Weekend Plans..

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

So whats every one up to this Weekend

Me, im not sure so far, all i know im watching the game on Sunday Italy VS Spain one hot game :wavetowel:

Tonight(Friday) Im going to go home rest and wait for Camp Rock to start  :clap: I need to rest because im still sick and i can't seem to be getting better that fast.

Saturday- morning-clean the house, night go up north for my friends boyfriends birthday.

Sunday-church and most likely grandmothers house(family time)

cuttie said:
Tonight(Friday) Im going to go home rest and wait for Camp Rock to start  :clap: I need to rest because im still sick and i can't seem to be getting better that fast.

Saturday- morning-clean the house, night go up north for my friends boyfriends birthday.

Sunday-church and most likely grandmothers house(family time)

Ohhh your not going to picnic on Sunday, ohh there you are another reason for me not to goo :wavetowel:

Friday- im jusy going to stay home, and cleanup and do lundary.

Saturday- we are going to Cambridge, a couple we met in Cuba who got married there invited us for a reception for their wedding, excited to go because we are going to see all our friends we met in cuba there...very excited for that and i cant wait.

Sunday- I havent been to church and that is not good, so Im going to church tomorrow and dont know what else...

Friday-Going to see Erika the chick who sings Relationssssss la la la la at Mannequin.
Saturday-Shopping
Sunday-Family picnic

xzotic eyez said:
Friday--wedding tonight but i dont think im going to go. i'd rather finish all the house cleaning today and get all the stuff ready for gabriellas birthday party for next week.

Saturday--if its nice out, going to take the neices and my girls to the beach, then later in the evening babysitting the neices.

Sunday--dont know yet, most likely spending it with the family.

next month u will be very busy.... :) 23 more days  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
BuNzZz said:
Friday-Going to see Erika the chick who sings Relationssssss la la la la at Mannequin.
Saturday-Shopping
Sunday-Family picnic

have fun shopping hunyyyyyyyy bunzzzzzzzzz

Friday - nothing
saturday - nothing stay home and talk to my hubby
sunday - nothing stay home and talk some more to my hubby  :cry: i miss him

Barwarneta said:
Friday - nothing
saturday - nothing stay home and talk to my hubby
sunday - nothing stay home and talk some more to my hubby  :cry: i miss him

:baby: :baby: :baby:

u and ur nothing lol...

BrOwN eYeS said:
:baby: :baby: :baby:

u and ur nothing lol...

sorry i'm just not in the mood to do anything this weekend not that i do anything on any weekend i'd rather be with my khayee then to be in this shit whole of chicago  :sadangel:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Ohhh your not going to picnic on Sunday, ohh there you are another reason for me not to goo :wavetowel:

Im not sure yet, my older sister wants to go but i haven't decided anything yet. I will let you know if i go.

Bunzz you from chicago?

Tonight dinner and a movie with my girl tomorrow beach and birthday party Sunday beach and taste of Randolph festival

Barwarneta said:
sorry i'm just not in the mood to do anything this weekend not that i do anything on any weekend i'd rather be with my khayee then to be in this **** whole of chicago  :sadangel:

awwwwwwwww khayeeee u will be in his arms before u know it...

Today : i might go out with youth
tom: we have guests from Sacramento (my aunt, her husband, and cuzins) and other family
Sunday: these guets will stay and i need to go to the church (i didnt go to the church for  5 weeks, shame on me :ban:)
And i need to see a way so i can talk to my dad about me being qaroota :blush2:

My cousin from Ohio is spending the weekend at my house, and i'm going to celebrate my bday this weekend even tho it's on tuesday :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tonight going to Toronto to chill with cuzins and tomorrow the in-laws are coming  :wavetowel:

I will miss the dutch game but i will watch Italy lose on sunday

R O B I N said:
Tonight going to Toronto to chill with cuzins and tomorrow the in-laws are coming  :wavetowel:

I will miss the dutch game but i will watch Italy lose on sunday

WOW does that mean Dutch are ganna lose, coz if you dont watch them will lose, and Italy is not ganna lose :beee:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
WOW does that mean Dutch are ganna lose, coz if you dont watch them will lose, and Italy is not ganna lose :beee:

BRata when u going to realize Italy is shit and they don't even have a player that is in the top 10 scoring n not even top 20 they been getting just as lucky as the dam turks are

Barwarneta said:
Robin did u guys have ur engagment party yet ???

sorry girls going off topic here

No we didn't have it yet it is July 5th  :mrgreen:

R O B I N said:
BRata when u going to realize Italy is **** and they don't even have a player that is in the top 10 scoring n not even top 20 they been getting just as lucky as the dam turks are

No we didn't have it yet it is July 5th  :mrgreen:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Stop being mean to Italy ,, they loser or shityy or watever i still like them better then OTHER :beee: IATLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :2hearts:

Back