Toronto AVN gathering!!

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Hey guys, Sweets will be coming to Toronto this week, and we will have a formal quick gathering on Saturday. It will be me, Sweets, and ASHOOR so far. If anyone wants to join us, feel free to. This is not your typical gathering, and is just a way for some of us to meet each other. You are all welcome to attend.

We are not sure where we are going, but it will probably be in a restaurant here where I live, in Woodbridge. Hopefully Ashoor can find something"

thank you    :clap:

what time ... I will try to pass by to say hello maybe cause i have a wedding this saturday

ill pass... im supposed to go up north.. but i dont think thats gonna happen, im gonna TRY to go camping or something this weekend.

actually, my family will be in toronto for a wedding, but i dont think my sisters will go to the gathering

From what I was told by Anitaaaaaaa, and she indicated, this is not your typical and big AVN gatherings. More like between friends. So anyone is welcome to come. I will be going myself just to meet some new AVNers who are in town. As for place Anitaaaaaaa, we will find a restaurant here in Woodbridge and let you know. Or you guys can find one yourself and let me know. No need to reserve, because there won't be too many people.

ASHOOR

yes that was fun (especially the water part) haha. And it is funny Atourina, because that day we had our Shera at that park, and again on Sunday we have our Shera (only thing is, they want to meet on Saturday)

Anyway, will let them decide and I will ve there. Even a Tim Horton's or CountrySTyle would do.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
From what I was told by Anitaaaaaaa, and she indicated, this is not your typical and big AVN gatherings. More like between friends. So anyone is welcome to come. I will be going myself just to meet some new AVNers who are in town. As for place Anitaaaaaaa, we will find a restaurant here in Woodbridge and let you know. Or you guys can find one yourself and let me know. No need to reserve, because there won't be too many people.

ASHOOR

Ashoor you do the rest find the place and time

Awwww Atourina to bad you wont bee able to make it, i wanted to see you :bigarmhug:

Lulu would bee great if you come and say Hi,  :clap: it would bee nice to meet

ASHOOR said:
yes that was fun (especially the water part) haha. And it is funny Atourina, because that day we had our Shera at that park, and again on Sunday we have our Shera (only thing is, they want to meet on Saturday)

Anyway, will let them decide and I will ve there. Even a Tim Horton's or CountrySTyle would do.

ASHOOR

thank me and anita for the water.. especially on a hot day like that.. good thing we came prepared :diablo:

anitaaaaaaaa... i want to come.. but i know jay wouldnt want too.. i wanna go camping.. we should all go camping this weekend instead :blush2:

Im in. I have a wedding on Friday and Shara on Sunday so Saturday sounds good for me.
Can't wait to meet sweets, from what Anitaaa has told me you are great.  :)

cuttie said:
Im in. I have a wedding on Friday and Shara on Sunday so Saturday sounds good for me.
Can't wait to meet sweets, from what Anitaaa has told me you are great.  :)

YAY cuttieee is in too,  :wavetowel:

ahhh i just saw this thread hahaha and when were you gonna tell me haaa anita? lol so typical of u...:p

that would be so awesome to meet some of you guys cant wait :bigarmhug:

cuttie- aww thank you but you know anita she exaggerates just a tiny little bit hehe she says the same about you cant wait to meet you too :bigarmhug:

last time i was suppose to come, but someone didnt want to remind me about coming and never replied to his message.... :ranting:

mechwarrior said:
last time i was suppose to come, but someone didnt want to remind me about coming and never replied to his message.... :ranting:

Unless people are blind, there were a million and one reminder, including on:

-Our home page
-Text chat
-Text chat intro.
-Forums
-Other places...

But I think you are joking about not having seen it???

ASHOOR

Back