winners aren't popular...

carro

winners aren't popular, losers often are...

do you think that is right?

share ure thoughts :mrgreen:

thats the shittiest thing ive ever heard. How are losers popular? If they were popular they would be winners.

Viv delete this thread. :mrgreen:

you wanna know a secret? i have to write a essay about that and i dont know what to write its about sport thingy... :beee:

Losers only become popular because people feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for losers for about... 30 seconds, and then I really don't care about them anymore.

carro said:
winners aren't popular, losers often are...

do you think that is right?

share ure thoughts :mrgreen:

I agree........the winners in life with the nice jobs (doctors, lawyers, pilots, CEO) are usually not the popular ones in High school...................the so called popular people don't focus on school and they just lack the mookha?..they are too busy with their looks

The only way I can put this into conext is the chicago cubs are the most lovable losers in the world. And the Chicago White Sox are winners yet alot of people still hate them especially cubs fans since they envy the whitesox :mrgreen:

BLUEICE said:
The only way I can put this into conext is the chicago cubs are the most lovable losers in the world. And the Chicago White Sox are winners yet alot of people still hate them especially cubs fans since they envy the whitesox :mrgreen:

I like the way you think

Disagree with the statement in yoou essay carro....there's too much evidence against it...

who ever rememberes who won the silver medal or who came 2nd?

the only infop you have to suuport that statement is anna kornicova

Disagree with the statement in yoou essay carro....there's too much evidence against it...

who ever rememberes who won the silver medal or who came 2nd?

the only infop you have to suuport that statement is anna kornicova

Carro, You could write about how everyone loves the underdog. Also for teams that are successful for many years like Manchester United, unless you support them, everyone else HATES them and will support anyone who plays against them.

The neutral will generally support the 'loser' or the 'underdog' i think.

you guys are giving me some good thoughts, but i need some against and for statements about sport teams that are winners or losers :hmmm:

Hey.. my post from this thread is gone... i'll just have to post it again? :)

I'M A LOSER... AND PROUD OF IT!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

i didnt know this one was here hopefully the other threads will show up one day too  :mrgreen:

hmmmm...i would think it would be the other way around...to me usually Winners are the popular ones...thats why losers are called LOSERS...lmaooo...no im jp.. :mrgreen:

Back