Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
?TuTu: what a beautiful smile she has got now, and I don?t blame her for wanting to smile more often. ?Need more from her in the new year. ?Even her sister with a kid, has more time for AVN than she does.

awwwwww my name was there lol ......
i know i do need to post more often.. 2007 i will ;) hehe but yes as u can see i love to smile lol and ashoor u got ur braces right? wait til u get urs off and see how much ull be smiling ?:mrgreen: ;)

Godismyjudge: one of the nicest guys ever, but too bad he hates Real. His Wolf game is one of the most popular games on the website. It got people talking, laughing, and oh yeah, fighting too?You gotta love his funny poses with his tongue.  Thanks to him, Eanna, Bratiel and others for engineering one of AVN?s most successful gatherings ever.

Thanx Ashoor your the best!! I still hate Real and I won't ever gonna like them. Now with Van Nistelrooy there the pictures is complete!! :D

ASHOOR said:
? Shamirum: a legend in the making (or already there for some of us) What a year this was for her. She almost won the ?Female AVNer of the Year? even going against someone like Atourina. Her views were expressed and posted in the best way possible. Did a great job in moderating, but like always, not everyone was completely satisfied with her moderation (shhhh)  Had a lot of fun with her, and the other mods and admins in our own ?Staff Forum? Can be a pain, if you forget to pay back her Assyros!  And her SS idea with Renee? just genius, and a complete success, even if it was in its first year.  She has an amazing knowledge about almost anything we talk about, and if she doesn?t, she will ask many questions or just keep reading to learn. Great and lucky to have her as many others.  She is as AVNish as it can get.

:blush2: :blush: :blush2: :blush: :blush2: :blush: :blush2:​

But what do you mean "almost" won?!? Hahaha, you haven't announced the results yet, and there's always the possibility of a tie...  :angelnot:

Thanks for your kind words Ashoor!  :bigarmhug:

And for those few that didn't enjoy my moderating: they're paaakheh! Muahahaha, they're probably suspended or banned anyway and can't read this. I moderate the two most controversial forums of this place, and if you break the terms of this site, you suffer the consequences!  :furious:

But you can see how nice and fun I am in Chit Chat! Secret Santa was one of my favorites this year and I already love Christmas, but Renee and the rest of the participants of SS made it that much better! Thanks to all of them...
xmas-smiley-031.gif

I have a feeling that for this yearbook, you wrote most of these yourself, including mine. But you have some secrets to reveal Ashoor, don't forget!  :lol:

ASHOOR said:
? CAROLINE: one of a kind sweety, sweetheart and lots of sweetness.? Never changed, since day one on this website. Keep it up girl.? Cracked me up with her story about the lady who was pissed on ?Boxing Day?

lol... Thank you!!!!!!!! Wow.... amazing job :clap:... how the heck do you remember all these people....

?  JooJee: I promise I would get your name right. Heck, my resolution for the new year is to never spell your name wrong anymore.  Such a cutie, and a nice girl, with the same consistent great attitude.  Salem and the rest of our Aussie crews should never hold another gathering there, before making sure this chick is present.  She will make the gathering more fun and worth it, guaranteed.  I would take her over MEAN-E at any day in any Sydney gathering, JK, they both are worth enough of being there.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :bigarmhug: very nice ashoor! thanks

btw jan is the older sister... hahaha

"M*A*C*Girl: nice, pretty, and with good English writing. Got at it sometimes with some, in arguments, but hey, we all do it, and sometimes it is the other side?s fault.  BLUEICE is a lucky guy, and vise versa.  I bet you, she wouldn?t mind working at Victoria Secret any day!"

Well thank you :blush2:  "and with good English writing"...why does that fragment crack me up?!  I guess that's a good thing haha

Linda: another one of those names who had a mere one line last year, but this year, it is a whole different story. Extremely nice and popular on the website, along with her gang. Extremely spamaholic at times, but much like Valantina, she redefined spam to make it more entertaining and less hated.  Her DJ gave people even more reasons to like her.  She worked hard on becoming an Assyrianaire, and her hard work has finally paid off, just few days before the end of the year.  We hope that she will be the first AVNer to post for a picture in front of a volcano.

Thank you Ashoor for the kind words! You have been extremely helpful when at times I just wanted to .... you know

Have a Happy New Year and keep up the good work! :yourock:

?? ?~*Merooona*~: one of the cutest things on this site, and nicest too.? We couldn?t have enough of her sweet smile in the convention pictures.? When will you get yourself banned again? Good for you for dumbing MSN, no wonder you are doing better in school.

:blush2:? :2hearts:

thanks Ashoor! that was very sweet of you!!? :bigarmhug:
MSN gets dumped during school time for sure Lol

?  Shamoosey:  very inconsistent when it comes to appearance and attendance, but extremely nice and kind. Still waiting for her to get mad one day. I doubt that day will ever come.  Her and Whatever did a great job representing the English, along with their male counterparts. Hey listen, you keep getting prettier and prettier, so don?t stop displaying these personal pictures in your avatars.  Still waiting for a picture of her together with Whatever.  That would be one bloody cute picture.

i was busy with my last year of uni min hada i wasnt on much  :mrgreen:
but thanks again ashoor another great yearbook and you can see that pic page 23 on my assyriaonline album haha

mwah and all the best for the new year to every1 x

ASHOOR said:
[size=14pt]
? WiggerWill: one of the major highlights in the 2006 convention, lots of fun, nice, and wild too.? Gotta love his funny poses in pictures, especially that one with rams?.as well as his Borat dress in Halloween

Thanks for the comments dude. The convention was awesome and it was one of the hihglights of the year to meet so many cool AVNers. A great yearbook, Ashoor.

Have a great 2007 everyone!

Atourina: what a year this was wow. At the end of last year, she told us that she would be the most popular member next year, and she has easily kept the promise. Had a little bump in October, other than that, she was the new queen or the new ?BellaMafia? of the forum. All of this and she still has time for a morning job, Lasenza, Jay, partying and more.  The best thing about her? she will reply to as many threads as she can, so the thread starter doesn?t feel about!

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

and i was soo close to be the 1st one on the list... :sadangel:

nice job ashoor... mannn.. my name was mentioned like 10 times throughout the whole yearbook  :razz:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, I am glad you liked them :)

For some who will use the browser's search function to find your name, you may be out of luck, because I misspelled many of your names, I am really sorry lol :)

ASHOOR

?  JennieCat: that is what she is, cutie like a cat. Ok, maybe she was too busy for us this year, but that is fine, because the rest was spent on school (and on visiting Western Canada and seeing ?????..and?????. ?) She is one of those who give her opinion in a really straight and serious manner, which is why we enjoy it.  Someone help her get a good cell phone, for God?s sake.

:bigarmhug: thanks ashoor, very flattering. i'm in edmonton right now as we speak lol and as for the cell phone,  MY NEW BABY IS THE NOKIA 6265I BLACK,

JennieCat said:
? JennieCat: that is what she is, cutie like a cat. Ok, maybe she was too busy for us this year, but that is fine, because the rest was spent on school (and on visiting Western Canada and seeing ?????..and?????. ?) She is one of those who give her opinion in a really straight and serious manner, which is why we enjoy it. Someone help her get a good cell phone, for God?s sake.

:bigarmhug: thanks ashoor, very flattering. i'm in edmonton right now as we speak lol and as for the cell phone, MY NEW BABY IS THE NOKIA 6265I BLACK,

OMG you are really??????????? wow, you are so modest........if i was in another city, i would have opened a new thread by now haha. De tell usssssssssssssssss about it, unless you want to give us a big summary when you are back. You know I love hearing about travelling about to other cities.

Enjoy it and I congratulations on your new phone, I just searched it, that is one COOL phone, love it!

6265i_banner.jpg

Tashi: if you don?t like her as a person, I am sure you will fall in love with her name. ?Very nice, pleasant and of course very smart. ?Doesn?t matter how hard her education got, she was still in a good and pleasant mood. With all the group work she does, you wonder if she still likes to work on her own or with a group?

:giggle: thank you...pleasant mood??????? ?:lol: aya meka mothyalokh nasha..

:bigarmhug:
Tashi

By the way, to those wondering, I wrote every single entry myself. But I wrote it in a way to make it look as if a group of people did.

ASHOOR

Tashi said:
Tashi: if you don?t like her as a person, I am sure you will fall in love with her name.  Very nice, pleasant and of course very smart.  Doesn?t matter how hard her education got, she was still in a good and pleasant mood. With all the group work she does, you wonder if she still likes to work on her own or with a group?

:giggle: thank you...pleasant mood???????  :lol: aya meka mothyalokh nasha..

:bigarmhug:
Tashi

You are welcome ;)
that is what it looked like, you dn't show it at least

:giggle: yeah la baen makhzyaneh kolee kawsee nchela maten krepta, o peslee maten pkhetha  :lol:
from school work of course.

Tashi

Assy Gal: who could believe this queen of spam is now a full time teacher? Let us just hope she is not teaching her students how to spam the internet. Had less time for AVN, but not one bit less popular than previous years.? ?Man how different this year book would look, if she was to write it. God, I feel bad for girls who become her enemies; har azie qatle ganehen besh spay!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ya dont mess with me ?:shades:? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:...cause i always have something in store? :ROFLMAO:

Lovemoon: we are still waiting for her to get mad or hate on someone. She is too chicken or maybe too nice to do it. Arguably the funniest female AVNer for 2007. Her and Assy Gal make a killer combination. ?Soon, she will finally be taken, along with Assy Gal and a third girl to a Chinese restaurant. Just not sure when in 2007. Could be in December! ?Oh yeah, she comes up with some very creative and random topics. ?

Hey who's the third girl? ..im still wondering ?:giggle:
cant wait ?:clap: :clap: :clap:

assyrian_dude: one of the nicest dudes ever. His interview at the end of the year, reminded the people that he still exists. He still plays with our minds, every now and then, together with assygal. ?I have a secret, and this will ruin it on both of them: half of the conversations he had with Assygal, which seemed serious, weren?t actually. They were just to spam and get on our nerves. ?Let us continue to hope that AVN doesn?t impact his film education. I really hope he will graduate soon and script, and direct the first AVN movie!

Yes we spamed to get on some ppls nerves...and we did a gooooood job! high five rommel ?:giggle: :giggle:
the best spammers ?:bigarmhug:

Malka Shoomana: very pleasant to talk to and have fun with in clubs and bars. ?God knows how many girls he hooked up with out West. ?A very important character in any AVN gathering, just can?t do without him. ?We all know what is common between him, ASHOOR, Assy Gal, Angel2, and assyrian_dude

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlexKhooba: it is amazing how many AVNers got married this year or had kids? are we growing too old or what? anyways, when it comes to ALEXKhooba, the comment will never change, it will just keep getting better. A ?great person, who has remained loyal to the site and his friends for close to a decade. ?Wish him the best in his new life, and may we see his kids on AVN in decades from now. ?I can imagine Assygal holding his kids and saying ?omg they are so cute??

:bigarmhug: :2hearts:

uweremyfavoritemistake: never rude, always nice, but still trying to figure out who she really is? wouldn?t mind having more of her on AVN in 2007. Assy Gal can teach her a thing or two about posting often on the forums.

I can teach...but i have to charge ?;) ...50000 assyros an hour ?:lol:

ilonty: what a difference being two years older than her sister makes: a world apart. ?Both are nice, but this one is way more peaceful, quieter, and extremely nice in her AVN interactions

HEYYY...i can be peaceful , quieter and extra extremely nicer tooo ?:blush2:

saksuka: saksuka way saksuka, is there any more AVN gatherings that can go on without you? not really. ?A great year, with a show-up at almost every major AVN gathering, picnic etc. ?On the same token, what is saksuka without his Dumbuk? in short, he just makes our gatherings more fun, and is one of a kind nice guy. ?Man, did he make atourina, assygal, assyrian_sweetheart wet or what, and vise versa (in our mini summer gathering)

Pfff... i think we all got him too that day ? :lol:

? ? Geeshana: what can I do, your name is cool, and your signature mentions AssyGal from the time she was banned, so I decided to mention you.

Awwwwwwwwwww...i remember those dayyysss... i missed him ?:blush2:

This is Funny: mot funny, mot mendy? we don?t even hear his voice anymore. ?But that is fine, he is still visible enough in all of our functions in real life. There is some girl living in Woodbridge, her name and nickname both starting with A, and she lovesssssss him!

u betterrr not be talking about me here? ?:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

? ? cuttie: that is what she is, a cuttie, and Hip_Hop will agree with me. ?Her and her cousin assy gal have way too many not-so-secretive secrets

:blush2:
:lol:

chaldean_ree: Very nice girl, and quiet quiet too. ?Hard working too, and by the time you read this, she will have gotten her diploma probably. ?Assygal is saying HI.

Its new years ...i will be nice ?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there's this other funnnyyy one ...i wont quote it ....i will get in troubleee ?:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wow asshoorr...u just loved typing my name everywhere ?:lol:
goood job! seee u in the new year...HAPPPYYY NEW YEARRR ?:wavetowel: :wavetowel:

lol nice reply assygal, i am glad you went indepth.

by the way, as you were posting this, i was editing your entry to add something i forgot...go read it l;ol

ASHOOR said:
OMG you are really??????????? wow, you are so modest........if i was in another city, i would have opened a new thread by now haha. De tell usssssssssssssssss about it, unless you want to give us a big summary when you are back. You know I love hearing about travelling about to other cities.

Enjoy it and I congratulations on your new phone, I just searched it, that is one COOL phone, love it!

6265i_banner.jpg

lmao well i can't really say modest, my msn nickname for a while was, "in edmonton bitchhhesssss". lol i'll tell u more about it when i come back indeed. as for my phone  :giggle: i copied my brother, he was khatcha pissed. lol  itleast we can both share the car charger and other accessories i figured.

ASHOOR said:
lol nice reply assygal, i am glad you went indepth.

by the way, as you were posting this, i was editing your entry to add something i forgot...go read it l;ol

? ?Assy Gal: who could believe this queen of spam is now a full time teacher? Let us just hope she is not teaching her students how to spam the internet. Had less time for AVN, but not one bit less popular than previous years.? ?Man how different this year book would look, if she was to write it.? God, I feel bad for girls who become her enemies; har azie qatle ganehen besh spay! Oh and last minute addition: our first Assyriaonire ever[/b]!

yes how can u forget? :blush2:

..plus i think... u forgot one avner? :lol:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back