Whats ure biggest fears...?

im scared sh*tless of big snakes, and big bugs like trantulas, scorpions etc.. ewwwwww my god.. sooo gross  :ban: :ban:

I am not scared of anything except mosquitos for some reason... and moths, and silverfish. I don't know why, but I am not scared of snakes, spiders, lizards, small insects, etc... but I hate mosquitos, moths, and silverfish (pincher bugs).

Death, but not my own and I also hate mosquitos because those bastards love my blood more than anyone elses for some reason. Hahaha.

Sharks!!
Why oh why do they scare the crap outta me, especially if I'm swimming.  I can be in Lake Michigan and start hallucinating thinking I saw a shark...that bad!
As much as I'm afraid of them, thats how much they intrigue me.

Love also scares me.  Especially if the other person doesn't/ or won't love you back.  Breaks my heart thinking about it  :unsure:

david said:
I am not scared of anything except mosquitos for some reason... and moths, and silverfish. I don't know why, but I am not scared of snakes, spiders, lizards, small insects, etc... but I hate mosquitos, moths, and silverfish (pincher bugs).

To clarify silverfish aren't "pincher bugs." Silverfish are slimy little bugs that look like flat worms who crawl really fast.  "Pincher bugs" are referred to as Earwigs.  They are called that for one reason: they crawl in your ear cavity and pinch your ear drum.  Sounds scary, but it's true.  I remember this from my highschool bio class.

I'm terrified of spiders and that's pretty much it.  Death is a biggie, but we are all going to die, might as well face it with open arms. 

JujU said:
lmao Renee...jareh ?:bigarmhug:

I don't understand why losing your teeth would be a fear considering that with today's technology you can have fake teeth and not know the difference.

I'm not trying to make fun of your fear but just curious.

teeths has to be straight/ white etc...loosing them would never dare me to smile again and smile is the keyword in my life..
and i hate fake teeth....

oke?
yalla bye

Back