why cant..?

carro

everyone have their own pic on their avatar sometimes?

especially when ASHOOR is having his incommon threads, he maybe thinks some ppl looks like eachother or something like that :mrgreen:

:thankyou:

i would but im not that pretty loool plus im 2 lazy 2 get a pic that fits the actual size of a avator length

i know its so annoying that you need to have the right size and lenght when you upload it on avn :bash:

i wannna see pics here now! :mrgreen:

its k i like em old though :mrgreen: back to carro's topic! i get bored seeing my face staring back at me so i mix it up. besides i feel like gargamel lately...i want to destroy all the smurfs fun :angel2:

im 2 lazy 2 get a pic that fits the actual size of a avator length

same here, and another thing is if the pic is orginally big and then u make it THAT small, it looks YUK. thank you :mrgreen:

I have a picture of me?!

Anyways, if you need help resizing, its really simple and I could do it for you in like 2 seconds.

david said:
I have a picture of me?!

Anyways, if you need help resizing, its really simple and I could do it for you in like 2 seconds.

haha i was talking about those who hasnt pic of them self..

The day i put a pic of myself in my avatar is the day...........well that days never gonna come so we dont have to worry about what happens.

SweeTy said:
i would but im not that pretty loool plus im 2 lazy 2 get a pic that fits the actual size of a avator length

sweety you liar!!! you sent me that cute pic of you and i made it the right size 125x150 and it was perfect and u stil didnt use it....dont make me put it on my avatar!!! :bigarmhug:

JooJee said:
SweeTy said:

sweety you liar!!! you sent me that cute pic of you and i made it the right size 125x150 and it was perfect and u stil didnt use it....dont make me put it on my avatar!!! :bigarmhug:

165648187743a2a0b93aa9d.jpg
is that Sweety :lol: JK

Lovemoon said:
JooJee said:
SweeTy said:

165648187743a2a0b93aa9d.jpg
is that Sweety :lol: JK

rofl she wishes... hehe

jkz no thats no sweety...

Because I don't want strangers to come to me and say I know you.........that freaks me out

They would know more about me than I would of them

plus I don't want people to judge me on my looks........I'd rather have them know me and then I could see them in person at some function

Angel2 said:
Because I don't want strangers to come to me and say I know you.........that freaks me out

They would know more about me than I would of them

plus I don't want people to judge me on my looks........I'd rather have them know me and then I could see them in person at some function

I agree with you. :friends:

The only person that knows what I look like is Bella and I remember scaring her when I went up to her..............her back was to me :angel2:

She gave me a nice hug so I felt better

joojoe looks like a maymoon hahaha nah she knws what i look like lool lmao i'll get u 4 this joo i knw where u live dw lmao

you havnt even seen my picture you blonde...ive seen yours though....and i duno what the big deal is...just post it lolol :baby:

Back