TOMMOROWS FRIDAY!!...WEEKEND?

DetroitKing

TGIF tommorow...lol..

i dont know wat im doin friday yet...

but Saturday i haev a wedding... :shades:should be fun... :mrgreen:

Umm I'm from the future, speaking to you in the present...TODAY is Friday for me here in my world  :)

Renee said:
YOU'RE the one named Kevin...go away you Sweed.

You know my name! My covers blown....

dodgy9cy.gif

pfff.....renee....what a name....a loser name...

I actually really wish I was dubbed Sebastian at birth, but you know, as long as it wasnt some name like renee or something, im happy.

hmmmm... tonight.. im going to my friends house.. but not gonna party TOO hard.. cuz i gotta work tomorrow..

tomorrow.. working from 11am-5pm @ my la senza.. then from 5:30-10pm.. im working at another la senza... oh joy to the world  :bangin:

sunday.. SLEEPING!

and  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  for dalia's wedding.. i wish i didnt have to work..  :ranting:

boring weekend.. :sleep:

friday i worked out then went to this easter party w/ sargon and bulbul which sucked assssssssssssssssssssssss.. i left after a hour..ME out of all ppl to leave an assyrian party early says soemthing..  :blink:

today: cleaned, showered, watched gh since im so behind, fixed crap on the comp, changed the lightbulb in my room and now on avn  :blink:

tomorrow: working out, eating at rezas  :giggle: then going to see "lucky number slevin" and maybe "united 93" .. im behind!  :blink:

my work sucks.. i wasnt supposed to work today.. but since everything is 15% off.. my boss wants me to open and close today  :ban:

what a shitty weekend

BEST WEEKEND EVERY!!  :clap:

friday...got my nails done, and then had the rehearsal for my sisters wedding
saturday...woke up at 5 got my hair done, came home got my makeup done...and that night my sisters weddinggg  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: awesome wedding
sunday...stayed home allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day...somehow lost my voice lmao..and my caf's are killing me i can barely walk
monday...back to work  :ban:

friday -- school and work

saturday -- woke up. went out .did my nails. cut my hair.:mad: .. after..chilled alllll day with my cousins from AZ then wedding.. which was funnnnnnnn ..

sunday -- slept in =) .. stayed home and did NOTHING.

today -- school and work =(

Back