The problem of Chaldean-Syriac-Assyrian-Aramaic-Nestorian-Jacobit-Mande.. People

xxSanhoxx

Marhaba,

our people get into a point to ask themself: WHERE IS YOUR PROBLEM?
Focus on Iraq/Worldwide:

We have around of policital movement. To much splittet, to reach our aim, to much influence of kurds, to work together.

We can say we have 4 or more seperate movements:
ADM,
Ishtar-Slate/CSA Peoples Council (including HBA;SIMA;BNDP; and so on ?)
CDUP,
APP
and some individuals and smaller movements.

The aim of all: The rights of our people, and of some: A local administration or an autonomie or a self government. Some want it with baghdad, some want it with KRG/Arbil.

We CANT reach any aim, if our political institutions in Iraq dont work together. How we get to this point?
Here starts the discussion.

The Problem which we have with ISHTAR is, that they are under control of the Kurds.
The Problem which we have with ADM, that they didnt lost till yet their arrogance as the "ONLY ONE BIG PARTY" and dont work together with anyone (mostly).
The Problem with APP, ehm.
The Problem with CDUP, wtf??

Where are the problems, why our institutions in iraq cant work as one power? Can you imagine, iraq government elections, all movements under one slate?
Shalwa d'Nineveh wouldnt be anymore a aim like a dream, it would be the reality!

So, what have our movements to do?
What we have in the diaspora to do?

Dont forget: ASSYRIANISM includ our people, in history and yet, with all of his names!

Shlome

Herro, I know that word lost you, but it is another way West Assyrians use to greet one another. Just like we have some Arabic words in our East Assyrian language. Not a big deal. Let us focus on the topic which is important I believe.

Sanho, I think it is only democratic that we have more than one party and movement. Although it would have been a lot better if we could unite under just one or two parties, and even those, should work together and not against each other.

Each party will always have its problems. But the one that puts the Assyrian national interest first is the one that should get our most support.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

sorry guys, maybe my english is so bad that the ironic sentence dont came out  :welcome3:

@merhaba, no, we dont use it. the turks use it, and so a lot assyrians which speak everyday turkish say sometimes marhaba. i said it only on the focus, that in the time of media (internet, tv, etc.) we dont get out of the influence of our traitors. Its nothing about  that some west-assyrians use this word...

@ashoor, thank you that you  have posting to the topic  :mrgreen: who are "our"? We are a diaspora people, a nation without country, a small people. We cant compare  our problems with other people in this time. Politics, and the world, change second to second. We cant compare with the Jews 60 years ago. We are here and yet,  2009, 600 000 CSANJMetc. in Iraq, 2 Million outside of Bet Nahren! The smallest part have our most hope, but they block their winning each other. So how we can serve our problems? :s

Sanho. Next time you say merhabe I am going to slap you in the face the next time I see you. Which willl be in March hopefully :p.

but they are our people to, we have to find the right way to work together in the topic "future of assyrians in iraq"...

the biggest problem for assyrians is this Chaldean/syriac/Assyrian nonsense. we are letting groups who claim they are NOT EVEN Assyrian have a say in ASSYRIAN matters. we need to stop trying to get them to identify as assyrians and just say leave us alone and we will leave you alone. chaldeans go focus on "Chaldea" and syriacs go focus on Syria. assyrians have too many problems for this ****, we need to focus on Nineveh. we are about to be COMPLETELY eliminated folks... we have more pressing matters to focus than this HIGHLY distracting issue.

Back