What's wrong with me?

mgh

Is it weird that my entire life i have not been able to befriend one Chaldean girl? Believe me I've tried being friends with them, and they all seem to hate me right when they see me, even tho i'm very kind and friendly towards them.  every other Chaldean girl my age has not only one chaldo friend, but an entire circle of Chaldean friends. And I can't help but wonder if i'm doing something wrong, or if there's something wrong with me.  (by the way, I'm half Chaldean (Alqoush, to be exact)...so, no, im not talking smack about ya guys, b/c then id be talking crap about myself :shades:)

How many have you met?? Maybe you assume that they hate you and thus make it a reality subconsciously?

peachy said:
How many have you met?? Maybe you assume that they hate you and thus make it a reality subconsciously?
well in my area, there's about 10 to 15 thousand chaldeans, so ive met a lot, and i dont think i approach them thinking they're gonna hate me, but maybe ur right...i might subconsciously do it.

Well jealousy exists between girls, even for no reason sometimes, so that could be it? simply based on looks? or it could be just thinking on your part, and that reality is different.

By the way, Alqosh is such a big tribe, and although they belong to the Chaldean Church (and are ethnically one of the original Assyrians) , they are too big to be blended with Chaldeans. In other words, Chaldeans on one hand, and Alqoshnaye on the other. That is how big their numbers are...but sorry, I know this is not about tribes etc.

You seem like a friendly person, but maybe shy at the same time?

ASHOOR

I've got a feeling that this thread is gonna turn into us and them. There is good and bad in everyone people, lets not generalise here.

This is easy, if you want a "Chaldean" friend, go to church. Otherwise, there is no such thing as "Chaldean", that's why you can't find any. Try Assyrian.  :mrgreen:

I can be your friend, now tell me where do you live??? lol

btw I never go to Chaldean church even thou my dad is from that church, but I go to my mom's church which is Eastern church. cause if I go to chaldean church i would feel like a stranger.

And when i get to know you, i will be honest to you and tell you what's the problem, maybe there is nothing wrong with you it's just that some people are weird lol

Lovemoon said:
I can be your friend, now tell me where do you live??? lol

btw I never go to Chaldean church even thou my dad is from that church, but I go to my mom's church which is Eastern church. cause if I go to chaldean church i would feel like a stranger.

Don't worry you wouldn't feel like a stranger at the Chaldean church, I'm there!  :mrgreen:

Never question yourself. My perspective on these situations usually is: screw them. You don't want to be friends with a$$holes anyways.

Lovemoon said:
And when i get to know you, i will be honest to you and tell you what's the problem, maybe there is nothing wrong with you it's just that some people are weird lol

thanks thats sweet of u. 

Back