Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see, your name was probably mentioned more than anyone else.

Care to be nice and give back some Assyros?

ASHOOR

BellaMafia: AVN Traveler of the year? Most posts of the year. Most appearances at AVN Gatherings. For the third straight year, she has been the highlight of AVN. Queen of AVN, and much more. Staring to face some serious competition though!
hahaha u guys adn ur competition.. i'm not scuuuuuuuured.. :french:

thanx ashoor.. great job.. u mentioned me qutie a few times..but what was that promise alky broke?? :blink:

.CaNdLe. said:
CaNdLe.:
very nice and sweet, and of course, Hip Hop is her source of attraction :rolleyes:

Thaxxx ASHOOR
u so nice and sweet ur self :
36_3_11.gif

Ahem, he forgot to add "best assyrian woman period" :yes: hehe

ASHOOR said:
? Hip_Hop_Producer209: I am tired of saying the word ?nice? but if there is anyone that deserves it, it is this guy, because he is one of a kind. He wasn?t only nice, he was there whenever you needed him for any music or gaming questions. The guy lives and drinks music and gaming.

Thank you, aziza. Your generosity means alot. I will continue to help anyone in need. God bless you :bigarmhug:

it would have been nice if i was mentioned, but maybe im missing something here

JohnSydney said:
it would have been nice if i was mentioned, but maybe im missing something here

? JohnnySydney: if there is anyone that gave Aussies their lost glory on AVN, this was a big part of it. Great jokes, great stories, and oh yeah, don't you just love his typing in Assyrian?

:mrgreen:

pakhalta i didnt see that....basimta atourina...i owe u..................

? Eanna: joined late this year, but has been such a sweetheart to be loved by so many. Yes Holland needed more AVNers, and it is only getting better. Salem loves hitting on her and vise versa?

Thank you Ashoor .... :bigarmhug:,

" Salem loves hitting on her and vise versa"????? that's not true :whistling:

Salem
Ayya modeela nasha, di mor "sarsari" w proqla qissat. Everything that I've done this year, and all the mention I get is related to women!!! Di khosh mkhee farra, I'm resigning. :mad:

Salem we all appreciate the work you do for AVN and see it as a compliment .....your our AVN casanova

yesss john.. u soo owe me... i'm accepting assyros... or u can just come to ur cousins wedding next year :clap: (so far away :( )

ASHOOR said:
? Noonie: although not as popular as her sister, she is lucky that we put her name some 15 pages above her sister. A very nice and cute girl, and I expect a big year in 06.

That's just rude, there are more words written about her, even though the first sentence is still about ME. :lol:

ASHOOR said:
? Shamirum: a great and a smart Assyrian, and we are thrilled to have her. Most innovative when it came to finding ways to earn Assyros.

I wonder who wrote that one... :angelnot:

saw an old avner checking this out in my dream, so I thought about bringing it up  :mrgreen:

ASHOOR

hry guys!

sorry Ashoor khonkooo!

im really busy with lots of projects and work and the Studio. i really dont have that much sparetime anymore..
hopefully when i grow older and end up in a wheel chair. then ill be using my laptop 24/7 loool

thanx for putting me in the year book! its always fun to read what you wrote about all the Assyrianvoice members!

AVN AND ASHOOR ROCK!

much love
ye old favourit yellow rice! Biryani!

Krayz, if you knew me, you wouldn't post this  :ranting:

KrayZ: was probably her best year ever, but too bad some people voted her as ?weirdest? although I don?t see why, because she only does it for fun.  A big big J-ROK fan

:bangin: :ban:  It is ok, you forgot how things work here lol  :giggle:

?  Valantina: back in 1999, 2000, 20% of AVNers were from NZ. Now they make up less than 5%, but we are counting on Valentina to raise this percentage once again.  A sweet girl.
Hmmmmm is that a Different Valantina  :blink:

Coz i was not from NZ...  :razz: ( I was from AUS - till now i moved to USA )

GREAT JOB ASHOOR
:bigarmhug:

Hey Valentina hamen I thought it was you.  But I just looed at your registeration day and it is after this YB was written. Unless you had registered before?

But I am pretty sure the Valentina I wrote about was from NZ/Australia.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Hey Valentina hamen I thought it was you.  But I just looed at your registeration day and it is after this YB was written. Unless you had registered before?

But I am pretty sure the Valentina I wrote about was from NZ/Australia.

ASHOOR
OMG its so FUNNY!!!
Because few years BACK i know i was a member here and under the name Valantina (Same spelling like now)  :blink: but i was away for a while, maybe over a year or so.. But when i came back to login, but my name did not existed anymore  :baby:
So i had to create my name all over again  :angelnot:

Well i am pretty sure you were talking about me there, OR else if there is another Valantina, come out now or FOREVER hold your peace  :bangin: LOL

Thanks ASHOOR  :clap:

WuvyyMoonyy  :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: back at ya  :beee: loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back