Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASHOOR said:
? AsHy07: very nice and cute especially when she found her first job. Speaking of that, how did your first day at Walgreen go?

aww thanks, my first day at walgreens sucked =) i got yelled at by a costumer because our ads are confusing .. so that makes it my fault right?=)
anywayy i didn't think i'd get mentioned because .. i barelyy post .. thankss :2hearts:

Tashi said:
MAFIA187: after being put on the ?cold list? for most of 2004, 2005 was a great year for him. His favorite line on chat was, you guessed it Tashi ?khosh???. W dmoukh?? AVN will soon get its first cop!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: mufinnnnnnnnnnnnnn khnelee beyokh :bigarmhug:

oh thanks Ashoor :bigarmhug:
Tashi

qamo la toorseh...atten khoosh jur o domokh :lol:

? MAFIA187: after being put on the ?cold list? for most of 2004, 2005 was a great year for him. His favorite line on chat was, you guessed it Tashi ?khosh???. W dmoukh?? AVN will soon get its first cop!

? MrBurns: sorry I can only remember the name. Where are you so we can remember you collectively.

thats right u guessed it... :mrgreen: yea im becoming an AVNER police officer soon...next year is my last year so ill be going to the police academy and get trained there....

ashur aka mr. burns no longer comes here bro...he is busy with work and if u want something from him ASHOOR tell me...ill let him ok?

Gawd, who can remember all those freakin' members? :blink:

Talk about a LOT of time on yeer hands. Jezuz...

WiggerWillUK: A great Real Madrid fan. His trip to the California was a win-win situation; seeing beautiful Cali. and winning the hearts of so many girls. A very good guy too!

Baseema azeeza...btw, I used to be Illwill_UK

Thanks Ashoor for the calling it out and thanks for being there for us in 2005....

I fully intend to continue laying waste to the (m)asses in 2006 in one form or another.

:mrgreen:

asH said:
? ash: extremely nice at times, but lately he has been hating on some mods, for no known reasons! Took some people up to six months to realize he was a guy and not a girl.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

classssssic.. lolllllllllll.. ummmmmmmm the reason is because for eg. its asH not ash.. recognise the capitalization nasha and nehhh.. not beef with mods.. they cool.. but someitmes they abuse thier powers.. and as citzen of AVN i can use my citzen powers to attack back the authorities, that means u too ashoor :mrgreen: .. i just hate when they deleted my threads for some unknown reason or "pakhe" reasons u know.. but overall.. im cool.. so if u can correct the nick.. ill be happy :mrgreen:

and anddddd.. can u put the im a guy not a gurl part in bold.. thanks :angelnot:

lol ash is a guy!? LMFAOOOOOOO

? Assyrian G Fo Lyfe: very nice guy, played in so many contests, and eventually won one of them. Oh, Assygal, have you got his attention yet? By the way, Assygal is a big Assyros Digger (still doesn?t beat atourina though) and Assyrian G Fo Lyfe has so many Assyros. So is that why Assygal is after him?

WOW....its hard mentioning my name withou the word assyros coming after it LOLLL :mrgreen: :lol:

Thanks for all the replies guys :)

Man, I don't know why, but I get so pissed when people reply and tell me why their name wasn't included, when in fact it was :mad:

Cuttie, go look again please. Anniee thanks for showing her, but you shoujldn't have, iu wanted her to see it herself :mrgreen:

Ashoor, next year allow me to assist with the yearbook.

I have some excellent comments to make about a lot of individuals on here.

tutu said:
? Tutu: started the year well, but then got busy with something (I know what) and was hard to find. Nice to see her come back once in a while. Even nicer seeing her pictures in the AVN gatherings.

thanks ashoor .. and yess i have been very busy ;)
see ... she's so ready for AVN :giggle:
DSCN0943.jpg

DSCN0987.jpg

:giggle: :giggle:

god bless her man shes sooo cute
[knocking on wood]

ASHOOR said:
? Mosty: is a submember of one of those gangs that Candy leads. A very nice girl.

:giggle: @ submember of one of those gangs that Candy leads.

Thanks for the nice comment Ashoor :bigarmhug: ,and thanks for keeping AVN alive throughout the years .

Merry Christmas aziza :)

Miranda: this sweet and cute girl is still representing us at the Pacific. She can yell West and Salem and co. will hear her. Or, she can choose to yell out to the East, and we, here in the East Coast and Europe will answer. Doesn?t matter what she wants, we will do it. Just about everything! Gorgeous, cute and nice. Who is the lucky AVNer that will see her first?

:2hearts: Thanks ashoor! and i think we all know who the avner i'm gonna meet first is... the only one thats EVER gonna come here lol

ASHOOR said:
? assyrian_dude: Mr.Beloved to all girls. Great guy, lots of fun on AVN and all the gatherings. Keep it up, and may we see you in Hollywood soon!.

thanks for the kind words Ashoor :lol: :lol: :lol: and the first thing to do if i make it big is talk as much as i can about assyrians (in a good way of course)

miranda said:
Miranda: this sweet and cute girl is still representing us at the Pacific. She can yell West and Salem and co. will hear her. Or, she can choose to yell out to the East, and we, here in the East Coast and Europe will answer. Doesn?t matter what she wants, we will do it. Just about everything! Gorgeous, cute and nice. Who is the lucky AVNer that will see her first?

:2hearts: Thanks ashoor! and i think we all know who the avner i'm gonna meet first is... the only one thats EVER gonna come here lol

im counting the days till i come :2hearts: but they're going by sooo slow :mad:

i officially started to packing all the stuff i dont need away (cuz were moving when im not ganna be here) soo my room will be soo empty in a month :baby:

rommel.. i might come and visit u in vancouver sometime lol.. since my bro is moving to seattle.. i'll be visiting him often, and cross the border to vancouver.. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ you asking me when im moving to seattle after that party :friends: you can come anytime you want buddy, just make sure you dont disturb my school work :angel2:

assyrian_dude said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ you asking me when im moving to seattle after that party :friends: you can come anytime you want buddy, just make sure you dont disturb my school work :angel2:

yeahh i remember asking u abot that, and u looked at as if im on some cheap crack.. :lol:

hahahahhaha senan, that gave us all a good laugh man, no worries :drunk:

:lol: :lol: since its your first time i think using my name, i'll let it slide Ashoor :lol: :lol: :lol:

and im going for school ashoor, 12 months and maybe come back for a year or two to be with my family (my mom is already having a hard time letting me go :lol: ) and move there for good (thats my plan at the moment)

and all sing off like you :angelnot:

RommeL

assyrian_dude said:
hahahahhaha senan, that gave us all a good laugh man, no worries :drunk:

:lol: :lol: since its your first time i think using my name, i'll let it slide Ashoor :lol: :lol: :lol:

and im going for school ashoor, 12 months and maybe come back for a year or two to be with my family (my mom is already having a hard time letting me go :lol: ) and move there for good (thats my plan at the moment)

and all sing off like you :angelnot:

RommeL

lol sorry man didn't see that :mrgreen:

wsow so you will live there huh?

the good news: we will finally have an AVN Gathering in Vancouver with you, Miranda, Telga and maybe others LOL.

The bad news: we will miss you at our own gatherings too bad, but you willl always come back here again hopefully.

ASHOOR

yea i will be living there, one of my friends that i've known for six years just moved there this summer cuz of me :angelnot: i got into his head and he has an awesome job making really good money (and he still thanks me till now) soo we're ganna share an apartment and of course im going to make those trips to the island every now and then too see the lovely miranda........ but i delayed my move for the youth party in detroit, so that's ganna be my last avn party for a long while..........and everyone i know is going......soo you better show up ashoor :mrgreen: im leaving three or four days after the party :kicking:

Nore said:
Ashoor, next year allow me to assist with the yearbook.

I have some excellent comments to make about a lot of individuals on here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROMMEL! I'm excited! I'm coming to vancouver in Feb. Feb 11th actually, its a saterday. To pick up my cousin jesay at the airport, we should get together :mrgreen:
greg and i are picking her up....remember he was gonna grab you at the ferry? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back