weekend...

carro

im so glad? the weekend is here

i'll have a life now after a week of studying, :mrgreen:

i'll go out with my friends today and tomorrow but not sure where right now? ?:giggle:

what you guys doing this wekend?

have a nice weekend? :bigarmhug:

unfortunately our fun plans changed and we'll be going to a young kid's 24 years old funeral.  it will rip my heart out.  he got crushed while driving a stand up forklift at my husbands company (where he works).  we've been pretty down all week and now seeing his family saturday, what a heart break. It's the first work related death in company's history of 80 years.  the owners and top brass are all flying in from all over the country.......very sad.

tonight... out with a friend.. movie and i dunno whatelse...  :shades:

tomorrow.. drinking with my best friend.. at her place...

sunday.. probably just resting...

assyrianlovely.. im sooo sorry to hear that... may he rest in peace :rose:  :bigarmhug:

my dad got a call from work last night.. one of his friends had a heart attack at work and passed away... my dad was in such shock.. cuz he just saw him and talked to him a few hours prior to his death :(

Hey Carro glad u get to have fun tonight  :bigarmhug:

I am in london tonight for the DJ youth party and saturday i work and then probably out with friends and then sunday just rest and try to finish some skool work .

shamoosey said:
no big plans...defiently no drinking...im still on medication (dam allergies!)

hi carro :bigarmhug:

wats up shamoosey i am sorry that u cant drink  :bigarmhug:

but will have few drinks for u tonight  :drunk:

atouraya.. i wanna go to that party.. but i have NO $$$... zayooody said he'll pay for me tho  :mrgreen:  but i have plans to go to the movies.. so we'll see.. maybe ill come to the party later on..

shami.. how sh*tty!!!!  ill drink for u tomorrow night :)

duno bout u guys but im workin all weekend :( i work today from 11 ta 7... then tomarrow 9 ta 5 and then i get to see dennis :) then sunday workin open to close... (11-6:30) pout... and tonight and sunday night i have to work on a paper... its guna b like this for the next 2 weekends :( HELP lol

I know, atou, my husband has been white as a ghost all week.....(this happened wed).....he saw them taking him in the ambulance and the look on his face still haunts him........he kept saying, he's just a kid over and over.  He thought he would be paralyzed but we got a call at 9 pm that night that he died.............uff.  thanks atou.  give ur dad a big hug from us..........

this kid worked 2 jobs and had "goals" in life........wanted to invest in real estate and help his family...........uff.

aww sorry to hear that assyrianlovely may he rest in peace and atou's dads friend too  :rose:

its always hard when death comes even if the person is close to you or not..

atourina said:
atouraya.. i wanna go to that party.. but i have NO $$$... zayooody said he'll pay for me tho? :mrgreen:? but i have plans to go to the movies.. so we'll see.. maybe ill come to the party later on..

shami.. how sh*tty!!!!? ill drink for u tomorrow night :)

Atou just come to the party wat u gona do at the movies and i can cover u no problem lets get a little drunk

yeah well.. i dunno if i wanna ditch my friend..

so maybe ill go to the party later.. like around 10?.. who knows.. we'll see

shamoosey said:
no big plans...defiently no drinking...im still on medication (dam allergies!)

hi carro :bigarmhug:

There's nothing like a claratin and whiskey sour cocktail to open up the sinuses.

Back