Where Do You Work?

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Where do you work or what do you do is just the same.. :giggle:

So since we know most of the people where they from and how old they r , lets see where every one work  or do as job  :clap:

I work as being daddy's little princess  :blush2:

lol i swear I'm not a spoiled brat but this is the first time since I was 15 being without work. Only because I was too busy in school. For the past 2 years I've been working in research labs. I'll start again in january hopefully.

I work for a vocational rehabilitation company as a Psychologist. I am currently provisionally registered and if everything goes according to plan, I will have full registration next year  :mrgreen:

somewhere far from my house  :giggle: :giggle: :razz:

oh yah I just remember where do I work, I work with Peachy go jahanam  :mrgreen:

small fashion supplier for the high street...i do anything from ordering fabric to pattern cutting to designing :mrgreen:

job 1.. secretary

job 2.. la senza.. sales consultant.. specializing in bras and panties.. wooooooooooo discounts  :2hearts:

What is with the titles guys, for God's sake, can we be a little more careful :p

From now on, I won't wait for people to correct their mistakes, I will just correct them (especially if it is in the subject line) because it looks ugly.

I am seeing more and more of these.

I suggest we boycott any topic with a bad or misepelled Subject line :lol:

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
What is with the titles guys, for God's sake, can we be a little more careful :p

From now on, I won't wait for people to correct their mistakes, I will just correct them (especially if it is in the subject line) because it looks ugly.

ASHOOR

just start banning people  :lol:

I work at a repair company; we fix computers, laptops, printers, cameras, monitors, projectors.

I?m an account representative for a major account for projectors + secretary at the same time.

ASHOOR said:

ASHOOR

Thank God u said something because I was about to pm a lesson on 4th grade grammar soon.
:bangin:

I work at a hotel i'm a sales coordinator i work at the Congress Plaza Hotel in downtown chicago     :blush2:

i book contracts for large groups and conventions  :baby:

ASHOOR said:

ASHOOR

:beee: :beee: :beee:

No we cant  :razz:, i 4got 2 write YOU, so i had 2 make u work a bit and do ur job  :giggle: :giggle:

Back