u gurls just put every guy in one gategory and that is not fair

AtourayaGQ said:
man that is so bull**** NOT ALL GUYS WANT ONE THING

u gurls just put every guy in one gategory and that is not fair

only .000009 % of guys don't belong in that category

Angel2 said:
only .000009 % of guys don't belong in that category

wow that is a verry low persantage

n u know wat kills me the most ....... is gurls saying guys want only one thing and that is sex and wat about gurls wanting one thing rich guys so that way they could be treated like queens and oh yea wat about the gurls who only want hot looking guys

AtourayaGQ said:
wow that is a verry low persantage

n u know wat kills me the most ....... is gurls saying guys want only one thing and that is sex and wat about gurls wanting one thing rich guys so that way they could be treated like queens and oh yea wat about the gurls who only want hot looking guys

not all girl are looking for money or good looks

most girls like a little bit of everything (funny, smart, has a good job, can be wild, loyal, caring, nice, kilyah like a bootiful smile or eyes)  a little bit of everything is not too much to ask for

if they have a great personality then they become gorgeous in their eyes

I've had a rich guy become interested in me and my mom was pushing me to get friendly with him and I'm like I'm not that kind of girl

well angel ur one the few who go for the things that matter the most and not just how hot the guy loooks

so that goes to prove that gurls and guys are the same and we all want deferent things in a person

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

No reason to defent guys or girls - they are all same thing  :lol:
eg: if a guy is after "sex" then the girl he is with is for sex too (lets not make the guys after sex only.. there are many girls too)
Or girls going for looks... same with guys.. some guys prefer looks & $$ (but they have little chance of getting a rich girl  :lol: )

So now a Random Fact about myself...
I hate eating so much and feeling so LAZY
  :ranting:

Valantina said:
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

No reason to defent guys or girls - they are all same thing? :lol:
eg: if a guy is after "sex" then the girl he is with is for sex too (lets not make the guys after sex only.. there are many girls too)
Or girls going for looks... same with guys.. some guys prefer looks & $$ (but they have little chance of getting a rich girl? :lol: )

So now a Random Fact about myself...
I hate eating so much and feeling so LAZY
? :ranting:

brata i love you u speak the truth  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

AtourayaGQ said:
brata i love you u speak the truth  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
:bigarmhug:
AGQ it is the truth - if we werent all same, we wouldnt be in this world  :lol: (God would've created a PERFECT little Island for the perfect ppl!)

Random Fact: I am still depressed for not finding my passport
  :bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back