Which Friends character are you?

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

You are most like: CHANDLER 
friends_chandler_180x180_081820031000.jpg

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Chandler, you consider yourself the only "normal" member of your social group. And considering how strange your parents were, that's quite an achievement. Always keeping a sense of humor, your intelligence shows in your quick retorts and use of sarcasm. Despite your hard shell, however, you have surprising depths of emotion and sympathy, proving to be an excellent friend.

I love Chandler :2hearts:

http://www.tbs.com/affinity/quiz/0,,6500,00.html

You are most like: PHOEBE

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Phoebe, you're quirky and off-the-wall. Your friends enjoy being around you because you always remain upbeat, despite the difficulties you have endured in your life. Your accidental irony and elementary insults always provide laughs for those around you. With an abundance of sympathy and caring, you are the heart and soul of your social circle. (You'd have to be--you're definitely not the brains of the group.)

:crazy: I think I took the quiz a bit too fast.

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
friends_chandler_180x180_081820031000.jpg

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Chandler, you consider yourself the only "normal" member of your social group. And considering how strange your parents were, that's quite an achievement. Always keeping a sense of humor, your intelligence shows in your quick retorts and use of sarcasm. Despite your hard shell, however, you have surprising depths of emotion and sympathy, proving to be an excellent friend.

http://www.tbs.com/affinity/quiz/0,,6500,00.html

Yep, Chandler!

I'm always Monica. Always! I do love that crazy fictional bitch though; we relate. I'll take this one in a bit to see if anything has changed.

Good to see I'm still crazy I guess.

friends_monica_180x180_081820031000.jpg

You are most like:  MONICA

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Monica, you have a very strong personality with some very neurotic tendencies. Often obsessing over things like cleanliness, order, and sequence, you can occasionally annoy your friends. But they know there is another side of you--one that is creative and spontaneous--even if it gets lost behind the obsessive-compulsive behavior that dominates your life.

friends_rachel_180x180_081820031000.jpg
You are most like:  RACHEL

How sure are we? BARELY

As Rachel, you are sometimes seen as shallow and ditzy. And it's true that you have been known as somewhat of a dreamer. But that will change. Now that you are in the real world, and can't rely on daddy anymore, you're going to have to dig in and get your hands dirty for once. But you'll be okay...behind that rich kid persona is one tough cookie.

:ROFLMAO: 

:sadangel:

You stole my line...

Mine asked a tie breaker question and it was between Phoebe and Rachael but I'll post Phoebe's since no one has hers

Click here to claim your
free quiz results badge  You are most like: PHOEBE

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Phoebe, you're quirky and off-the-wall. Your friends enjoy being around you because you always remain upbeat, despite the difficulties you have endured in your life. Your accidental irony and elementary insults always provide laughs for those around you. With an abundance of sympathy and caring, you are the heart and soul of your social circle. (You'd have to be--you're definitely not the brains of the group.)

SweeTy said:
friends_rachel_180x180_081820031000.jpg
You are most like:  RACHEL

How sure are we? BARELY

As Rachel, you are sometimes seen as shallow and ditzy. And it's true that you have been known as somewhat of a dreamer. But that will change. Now that you are in the real world, and can't rely on daddy anymore, you're going to have to dig in and get your hands dirty for once. But you'll be okay...behind that rich kid persona is one tough cookie.

:ROFLMAO:  

:sadangel:

thats a joke for sure

How sure are we? BARELY

You are most like: PHOEBE

How sure are we? BARELY

How sure are we? BARELY

Isn't it Chandler Bing? Not Bong?

I got Chandler, too. Only watched a few episodes of Friends here and there, and not even fully though.

Back