I'm the funniest person on this dam website, I demand that next year I'm placed on the first page so that I don't have to scroll for half an hour to find my name!!  And you know what, the color purple is growing on me.  Like last week I saw two purple cars, one was a chevy impala and the other was a mustang.  A pimp was driving the impala and a sorority girl was driving the mustang, but if you really still want a purple car, by all means do what makes you happy.  Be fore warned, if I find out about it, you'll never hear the end of it.  Happy New Years bro, thanks for putting up with everyone's bullsh*t for one more year.

MAFIA187: ?we all know who loves him so much, and knowing who and how that person is, he is a lucky guy! ?Too busy for us, but we appreciate his occasional visits. ? Waiting for him to get his police certification. ? He sends 5 times more PMs than he does posting. A little too shy? very nice guy, if you get to know him. Just ask????. and they will tell you. That is if they want to share anything about him with others.

hahaha thanks bro ur the man...she is only my friend...i already have a gf...kheena im busy with college, work, and going out with my boys during the weekends...im almost there to get my police diploma...after my graduation, im going to the police academy for 1 year...i cant wait to become a police officer...it was only yesterday...i wished few people a happy christmas and new year...nah me shy? never shy at all...u can say im a nice guy if u get to know me...but i can be evil sometimes...depends on my mood...ask the ladies for the permission...u make sound im a pimp or something ashoor...lool ?:yourock:

ASHOOR said:
•? MACHIAVELLI: very good soccer posts as always, and interesting political and religious input when it matters the most.? Very respectful when giving their opinion.? Don’t we wish everyone gave their opinion the way he did?

Thank you Ashoor, you're too kind...

All the best to you and the rest of AVN for the new year...

Joy, I told you it would exceed your expectation, since you were waiting for it sio bad ;)

Hip Hop, I think you and someone else, are the only two who got two different entries. I thought both of you were different from your other nickname lol.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
? AsHy07: very nice and cute, but a little too inconsistent at times. That is fine, she still shows up when it matters, and hopefully more often in 2007.  Boy does she get excited when there is a party or wedding in Detroit; she is a real party girl I tell you!

Thanks Ashoor .. I'm on here almost everyday ;) I just don't post .. and I realllllly do get excited when there are parties! loll  :blush2:

Bro i knew u spend alot time on this site but didn't know u did that much.  to say all the nice wordds and know how every avner is that is just amazing and i have to tell you bro .  I Love ur site and i wish i had more time to be here but yes i did get busy the second half but i stilll tried my best to come on here for most my free time .  trust me a new year and new start i try to be more active cause brother if it wasn't for ur site i would not have met the Love of my life  :2hearts:

GReat work bro and keep it up as u bring many assyrians from all over the world closer  :yourock:

ASHOOR said:
Thanks to all of you guys, and you are quiet welcome :)

ASHOOR

It's quite... oh my god i sound like Ultomo... Haha Anyway basma janookh Ashoor. And i for your information i will never lol in my political discussions, well maybe i'll slip one in just for you to make sure you are reading them all  :mrgreen:

lol thanks Whatever.

OMG I actually forgot what the BP in your comment means, damn!!! LOL
It is a short for something.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
lol thanks Whatever.

OMG I actually forgot what the BP in your comment means, damn!!! LOL
It is a short for something.

ASHOOR

You originally wrote PB... Remember cos i wanna know

lol@Remember cos i wanna know

Yes sorry I mean PB. Damn, it was a short for something longf, but I forgot now haha (the result of having to write this long yearbook)

I will refresh my memory and get back to you.

ASHOOR

lol ok whatever I just remembered:

PB = PlayBoy :lol:

You know how they have their own AVN Awards lol, so I say yours is giving them a run for their money ;)

ASHOOR

TINA said:
Geez... so much! how do you keep up without getting fed up!  :giggle:  whats your motivation?

pacha, duhh! lol jk.

well I have to feed myself enough to have enrgy for doing all of this. no one was willing to feed me :lol:

the motivation comes from knowing that this thing gives the website a great image; an image of a place that gathers thousands in one place, and when outsides see this, they like what they see and decide to join; this is what i learnt from previous years.

it is also a little thank you to everyone for being loyal for the year

ASHOOR

mechwarrior: honestly,. I don?t know where to start. I know where to end, and I can do that now, but I will be fair.  Odd, interesting, funny, weird, nice, rude, Christian, and many other adjectives all at the same time.  Is his English really broken on purpose or is that just an excuse for a poor command of the language anyways?

Maximus: max. and the person below him, are arguably the two most misinterpreted and whose meaning least understood.  The jury is still out on him whether he does what he does on purpose or not.  Truth of the matter is, he could be using that as an excuse for his poor English? but at the same time, he is too talented and multi-skilled in life, so good or bad English doesn?t matter match.  He has got friends in Atourina, so that is all he needs. 

mechwarrior said:
  mechwarrior: honestly,. I don?t know where to start. I know where to end, and I can do that now, but I will be fair.  Odd, interesting, funny, weird, nice, rude, Christian, and many other adjectives all at the same time.  Is his English really broken on purpose or is that just an excuse for a poor command of the language anyways?

Maximus: max. and the person below him, are arguably the two most misinterpreted and whose meaning least understood.  The jury is still out on him whether he does what he does on purpose or not.  Truth of the matter is, he could be using that as an excuse for his poor English? but at the same time, he is too talented and multi-skilled in life, so good or bad English doesn?t matter match. He has got friends in Atourina, so that is all he needs. 

see... i make u look cool  :shades:

?  Deedee: so cute and nice, and yet to see a rude remark from her towards anyone.  Keep it up.  Had so much fun at the convention, already counting the days to the next convention. Problem is, you haven?t even started saving.  But you may not need to, because your horoscopes for today are promising something good.  It is so cute when you and Ninos26 get at it, it is always wildly peaceful

Nice, im the second one.. :) nice comments about convention.. and the horoscopes i keep on getting LOL

?  Janet81: made it because she is deedee?s sister and because she actually is a member, but a very infrequent one.

My sister has a account on AVN??? I didnt even know that..

Nina: one great Assyrian Voice on many of our serious, national and church forums.  Great to have her, as she, much like others here, work tirelessly to bring attention and awareness to our Assyrian issues and suffering. 

I'm very flattered thank you  :blush2: for the kind words.We all do our share and in this way we keep Assyria alive every where.It's up to us to bring awareness about Assyria.

I'm very glad to see all the good work and the attention which many AVN'rs are bringing to the Froums so that we may all share together and with others what Assyria is all about.

Thank you again and Happy 2007 Assyria and may this year bring the best to All  :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back