Today for the first time.

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

for the first time in my life 2day i went out for drivingggggggggggggggggg :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO coool i never drived b4 or i dont even know how 2 drive , today i took my first calssss :blush2: its SOOO COOOOOOOL i just love it i cant wait 2 go again :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :bigarmhug:la shoqatlaa bar reshakh haa lol keep going untill you get the driver license and don't ever give up.

LOOOL..

Yeah i know what u mean lovemoon and NO i wont man.. 1st time i went and i like it i wanna go again NOW LOOOL... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ohh you are so gonna love driving at the beginning.. and if you are like me.. you will never get sick of it  :giggle:

Congradulations and good luck..
stay safe ok
;)

How nice anitaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good lucke and inshallah u will get ur driving license  :) :) :) :) :)

I have never drived bass im thinking to go and to learn loool im khaca scerd throught :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: :blush2:

That's so awesome!! Basma janakh! You're going to LOVE it! After 4 years and the hell they call traffic, I still love it!

i cant remember the first time i went driving it was over 6 years ago...soon you wont be able to go anywhere unless u drive

Back