Weekend Plans!!!

friday: meet the gang at starbucks and midnight bowling!!!
Saturday: surfing lessons!! from 7 am-2 pm, the idk!
Sunday: Church picnic!!

Tonight (Friday): Im going to church, its Shara. After that i might go to the club with my cousin because she won't stop calling. Church and Club all in one night  :bangin:

Saturday: Nothing im babysitting my nephew, my sister and her husband are going to a wedding.

Sunday: Going to the park and eat Khotla for Shara.

Friday(tonight): i might just go to my nighbor's house , and make some phone calls and Emails
Saturday- (my brother's best freind who just came form Iraq , the hot one , i think i told some of you about him lol , he likes curry) So my mom might cook curry and go out for thw whole day , and that guy would come and my brothers will be home too, we might go out , dunno. Then i need to go buy food for Sunday
Sunday: I will take food that i will buy tomorrow and my sterio and everything and go to my bro's best freind's house and Modesto youth will be there , and we will practice after they come form church  :mrgreen:

My plan changed for Sunday , i will be going to Modesto again  :ranting:

cuttie said:
Tonight (Friday): Im going to church, its Shara. After that i might go to the club with my cousin because she won't stop calling. Church and Club all in one night  :bangin:

Saturday: Nothing im babysitting my nephew, my sister and her husband are going to a wedding.

Sunday: Going to the park and eat Khotla for Shara.

is this for the chaldean church?
are u going to MIDLAND on sunday?

friday-sisters,cousin and some friends, are coming over to my place today, we are just going to hang out and drink :eek:)
saturday, im going to my parents for a bit, then go to the mall and buy something, then go to my friends house get ready and go clubbin for her birthday
sunday- i dunno i think MIDLAND...for sherra.

Friday:  AAS meeting
Saturday:  Go to the dinner/rally for Rabi Yonadam Kanna  :wavetowel:
Sunday:  Recuperate  :giggle:

BrOwN eYeS said:
is this for the chaldean church?
are u going to MIDLAND on sunday?

Yes, im going to the Chaldean Church tonight and No iam not going to midland on Sunday. The people from my milat have it at a park in woodbridge. My parents and some relatives are going to Midland tomorrow but im not going i have to babysit.

cuttie said:
Yes, im going to the Chaldean Church tonight and No iam not going to midland on Sunday. The people from my milat have it at a park in woodbridge. My parents and some relatives are going to Midland tomorrow but im not going i have to babysit.

oh wow, i havent been to church in so long, :( its so sad i dont even go to church anymore,
i think i might go to midland and visit the church and pray and tell God to forgive me for not going...i havent been there in a month...

not too many ppl go like they used to anymore la...

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
I realy dont wanna go MIDLAND :ranting:

i dont blame u hunny, u will see girls who look like they are going to a club or something...hanging by the church with guys and laughing and joking around...

BrOwN eYeS said:
i dont blame u hunny, u will see girls who look like they are going to a club or something...hanging by the church with guys and laughing and joking around...

I wish i was the priest at that church!  :shades:

BrOwN eYeS said:
oh wow, i havent been to church in so long, :( its so sad i dont even go to church anymore,
i think i might go to midland and visit the church and pray and tell God to forgive me for not going...i havent been there in a month...

not too many ppl go like they used to anymore la...

Another reason not to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ranting:
Jon said:
I wish i was the priest at that church!  :shades:
LOSER

this weekend i have no idea what i'm doing but i have the following choices since it's my saints day!!!

friday: hair did/the works, comedy club, dinner, clubbing, greek fest..dunno what yet
saturday: air and water show during the day(for sure) then ihave no clue
sunday: brunch, greek fest, and i dunno

and i'm supposed to be camping for the first time ever at holly hill but doubt that will happen.

AssyrianBookTa said:
this weekend i have no idea what i'm doing but i have the following choices since it's my saints day!!!

friday: hair did/the works, comedy club, dinner, clubbing, greek fest..dunno what yet
saturday: air and water show during the day(for sure) then ihave no clue
sunday: brunch, greek fest, and i dunno

and i'm supposed to be camping for the first time ever at holly hill but doubt that will happen.

I never really understood the concept of camping.  Why would you sleep in some God-foresaken tent out in the wildreness, where creepy little things crawl/fly all around you, when you could stay at a perfectly comfortable hotel instead?  :blink:

baklawa said:
I never really understood the concept of camping.  Why would you sleep in some God-foresaken tent out in the wildreness, where creepy little things crawl/fly all around you, when you could stay at a perfectly comfortable hotel instead?  :blink:

experience the outdoors and nature!!

Tonight -going to church for the shara then going out to dinner with the family
Saturday - take my cuz to the airport :( she's going back to cali pakhta
sunday - not sure i think i 'm gonna go wedding dress shopping i need to compare price's :)

Barwarneta said:
Tonight -going to church for the shara then going out to dinner with the family
Saturday - take my cuz to the airport :( she's going back to cali pakhta
sunday - not sure i think i 'm gonna go wedding dress shopping i need to compare price's :)

I cant wait to see you in ur white dress , standing next to your love  :) Aww how cute !

baklawa said:

ya thats why i've never done it  and cancel every year. i'm way too girly when it comes to something like this but everyone keeps telling to try it.

Back