YOUR HOUSE.

khas

List one thing you hate and one thing you love about your house. It can be anything. Furniture, the architecture, location etc.

Love: backyard and the peaceful neighbourhood (ner ner herro)
Hate: This side table that is useless and 2 vases that look like gifts from an African tribe.

Love: Kitchen (all the things that make my tummy go yummy yummy lol)
Hate: everything else thats not mentioned.
:sleep:

LOVE: My room. its HUGE and it has an ENSUITE  :mrgreen:

HATE: The house, everything about it (except my room) sucks and is bad

HATE: My room & neighbours

LOVE:My sofa in the living room (yes its mine, i have to sit there when chilling out watching TV :mrgreen:

Theres nothing I hate about my house.. I've lived in it for about 21 years..  :blush2:  Im gonna be soo sad when I leave my house in 3 weeks :(

and I love everything about it...  :2hearts:

Love out furniture. Hate, ummm the 2 monkeys that live in it (Brothers) lol. It's just a figure of speech. I hate the bathrooms??? Yeah that.

Love location: Woodbridge!
Hate: Not enough rooms, only 3 (but more than enough for our small family of 4)

ASHOOR

Love: Backyard,kitchen and my closet. Sorry i couldn't name just one.

Hate: I have no idea..the front of the house i guess? I use to hate the location but i have grown to love it. Little India turning to Little Assyria.

Love: My room aka my "home studio/entertaiment" pad lol.

Hate: The fact that we don't have a garage. Instead, it's a second living room.

LOVE: My room
HATE: The area i live in  :beee: its a really nice place and the lake is like 5 mins away , but i hate it because of the people (esp Assyrians) :beee:

Love: my couches cuz they are bad as*
Hate: that noise travels through thin as* walls and people can hear EVERYYYYYYYTHING.(including smoking that seams to go through the vents or something so no crazy parties)

Love: Three car garage, so no more chiseling ice off my windshield during the winter.
Hate: Location. Its too far from where most of my friends live. However it is close to the boat, so maybe hate isn't the proper term, more like dislike.

Hate:  The location and size (too small)

Love:  The big backyard, my new granite kitchen counters  :2hearts:

Hate= my small room looks like otakh et aqobraa lol, also hate the location :ranting:
Love= the style of it and the big park close to my house it's like I live in a farm or something lol

Back