The most annoying thing is?

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

When ur realy realy tierd and ur sleping and your stupid home fone and cellphone keep ringing OMG i hate it i hate it and i more hate it ,  plus they dont only ring once but 100 times, i was just sleping and home fone keep rining for like 4 times and no one is home i realy wanted 2 hit the fone on wall man, its realy annoying :ranting: :ranting: i never answer wen im sleping

Loooooooooool anitaaaaaaaaa calm down i know how u feel tell me about it when im alone home i dont answer it letli soda keman mn my warm bed qat asan jaweban satmawa and sometimes it kills me when ppl call like late i mean mo letlon shogol 3amal gooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :ranting:

this is what i do , i make sure i have my phone turned off at night (everyone do this at home)

there is only one line open and no not many people know it = urgent calls only!

try it , it makes life easy.

i do turn off my cell, but its the stupif homefone and its soo anoying the ringtone it keep going for ages, next time i will tunr i t off b4 i sleep coz im always the last one that sleep :ranting:

I dont answer my home phone when i am awake, let alone when i am sleeping!
My husband made a mistake one time by waking me up at 4 am to talk to my friend from Aust... i honestly had no idea what i was doing because i was still asleep!
I took the phone from him, Hung up on my friend... got pissed at him for waking me up and went to sleep!

Never happened again!

As for my friend, i send her an email telling her to check our time before calling!
  :mrgreen:

Valantina said:
I dont answer my home phone when i am awake, let alone when i am sleeping!
My husband made a mistake one time by waking me up at 4 am to talk to my friend from Aust... i honestly had no idea what i was doing because i was still asleep!
I took the phone from him, Hung up on my friend... got pissed at him for waking me up and went to sleep!

Never happened again!

As for my friend, i send her an email telling her to check our time before calling!

My sister always call in mroning asking me 2 go out for coffee and take the kids out , she knows i dont answer the fone so she keep calling and i do tell her off somtimes but i also feel sorry for her lOL
NewUtdtoon said:
ah tis. But i dont have a home phone and i will just turn me mobile off.

You must bee lucky u dont have homefone man

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
My sister always call in mroning asking me 2 go out for coffee and take the kids out , she knows i dont answer the fone so she keep calling and i do tell her off somtimes but i also feel sorry for her lOL
Wait till i have kids... i will move to NZ just to have you babysit.

Ok maybe not, but i will teach my kids your phone number - those would be their first numbers to learn.

Valantina said:
Wait till i have kids... i will move to NZ just to have you babysit.

Ok maybe not, but i will teach my kids your phone number - those would be their first numbers to learn.

As long as they girls i dont care they can do anything, as much as i loved girls my sister brought us 2 boys,  :giggle: they both here now and im babysiting them again :D

Noooooo chance. I dont watch that.. Just Eastenders for me. Neighbours isn't depressing enough.

Just looked it up and it was a dog, how unkind.

To me the most annoying thing is, when my sister turns the ring phone off and I am waiting for a phone call all day, but the phone would never ring and I am thinking that the person whos suppose to call me is not calling, and the true is that the F*&&*^&^* ring phone was turned off and my cuzs always complaine about we never answer the phone calls, and all this because of my khanam sister she dosn't want to hear the sound of the phone ringing lol lekhwaa dyah baboo.

baklawa said:
Wow, you guys spammed the ikhreh out of this thing.
You sound like piqaa lol

ps: piqa=shoemaker

edit:  "The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later".  I hate this msg lol

Lovemoon said:
You sound like piqaa lol

ps: piqa=shoemaker

edit:  "The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later".  I hate this msg lol

lol!  nah, piqa would have mentioned boobies. 

Btw, just so I don't get accused of spamming myself, my annoyance is wen ppl tlk like this n the forum, bcuz they r too lazy 2 type the words, lol, oh yeah,, n they use lol a lot, lool, evn wen somethn is not even fny, lol,  :bangin:

baklawa said:
lol!  nah, piqa would have mentioned boobies. 

Btw, just so I don't get accused of spamming myself, my annoyance is wen ppl tlk like this n the forum, bcuz they r too lazy 2 type the words, lol, oh yeah,, n they use lol a lot, lool, evn wen somethn is not even fny, lol,  :bangin:
or sometimes when people spend too much time in the chatrooms, they get used to typing like that.

I remember few years ago when i used to spend half of my life in chatrooms, typing like that became like a habbit, most of the time i didn't even noticed it!
Untill i started typing like that at work and my boss lectured me few times, then I started typing dakh nasheh.
  :lol:

Used to happen to me all the time, and the worst thing was that it vibrates really LOUD. I just switch the Bi*** off now. Whoever it is can wait till the morning! :mrgreen:

Back