Amsterdams famous red light district ...

Well I was born here but the first time I went to the Red Light District was at the AVN Gathering in Amsterdam haha.
And It isn't as fun as ppl think. I found it a bit weird. But some fo the women were good looking hehe. But I feel sorry for them.

You expect to see ppl there who want to have sex but all you see is tourist and women with their husband or boyfriend :p.

I dont post much in this forum but I could not stop myself by reacting to this one. For those who feel saddened about the partly or total closure of the red light district, don?t be. Since this is a country with low morals, no integrity and no principles red light districts can be found all over this country.  For example a town named Utrecht, which has a population half the size of Amsterdam, has a district which will raise even more eyebrows

The following is a picture of that district notice the length of that road the same length of road can be found behind the camera indicating the proportion of this malignancy.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afbeelding:Zandpad_in_Utrecht.jpg

And NO I had no business over there, I was tricked by some fellow students to get there and do some ?monkey watching? me then thinking I was going to a zoo. It turned out to be a shocking experience as if I was in the twilight zone; on the one hand females wearing almost nothing yelling, screaming and nodding motorists to get in on the other hand the large amount of motorists causing a traffic jam because they wanted to see what ?meat? one window had, even more appalling were the men who looked so ordinary, one could be a banker, another a worker, or a lawyer. And all of them were acting as if it?s the most normal thing to do..
I bet most of these sicko?s were probably cheating on their wives too I even saw a car with baby seats in them !

Just to add my experience of Dutch vulgarism

linda said:
I see lots of people are disappointed... I wonder if they'll reopen it ever again... after they receive many complaints

I hope they won?t. I?m a supporter of closing that area.
It?s sick that we have anred light district and it?s a shame people support an area like that.
Most of those women are imported to holland with the lie that they will work in a restaurant but they end up working in the red light district with no right at all and have to fear for their life if they try to go to the police.

chemaster said:
I dont post much in this forum but I could not stop myself by reacting to this one. For those who feel saddened about the partly or total closure of the red light district, don?t be. Since this is a country with low morals, no integrity and no principles red light districts can be found all over this country.  For example a town named Utrecht, which has a population half the size of Amsterdam, has a district which will raise even more eyebrows

The following is a picture of that district notice the length of that road the same length of road can be found behind the camera indicating the proportion of this malignancy.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afbeelding:Zandpad_in_Utrecht.jpg

And NO I had no business over there, I was tricked by some fellow students to get there and do some ?monkey watching? me then thinking I was going to a zoo. It turned out to be a shocking experience as if I was in the twilight zone; on the one hand females wearing almost nothing yelling, screaming and nodding motorists to get in on the other hand the large amount of motorists causing a traffic jam because they wanted to see what ?meat? one window had, even more appalling were the men who looked so ordinary, one could be a banker, another a worker, or a lawyer. And all of them were acting as if it?s the most normal thing to do..
I bet most of these sicko?s were probably cheating on their wives too I even saw a car with baby seats in them !

Just to add my experience of Dutch vulgarism

:giggle:  thats crazy... but the main thing... is weed legal there too?

eanna said:
I hope they won?t. I?m a supporter of closing that area.
It?s sick that we have anred light district and it?s a shame people support an area like that.
Most of those women are imported to holland with the lie that they will work in a restaurant but they end up working in the red light district with no right at all and have to fear for their life if they try to go to the police.
Really? I didn't know that.... I'm glad they're closing it.... and its sad that they do that to the girls.

Someone please let me know the official date they will be closing this...  :lol:

I'll max out a credit card and take Nanette, Atourina, and Vivian with me just to see it on the last official party (syelta) night!  :angelnot:

And I'll sneak over to Norway first and steal Donya, so she can join us, too!  :wavetowel:

Phiro, atin har too joo beeta!  :beee:

Ask me for a translation on MSN if you want! :angelnot:

shamirum said:
Someone please let me know the official date they will be closing this...  :lol:

I'll max out a credit card and take Nanette, Atourina, and Vivian with me just to see it on the last official party (syelta) night!  :angelnot:

And I'll sneak over to Norway first and steal Donya, so she can join us, too!  :wavetowel:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yayyyyy... i cant wait.. that would be the best AVN gathering ever  :wavetowel:

shamirum said:
Someone please let me know the official date they will be closing this...? :lol:

I'll max out a credit card and take Nanette, Atourina, and Vivian with me just to see it on the last official party (syelta) night!? :angelnot:

And I'll sneak over to Norway first and steal Donya, so she can join us, too!? :wavetowel:

Phiro, atin har too joo beeta!? :beee:

Hat peeees hat  :beee: ... ask me the translation on MSN if you want!!!
By the way Amsterdam is my city so you?re not even welcome here anymore, atin har too joo beeta go michigan  :beee:

I?ll take Nanette atou vivian and donya to the best places in amsterdam except the red light district without you  :ban: jk you?re the best  :bigarmhug:

shamirum said:

I'm sill here, nobody stole me :(

Back