Ok people here is mine its WELLINGTON

6o4twxw.jpg

6petmkn.jpg

85zxdgi.jpg

DONT YOUJUST LOVE IT  :2hearts: :2hearts:

sthlm33.JPG
Stockholm city

Boson.jpg
Lakha is my home looool  :blush2: Yes its water around it en let bridge then bye bye loool and i can show a pic of our bridge  :shades:

url

WOW look at sweden i never thought it was this pretty ,, Valo 1st one looks like i took it in NZ LOOL and write ur city name  :razz:

Brateli looks nice but a bit old but i like it man  :lol:

@smart suraya WHER DO YOU LIVE????????????????? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW

I am going to stockholm end of april :D

I went to sweden this summer...I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!
:2hearts:

Nice VALO!!!

I love big cities! we only have 80.000 living here...and its like shit....Amsterdam was GREAT

BraTeiL said:
@smart suraya WHER DO YOU LIVE????????????????? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW

I am going to stockholm end of april :D

I went to sweden this summer...I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Nice VALO!!!

I love big cities! we only have 80.000 living here...and its like ****....Amsterdam was GREAT

i always hated sweden never thought of going 2 it but now umm having 2nd thought, Brateill WIAT fo rme :D we should go 2gther :D :wavetowel:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Ok people here is mine its WELLINGTON

6o4twxw.jpg

6petmkn.jpg

85zxdgi.jpg

DONT YOUJUST LOVE IT  :2hearts: :2hearts:

Anita! That first pic is nearly the view from my office - I work at Vic Uni!
And Wellington actually looks like that today - it's 24 degrees, blazing sun, I'm wearing a singlet and jandals (thongs/flip flops!) at work waiting to get told off, and I'm just about to go outside to enjoy the weather  :clap:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i knoww its SoOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, i went work and i was wearing jeans i couldnt wait 2 get home and change man, its realy hot la, yeah i wanna go out and take some pics 2day go out 2 the beach but i got my other job it sukcs man  :ranting:

Yallah Anita.....lets go together...you know how many cute Assyrain guys we have in Sweden... :yourock:

seriously I loved the landscape...in holland we dont have mountains...nothing.. :ban:

BraTeiL said:
Yallah Anita.....lets go together...you know how many cute Assyrain guys we have in Sweden... :yourock:

seriously I loved the landscape...in holland we dont have mountains...nothing.. :ban:

DID I JUST HEAR CUTEE GUYS, dont make me come now  :2hearts: :2hearts:

Back