Kurdish rojava

Let me see ..... Assyrian are at the verge of extinction and kurds are bombarded left and right and you guys are fighting about which one of your savage ancestors shat on this land first . The worst kind of problems  are the one that makes you laugh .

nejepnerast said:
Let me see ..... Assyrian are at the verge of extinction and kurds are bombarded left and right and you guys are fighting about which one of your savage ancestors shat on this land first . The worst kind of problems  are the one that makes you laugh .

Actually the Kurds are The nicest Muslims, even if they murdered us in for example wwi, but thats because they thought they would get a country if they helped the turks eliminating us.

the funny is that kurds think they deserve a country and are brainwashing their children into believeing that, hello! their are other northwestern iranians, you are not the only one, they also deserve a country, actually you should all be called medes instead of the names you have, because median was the first northwestern iranian language.

Nemrud said:
Actually the Kurds are The nicest Muslims, even if they murdered us in for example wwi, but thats because they thought they would get a country if they helped the turks eliminating us.

Kurds are just a tool for arabs and turks ,persians always have been which is not an excuse , but given a chance Assyrian would have mascaraed the kurds too  , but they were abandoned by the British . We are just a bunch of stupid people being used by the more powerful nation .

Nemrud said:
the funny is that kurds think they deserve a country and are brainwashing their children into believeing that,

There are 50 million kurds , so wanting to have a country is legitimate in my view . There are 300 thousand assyrian in iraq and you want to have your country  ? should i say that you are brainwashed too ?

Nemrud said:
hello! their are other northwestern iranians, you are not the only one, they also deserve a country, actually you should all be called medes instead of the names you have, because median was the first northwestern iranian language.
Why did kurd object to the establishment of any nation ?
You can call us lobsters if you like . Names are totally irrelevent and meaningless .

nejepnerast said:
Kurds are just a tool for arabs and turks ,persians always have been which is not an excuse , but given a chance Assyrian would have mascaraed the kurds too  , but they were abandoned by the British . We are just a bunch of stupid people being used by the more powerful nation .

"Kurds are just a tool for arabs and turks ,persians always have been which is not an excuse"
Because most Kurds are dumb and uneducated thanks to crappy Middle Eastern civilization, Arabs and the Assyrians living near you as well.
Dumb people are easier to control and defeat in wars which explains why Turkey doesn't improve Eastern Turkey.

"but given a chance Assyrian would have mascaraed the kurds too"
Massacres don't happen for no reason, why would Assyrians massacre Kurds unless you were to give us a reason to do so?
Secondly, the new Republic of Turkey and Mustafa Kemal already did that to consolidate their control of the Eastern half of Turkey.

"but they were abandoned by the British . We are just a bunch of stupid people being used by the more powerful nation . "
Kurds were abandoned as well and so were Arabs. Everybody was abandoned because earlier promises like Sykes-Picot were more important than new ones.

"There are 50 million kurds , so wanting to have a country is legitimate in my view"
and there are 76+ Million Tamil people who also want a country of their own called Tamil Nadu.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_nationalism

Population size does not make a country and population size does not matter for a country. If population size mattered, Liechtenstein wouldn't exist...

Secondly, Turkey Iran Syria and Iraq would rather fight and kill Kurds in a war than give you a country as they do not want to lose land, population, and resources that could potentially hurt the countries.

Iran doesn't want to lose the Kurdish population and its land with Hamadan.
Iraq doesn't want to lose oil fields that could be used to bribe, err I mean launder, err I mean "fund" other projects for itself.
Syria doesn't want to lose population centers which is why Assad conceded to give Rojava self-rule. To Assad, losing population means losing contributers to society such as teachers, builders, soldiers, etc.
Turkey doesn't want to lose "Turkish Kurdistan" or else they lose the regional hegemony they have over Syria and Iraq by controlling the mountains that feed the Mesopotamian river system; not only that but losing Eastern Turkey also removes a huge chunk of population that could sway elections.

"There are 300 thousand assyrian in iraq and you want to have your country"
We're likely not going to have a country which is why we're making a compromise to have autonomy instead. Assyrians have survived for 2600 years on autonomy alone. The Persian empires allowed us to live and have our own laws provided we at least pay the imperial taxes.

Also, Nemrud has a point, there are many other Iranic groups that are different from Persians like Luris and Balochis.

mrzurnaci said:
Because most Kurds are dumb and uneducated thanks to crappy Middle Eastern civilization, Arabs and the Assyrians living near you as well.
Dumb people are easier to control and defeat in wars which explains why Turkey doesn't improve Eastern Turkey.

You are no better my friend , in fact i think you are a bit worst :) . The only difference i see between kurds and Assyrian is that assyrian drink more and gamble more .

mrzurnaci said:
Massacres don't happen for no reason, why would Assyrians massacre Kurds unless you were to give us a reason to do so?

You are too simplistic and i feel bad stating the obvious . "Why would Kurd massacre Assyrian unless you were to give us a reason to do so?"

Can you see the circle now ? Your problem is that you truely believe you are/were right and there is no other way around it . THE TRUTH my friend is subjective and everything is Relative and nothing is absolute ......well may except Vodka absolut :)

1071126.jpg

mrzurnaci said:
Kurds were abandoned as well and so were Arabs. Everybody was abandoned because earlier promises like Sykes-Picot were more important than new ones.

Agreed on kurds and i did not say otherwise . But at least the Arabs got their countries  . I think the Assyrian and Armenian got the short end of the stick . left alone among muslims with Zero support just to appease the arabs and turks .

mrzurnaci said:
"There are 50 million kurds , so wanting to have a country is legitimate in my view"
and there are 76+ Million Tamil people who also want a country of their own called Tamil Nadu.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_nationalism

I totally support Tamil's rights , what is your point ?

mrzurnaci said:
Population size does not make a country and population size does not matter for a country. If population size mattered, Liechtenstein wouldn't exist

Mrzurnaci you know i'm not too educated , so go easy on me with big names . As far as I know it is called Principality of Liechtenstein which i believe i part of germany . Countries my friend are established by money and sheer power . Just look at turkey and read their history and you will know what i'm saying . By the way if you have enough money I promise i will establish Assyrian country for you myself .

mrzurnaci said:
Secondly, Turkey Iran Syria and Iraq would rather fight and kill Kurds in a war than give you a country as they do not want to lose land, population, and resources that could potentially hurt the countries.

nothing new here and they pay kurds too to act as a proxy against their neighbors .

mrzurnaci said:
Iran doesn't want to lose the Kurdish population and its land with Hamadan.
Iraq doesn't want to lose oil fields that could be used to bribe, err I mean launder, err I mean "fund" other projects for itself.
Syria doesn't want to lose population centers which is why Assad conceded to give Rojava self-rule. To Assad, losing population means losing contributers to society such as teachers, builders, soldiers, etc.
Turkey doesn't want to lose "Turkish Kurdistan" or else they lose the regional hegemony they have over Syria and Iraq by controlling the mountains that feed the Mesopotamian river system; not only that but losing Eastern Turkey also removes a huge chunk of population that could sway elections.

Nothing new here .

mrzurnaci said:
We're likely not going to have a country which is why we're making a compromise to have autonomy instead. Assyrians have survived for 2600 years on autonomy alone. The Persian empires allowed us to live and have our own laws provided we at least pay the imperial taxes.
Also, Nemrud has a point, there are many other Iranic groups that are different from Persians like Luris and Balochis.

lolol you made me laugh , because everyone one here is asking us to go back to Iran and now iran is good for Assyrian ? I will be honest with you and i'm saying that with the highest respect . Assyrian are too small to be hated or loved . Frankly No one cares wether they exist or no .

nejepnerast said:
You are no better my friend , in fact i think you are a bit worst :) . The only difference i see between kurds and Assyrian is that assyrian drink more and gamble more .

You are too simplistic and i feel bad stating the obvious . "Why would Kurd massacre Assyrian unless you were to give us a reason to do so?"

Can you see the circle now ? Your problem is that you truely believe you are/were right and there is no other way around it . THE TRUTH my friend is subjective and everything is Relative and nothing is absolute ......well may except Vodka absolut :)

1071126.jpg

Agreed on kurds and i did not say otherwise . But at least the Arabs got their countries  . I think the Assyrian and Armenian got the short end of the stick . left alone among muslims with Zero support just to appease the arabs and turks .

I totally support Tamil's rights , what is your point ?

Mrzurnaci you know i'm not too educated , so go easy on me with big names . As far as I know it is called Principality of Liechtenstein which i believe i part of germany . Countries my friend are established by money and sheer power . Just look at turkey and read their history and you will know what i'm saying . By the way if you have enough money I promise i will establish Assyrian country for you myself .

nothing new here and they pay kurds too to act as a proxy against their neighbors .

Nothing new here .

lolol you made me laugh , because everyone one here is asking us to go back to Iran and now iran is good for Assyrian ? I will be honest with you and i'm saying that with the highest respect . Assyrian are too small to be hated or loved . Frankly No one cares wether they exist or no .

"You are no better my friend , in fact i think you are a bit worst :) . The only difference i see between kurds and Assyrian is that assyrian drink more and gamble more ."
Well that does make more sense, drinking and gambling aren't considered major sins except for Muslims and even then Muslims have BIGGER problems to worry about...

maybe I just should just admit what I've been saying for years, everybody is f***ing stupid.

"You are too simplistic and i feel bad stating the obvious . "Why would Kurd massacre Assyrian unless you were to give us a reason to do so?""
And what reason was for Kurds to massacre Assyrians? Because Ottomans told you to do it and you get land + property for free.

"except Vodka absolut"
I honestly hate Vodka. I like wine better, it's healthier too.

"But at least the Arabs got their countries  . I think the Assyrian and Armenian got the short end of the stick . left alone among muslims with Zero support just to appease the arabs and turks . "

Arabs got countries that were designed to weaken them so any superpower could easily bully them.
Secondly, Turks already defeated the Brits militarily so Brits had no choice but to concede.

"I totally support Tamil's rights , what is your point ? "
I just said it, my point is population size doesn't matter when it comes to obtaining a country/sovereign state.

"Mrzurnaci you know i'm not too educated , so go easy on me with big names . As far as I know it is called Principality of Liechtenstein which i believe i part of germany . Countries my friend are established by money and sheer power . Just look at turkey and read their history and you will know what i'm saying . By the way if you have enough money I promise i will establish Assyrian country for you myself ."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein (/ˈlɪktənstaɪn/ (About this sound listen); LIK-tən-styne; German: [ˈlɪ

mrzurnaci said:
Well that does make more sense, drinking and gambling aren't considered major sins except for Muslims and even then Muslims have BIGGER problems to worry about...
maybe I just should just admit what I've been saying for years, everybody is f***ing stupid.

I did not mean it as an insult or a negative thing , i hope you understand that .

mrzurnaci said:
And what reason was for Kurds to massacre Assyrians? Because Ottomans told you to do it and you get land + property for free.

I think we agreed that kurds were stupid and frankly my ancestors were the dumbest . They ran after Turkish Aghas and listened to Mother fucken mullahs and Assyrian and Armenian in the same token bended for the English who fooled them using religion . We were all (kurds, assyrian , armenian ) just proxies for the big powers and we all ended up with nothing  . Do you see how stupid we were ?

mrzurnaci said:
Arabs got countries that were designed to weaken them so any superpower could easily bully them.

still , they got something and mostly doing fairly well .

mrzurnaci said:
Secondly, Turks already defeated the Brits militarily so Brits had no choice but to concede.

it was the other way around , remember the ottoman empire was defeated by the british with arabs as proxies .

nejepnerast said:
I did not mean it as an insult or a negative thing , i hope you understand that .
ses.

nejepnerast said:
I think we agreed that kurds were stupid and frankly my ancestors were the dumbest . They ran after Turkish Aghas and listened to Mother ****en mullahs and Assyrian and Armenian in the same token bended for the English who fooled them using religion . We were all (kurds, assyrian , armenian ) just proxies for the big powers and we all ended up with nothing  . Do you see how stupid we were ?

Frankly, I think that was done on purpose. The Ottomans only kept Western Anatolia truly modernized while Eastern half, Mesopotamia, and rest of Middle East was primitive.

nejepnerast said:
still , they got something and mostly doing fairly well .

true but do I need to mention the KRG and Eastern Syria? After a while, Kurds still got something (autonomy)... Yea it's not the same as having your own country but you still have your own government, learn your own language, etc.

We Assyrians have gotten absolutely NO-THING after 100 years since Ottomans...
In the grand scheme of things, that's bullsh**!

The-Assyrians-map.gif

I think considering all this time, we should get the part of the map that's dark green since that is the Assyrian heartlands.

nejepnerast said:
it was the other way around , remember the ottoman empire was defeated by the british with arabs as proxies .

I'm talking about the Turkish war of independence when Turkish military regrouped and retook borders that eventually became modern Turkey.

mrzurnaci said:
ses.

Frankly, I think that was done on purpose. The Ottomans only kept Western Anatolia truly modernized while Eastern half, Mesopotamia, and rest of Middle East was primitive.

true but do I need to mention the KRG and Eastern Syria? After a while, Kurds still got something (autonomy)... Yea it's not the same as having your own country but you still have your own government, learn your own language, etc.

We Assyrians have gotten absolutely NO-THING after 100 years since Ottomans...
In the grand scheme of things, that's bullsh**!

The-Assyrians-map.gif

I think considering all this time, we should get the part of the map that's dark green since that is the Assyrian heartlands.

I'm talking about the Turkish war of independence when Turkish military regrouped and retook borders that eventually became modern Turkey.

Its now that we need an autonomy, there are about less than 300000 thousands assyrians left in iraq, maybe if we got autonomy we would move back to assyria.

Back