Amsterdams famous red light district ...

thats the first place ill be going.. red light district... well.. after i meet eanna and brateil  :blush2: :2hearts:

I am sure it is a huge Muslim population Dlty! lol

atourina, is it Holland you are going to this summer or England?

ASHOOR

neither  :ranting:

i was supposed to go to both in the summer... for a week or 2.. stay in england.. then go to holland for a day or 2... but my cousin in england just got engaged, shes getting married in 2 years.. so im just gonna postpone my trip until then

Vivian Nanette Bellamafia you girls are all welcome to come here I will be your personal guide don?t forget to take Assygal and Nat with you? :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Ashoor it?s not only the Assyrian men who visit it all the tourist visit the red light district even families with little kids ... it?s like I said the biggest attraction and thank god we are getting rid of that attraction.  :wavetowel:

atourina said:
thats the first place ill be going.. red light district... well.. after i meet eanna and brateil :blush2: :2hearts:
? :2hearts: :bigarmhug:

eanna said:
Vivian Nanette Bellamafia you girls are all welcome to come here I will be your personal guide don?t forget to take Assygal and Nat with you? :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Ashoor it?s not only the Assyrian men who visit it all the tourist visit the red light district even families with little kids ... it?s like I said the biggest attraction and thank god we are getting rid of that attraction.? :wavetowel:

? :2hearts: :bigarmhug:

Phiro khayye why arent u on msn?

Hmmm It's a pity they wanna get rid of it. It is a part of Amsterdam. That is why Amsterdam is so attractive. I have been there during the AVN gathering and it is kinda weird hehe.

That's not very smart.  All due respect to anne frank and cappacino bong hits, I think most tourists going to amsterdam are going to see wh*res standing in windows.

I still remember walking around the red light district with Eanna and Nebu and Younan and GodIsMyJudge and all we heard were Aussie accents everywhere and stopping every 10 metres to chat with a compatriot.

Moja Moja said:
I still remember walking around the red light district with Eanna and Nebu and Younan and GodIsMyJudge and all we heard were Aussie accents everywhere and stopping every 10 metres to chat with a compatriot.

I remember we walked in the street and Younan and me immediatly gave this face :crazy: :sick: and wanted to return  :giggle: Yeah we ruined it for you guys  :giggle:

i'd love to walk down that street.. and take pics of the hookers.. so everyone can see that i actually saw a live hooker up close... and maybe i'll ask for an autograph or something.. cuz its very very rare to see them here in london

Amsterdam will not be the same without the red light district.

I hope it'll still be there when I go to Europe next year.

Salem said:
Amsterdam will not be the same without the red light district.

I hope it'll still be there when I go to Europe next year.

Awww, are you really coming? Then we must have a little AVN gathering :mrgreen:

eanna said:
Seems like he?s coming for a gathering with the Red light district? :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I'm so not going to the red light district again, unless they start with manly hookers :mrgreen:

I see lots of people are disappointed... I wonder if they'll reopen it ever again... after they receive many complaints

Back