Twilight!!!

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

twilight-7167.jpg

Seriously am suprised no one is talking about it the BOOKS or the Movie

Movie just came out i think less then a week i know in Usa is bee out some of my friends watched it but not in NZ yet , My sister Katy is diying it for it to come out  :bangin:

Its pretty famous Movie , but as for me i think its more for Teengers ,over all i wont mind watching it and thats becouse just so katy wont bother me every 2 mins and come and tell me about the movie so might as well just go watch it LOL

I watched the movie and I loved it. I think it's more for teenager girls and me. lol I haven't read the books but i will once i buy them. I'm in love with Edward.  :2hearts:  I can't wait for the next one to come out.

cuttie said:
I watched the movie and I loved it. I think it's more for teenager girls and me. lol I haven't read the books but i will once i buy them. I'm in love with Edward.  :2hearts:  I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Katy knows each word in the book , and she is like in love with Edward too LOL omg she diefor him , anyways if you liked the movie am sure i will too,

Wish i could of watched with you , Like college LOOOOOOL thats one funny movie man SO PAKHA but oh well :bigarmhug:

Where the hell did this come from?

Gay vampire movie. I want to stab myself in the eye with a dull pencil every time I hear about this.

UGH its everywhere. Yesterday at the cinema we saw these girls take pics next to the cardboard cutout of that couple. Yani seriously..

Anita i can't believe you have opened a topic tlking about how much i love and adore Edward Cullen  :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:
I can't wait till you watch the movie and see u all over him  :devilboogie:

p.s: I advice people not to read the book or watch the movie, its obbsessive   :jumpy:

katyyy said:
Anita i can't believe you have opened a topic tlking about how much i love and adore Edward Cullen  :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:
I can't wait till you watch the movie and see u all over him  :devilboogie:

p.s: I advice people not to read the book or watch the movie, its obbsessive   :jumpy:

Your killing me with it  :ranting:

We will go and watch the MIN  is out :2hearts: :bigarmhug:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Your killing me with it  :ranting:

We will go and watch the MIN  is out :2hearts: :bigarmhug:

im not watching it in movies :razz: :razz:

ive read the books just finishd the 3rd one..we'll c how the movie is and katy u r cumn 2 c it in movies

Ashuriena said:
Where the hell did this come from?

Gay vampire movie. I want to stab myself in the eye with a dull pencil every time I hear about this.

Thats how I felt .. I was so sick of hearing about that stupid book/movie but my friend made me go see the movie with her .. and it wasn't that bad .. LOL

i havent watched it yet, but everyone i know here that's watched it is obsessed with it and is in love with that Edward guy.

xzotic eyez said:
i havent watched it yet, but everyone i know here that's watched it is obsessed with it and is in love with that Edward guy.
yeah a lot of teenage girls are in love with him lol

i thought the movie was horrible and it wasnt even a good remake of how great the book is.
it also dragged as$ and took forever to get to the point.

peachy said:
UGH its everywhere. Yesterday at the cinema we saw these girls take pics next to the cardboard cutout of that couple. Yani seriously..

LOL u think thats crazy??? one of the sales managers i work with photoshoped her pic with him instead of bella LMAOOOO and she saw the movie 3 times the day it came out and then 2 days later she saw it 2 times in one day

Barwarneta said:
LOL u think thats crazy??? one of the sales managers i work with photoshoped her pic with him instead of bella LMAOOOO and she saw the movie 3 times the day it came out and then 2 days later she saw it 2 times in one day

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's insane! Shoodintelah! :lol:

Barwarneta said:

Sounds like something I would do.  When I obsess over something, I take it to the extreme.  :mrgreen:

Did you guys know that the movie was actually a comedy?  I was laughing hysterically from start to finish.  Some of the scenes were so melodramatic that you couldn't help but laugh at their 'angst' ridden expressions (the actors looked like they were in need of an enema.)  There were a few really awkward scenes in the flick that came out of left, i.e. Edward shows Bella why vampires can't be exposed to sunlight right after he gives a completely unrelated monologue.

I read the books.  I'm on the 3rd one now.  In the books, Edward and Bella's love story is much more passionate than the movie conveys.

I'll probably just watch it when it comes out on video.

Best vampire romance flick I?ve seen has to be Near Dark.

I havent seen the movie or read it yet..

My sister read the books, and loved them.. girl i work with is obsessed with the book, but didnt think the movie was as good..

maybe after Christmas, when i have more time, ill pick up the books

everytime i say im gonna go watch the movie...i end up doing something else  :bangin:....but i heard  its not that good...so i might skip it and watch something else...when i have free time...prob next year... :angelnot:

I think I am the first guy to post in this thread  :ROFLMAO:

I cant wait for the movie! I am currently reading the first book and I think its great  :mrgreen:.

Back