• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

carro

R O B I N said:
Bro i knew u spend alot time on this site but didn't know u did that much.? to say all the nice wordds and know how every avner is that is just amazing and i have to tell you bro .? I Love ur site and i wish i had more time to be here but yes i did get busy the second half but i stilll tried my best to come on here for most my free time .? trust me a new year and new start i try to be more active cause brother if it wasn't for ur site i would not have met the Love of my life? :2hearts:

GReat work bro and keep it up as u bring many assyrians from all over the world closer? :yourock:

awwww

:2hearts: :2hearts:

Alda B.

Thanks for including me into your Year book Ashoor.  I really wasn't expecting to see my name when reading the list...AVN is definitely welcoming!

Happy New Year to all the AVNers! May 2007 be a prosperous one for our people, and hopefully bring us a step closer to Nineveh!

Alda

Assyrian G Fo Lyfe

THNAKS for making this great YEARBOOk

im sorry i havent been on here very much lately

but college has been taking up much of my life lol

.... i might be making a come back tho

we shall see

:giggle:

dlty01

Telkepnetha said:
Ashoor am I blind, or did you just forget me? :blink:
?  Telkepnetha: started late, but she had a great late run, much like Atourina from last year. Can be a little too nice, wild, naughty, funny, all at the same time. I am sure she had the time of her life in her Europe gathering along with Moja and the rest.  You wonder what she is doing when she stays up really really late? Nothing serious, just some normal surfing and AVNing of course.  Hey, you also gotta love how she has learnt Assyrian so well, and in an original dialect, and mastered it well. You go girl. You are Europe?s Candy Shop!

:)

Donya

dlty01 said:
?? ?Telkepnetha: started late, but she had a great late run, much like Atourina from last year. Can be a little too nice, wild, naughty, funny, all at the same time. I am sure she had the time of her life in her Europe gathering along with Moja and the rest.? You wonder what she is doing when she stays up really really late? Nothing serious, just some normal surfing and AVNing of course.? Hey, you also gotta love how she has learnt Assyrian so well, and in an original dialect, and mastered it well. You go girl. You are Europe?s Candy Shop!

:)
Thanks dlty01 :yourock: :bigarmhug: :blush2:

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Telkepnetha said:
Ashoor am I blind, or did you just forget me? :blink:
for the first time, I thought we wouldn't get someone asking 'am i blind, i dont see my name' this year, but DUNIA made sure that trend continues offfffffffffff  LOL :lol:

but still better than previous years, where people would just assume that they are not there, without looking.

and thanks dlty for pointing it out.

ASHOOR

DBOY

HI guys, I just had a chance to read the yearbook comment, wow, somebody remembered what I did, lol, well I am kinda back, I just don't alot of opportunities to post stuff here, but I will try :)

ciao

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to those who read theirs and replied back :)

To the rest who only read and never replied  :ranting:  (I will not be nice to you in the next yearbook  :welcome3: )

ASHOOR

atourina

ASHOOR said:
Thanks to those who read theirs and replied back :)

To the rest who only read and never replied  :ranting:  (I will not be nice to you in the next yearbook  :welcome3: )

ASHOOR
:giggle: :giggle:

u should let me write their entries next year :diablo:

TooCute

Ashlee: what a hit she was in the voice chat in 2002, but has since faded. She is cute enough, so if she does come back, she can make herself very beloved in here
Hey Ashoor thanks for the words. I wonder how long it took you to write everyone a little somethin, somethin. It's nice, and I like how its personal, but in a positive way.
You're awesome. Thanks again
Ash? :)

atourina

TooCute said:
Hey Ashoor thanks for the words. I wonder how long it took you to write everyone a little somethin, somethin. It's nice, and I like how its personal, but in a positive way.
You're awesome. Thanks again
Ash  :)
ASHHHHHHHH!!.... whats up man??  why dont u ever post on here  :ranting:

TooCute

Heyy Atou.. not much is up. You know the usual school and work. How about you? Hows Jay?
I just got an account again like a month ago lol.

atourina

blahh.. too much work for me  :giggle:

jays awesome.. andddddd u still havent met him yet  :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

at least now that u have an account, u can post more.. and if anyone bugs u.. ill take care of them :boxing:  :ROFLMAO:

TooCute

Yeah I know true, I haven't met him yet. Damn I never see you. I see your sis anita and Melissa... subby sometimes. YOU, NEVER. Yulla I wanna see your Superman. lol :mrgreen:

atourina

thats probably cuz i work 2 jobs..  :bangin:  i barely ever go out..

remember when we all went to plantations/symposium that one night when jennette was drunk  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yeah, that was fun.. we should do something like that again, and ill bring jay

TooCute

Yeah I remember that night. It was fun. Yeah bring Jay next time, we'll all get tipsy together lol. :wavetowel:

Status
Not open for further replies.