The Kurdish referendum.

mrzurnaci said:
Considering Kurds say they descend from Medes (not culturally or linguistically).

The Kurdish homeland aka the land which the Kurds and their name was made in resides from Hamadan, North Up from Hamadan (rest of North Western Iran) and the Southern part of Azerbaijan.

I used the Median homeland as a reference point
Do not everything you hear . We are just gypsies .

mrzurnaci said:
I meant every Assyrian going there... Not what Assyrians are left in Iran. Where the hell did you get that idea? I didn't even imply that idea...
I made the 'idea' myself. I didn't mean you implying it or anything.

But my point remains valid. That part of Iran is still very populated, and not by just Kurds but Persians too.

Cascade said:
By crap I mean this referendum shouldn't mean anything to any of us Assyrians! Our lands were already settled by Romans, Mongols, Turks, Arabs and now it's Kurds. We've been threw this crap. Not sure why they're being dramatic about it now. We're acting like those anti-Trump liberal 'snowflakes'. You're either on their side, or you're a traitorous, inhumane bigot. Lol. And the funny thing is that the complainers are NOT even in Kurdistan, but in the prosperous western lands. Lmao.

Again, our land has already been shat on. Let the Kurds have their turn now.
lol , man be realistic , My family can not get the land we owned 20 years ago and you still think you are the owner of the land you lost thousands of years ago .

nejepnerast said:
lol , man be realistic , My family can not get the land we owned 20 years ago and you still think you are the owner of the land you lost thousands of years ago .
False equivalence. A nation is not to be compared to a family. Lol at you.

We are the owners of the land, just like native Americans are to theirs. I thought you pitied the natives? Why are you contradicting yourself? Because the land thieves involve your people THIS TIME? How convenient. Look, if you hate world cultures and especially violent ones, start WITH YOUR ethnicity first and then make your way through ours.

You feel sympathy for native Americans (who were also brutish, committing savage rituals), and think they deserve their land, but you feel nothing towards Assyrians. Perhaps because of your agenda? We are competing with yous? But hey, you're the cynical one who thinks all human cultures are equally bad, so I thought naturally you would be against the referendum, just as you would be against an Assyrian one? But it seems like you won't be. Lol.

Btw, my post was slagging Assyrians, and yet you replied audaciously thinking I was having a go at your own people. I've had enough of your hypocrisy and blatant inconsistencies. Admit it, you're a Kurdish nationalist who thinks his culture is above others, even though you still feel deep shame about what they did to us 100 years ago. No wonder you replied so defensively, even though not one sentence in my post involved Kurdish hate - You are a Kurdish patriot who is proud of your history just as Assyrians are with theirs. It's okay, really. Just admit it.  :lol:

nejepnerast said:
Depends what you mean by "lost". Do you mean lost as in having our own rule of law over it or lost as in living on it?
If you mean the former, that's a different story, if you mean the latter then I'll say we didn't lose it until the Ottoman-done genocides.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Hahahaha, you are a comedian. You have showen your true identity. You are not a Kurd, but a Mongoloid subhuman monkey Turk. Go back to Altai you disgusting monkey.

Barzani already entered the history as a GENOCIDAL crimina Sunni Muslim terrorist who betrayed Ezdi Kurds in Shengal. HE is washing his hands in Krudish blood. He and his tribe after his death will never be frogiven for what they did. As long Kurdish Aryan race does exist, NEVER!

Tukey 'killed' PKK, hahahaha. PKK is waging a great war against Turkey in Northern Kurdistan. What about Qandil, what about Rojava? All Turkish policies failed big time.

Turks are actually the biggest losers in this conflict, since failed Turkish state doesn't exist anymore.

Actually, the biggest regional superpower are the Aryan Persians. Persians 'won' in Syria and in Iraq. Shia Islam defeated Sunni Islam. And Iran is VERY, VERY close to a nuclear weapon. If PEsians ever get nukes, it is finished with Israel and nobody will ever can do anything about it. Nobody can attack Northern Korea because they have got nukes.

Therefore the FREE world will help the Kurds to defeat the Persians. Mongoloid Turks and Semitic Arabs are losers and can't fight against the Persians. Daesh which was a coalition of Turks, Arbas and Barzani lost the war. So Kurds and PKK are the ONLY option left for the free world to stop Iran (and Russia). In exchange Kurds will get an independent GREAT Kurdistan.

Turks are useless peace of shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. They proved he world they can't fight. They couldn't even defeat Assad, LMAO!!!. Turks lost in Syria big time!

Nobody takes those Turks seriously, important people do world politics without the Turks and without thinking about Turkey. They already exchanged/replaced Turkey for Great Kurdistan.

But , but i thought you would be happy that Barzani went ahead with referendum and he proved you wrong being a Turkish dog as you put it . Even PKK leaders are supporting him now as Qaralyan said just yesterday

????????: ?????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ??????? ?????

and before you say it is false news , just check the website which is PKK's website Roj .  :rofl2:
http://www.rojnews.org//haber/20375/.html

and look what kurds in Rojhilat (iran) to support barzani .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox7elmp6xUw

Ezidi Kurd said:
Kurdish nation is the only major NorthWest Iranian Aryan nation. The Medes were also the only NorthWest Iranian Aryan people in the region. Both groups share the same homeland/area.

Groups in the West Asia.

Kurds / Medes = NorthWest Iranian Aryans
Persians = SouthWest Iranian Aryans

Turks = Mongoloid Turanic monkeys from the Altai.

Arabs = Southern Semites.

Azeri = Mongoloid Turks, Tatars who are heavily mixed with Kurds/Aryans.

Armenians = only GOD knows who they are. (mix between Lom Gypsies, Anatolian Urartu, original Armenian speakers, Iranians (Kurds + Persians) etc)

Assyrians = NorthWest Semites

Georgians = Caucasian people mixed between Northern Hurrians (their language is Caucasian) and Iranians/Aryans.

So the ONLY NorthWest Iranian Aran nation in the world is Kurdish nation! And the only NorthWest Iranian Aran in the past were the mighty Aryan Medes (later known as Parthians).

1 + 1 = 2
Georgians don't speak your language family, therefore they are NOT related to you (and that's going by your 'language family relations' logic too btw). They speak a Caucasian language. They are similar to other Caucasian-speakers such as the Chechens and Circassians. They would also have genetic similarities to Russians, despite speaking a different language family. Don't claim them as your own because they are a "superior", northern race to you guys. Lol. And you say I'm the "white wannabe". Heck, Georgians and Armenians are more similar to each other than Iranians are with Georgians.

Your people are Indo-Aryan speakers. So therefore, YOU would have more similarities to South Asian peoples. But of course, since you have an inferiority complex, you would completely dismiss darker peoples being part of your race.  :lol:

Indo-Aryans: Iranians, Indians, Kurds, Pakistanis, Afghans, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, Sri Lankans

NOT Indo-Aryan: Georgians

1+1 = 2

Ezidi Kurd said:
Pfff, you don't even understand the Kurds are NOT Indo-Aryans. Kurds are simply NorthWest Iranians. Kurds were never Indo-Aryans. You don't even know the difference between Indo-Aryan and simply NorthWest Iranians.

Georgians are heavily mixed with West Iranians, even some of their tribes came from the Iranian Plateau. That makes Georgians ARYANS, period. There are many Iranian speaking people in the Caucasus, like the Ossetians

Iranian = Iranic = simply ARYAN
Indo-Aryans = Indic = minority of Aryans mixed with Indian/Dravidian people
So what? Above all else, they are ALL Indo-Iranian peoples.

Hindi/Bengali/Pashtu/Romani/Assamese/Kurdish/Farsi/Dari/Sinhalese SPEAKERS = INDO-IRANIANS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranian_languages

They all speak an Indo-Iranian language. Therefore, they're ALL related. Those from the southeast may be more Dravidian but they are still Iranid peoples to an extent. Just the same way Jewish Americans, who are 50%-70% European, are still SEMITIC people like us. African-looking Somalians and Ethiopians are Semitic because they speak a Semitic language. And you're surprised that Indians and Bangladeshis are considered to be "Indo-Iranians"? If Negroids can be Semitic (in which they are due to admixture), then Desi people can be Aryan/Iranid.

Indo-Iranian peoples:
Lenguas_indoiranias.PNG

Sorry, no east-European Georgians there. I mean sure, they may had been related to your immaculate race 9000 years ago. But now they have eastern European/Russian admixture, whilst Iranians would be more Arabid due to admixture. No, not all, but several amounts. I've had a lot of folks in my school who were half Iraqi/Iranian, btw. ;)

Ezidi Kurd said:
Are you a retard?

Indo-Iranians and Indo-Aryans are 2 different things. Indo-Iranians are considered to be Iranid people from the Iranian Plateau.

Indians are not 'Iranic', but 'Indic'.

Iranic aka ARYAN people from the Iranian Plateau invaded India and mixed with Dravidian people there. But today people of India are considered 'INDIC' and not 'Iranic'. 'Indic' people got our language, but they are mostly 'Dravidian' people.

Georgians have nothing to do with the subhuman Eastern European people. Georgians are West ASIAN people. Their DNA is West Asian. CHG auDNA is West Asian
Ouch. You feel so hurt and pissed that I told you Indians are Indo-Aryans and are of the SAME race. Love it.

But to reiterate:

INDO-IRANIANS: Indians, Persians, Sri Lankans, Kurds, Afghans, Pakistanis and Nepalese

NOT Indo-Iranians: Georgians

You speak Indo-Iranian. Therefore you're more related to Bangladeshis, who speak your language family, than Georgians. Suck it up and don't be ashamed of your Indo-Iranian race.

Sorry that a beautiful white race of peoples such as Georgians are NOT related to you. But you don't have to troll about it.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Nice try, but now I get you.

Assyrians are Semitic by race because they speak Semitic and claim/considered to be descendants of the ancient Semites. So Assyrians have ancient Semitic genetic roots, Semitic race and Semitic culture.
Ancient Akkadians/Assyrians belonged to a Semitic race.

Assyrians are ALLROUND Semites. They belong to a Semitic race.

Many Semitic speaking in Africa and not really Semites. Some are actually former Berbers or black Africans who speak Arabic, the language of their invaders.

Afro-Asiatic IS a language group, but a branch of it 'Semitic' is a RACE.

If you study your map, you will come to a conclusion that Semitic has got its roots around the Red Sea, since there is a lot variety of other AFRO-Asiatic languages around that area. Many AFRO-Asiatic languages are just native to Africa. And Semitic evolved from Afro-Asiatic family tree. That's  why it has been said that Semitic language AND race are from the Red Sea area.

But Assyrians, Arabs and Jews are all Semites and belong to a Semitic race. The difference is that Jews are SouthWest Semites, Assyrians are NorthWest Semites and Arabs are South Semites. Therefore there is some variation. But all of them are practically the same people who belong to the same Semitic race.

Same can be said about the Aryans. Aryans invaded India from the Iranian Plateau (BMAC). The language of the Indians is 'Indic', which is basically Dravidian with many Aryan/'Iranic' influences in it. Indians can be considered as Berbers.

Berbers are Afro-Asiatic but NOT Semitic. Berbers have their own Afro-Asiatic Berber race.

The relation between Berbers and Arabs (Semites) is similar to the relation between Aryans/Iranic from the Iranian Plateau and Indic people.

Damn, why is it so hard for you to accept that Assyrians belong to a Semitic race? What is wrong with you???
Exactly. All Semitic speakers, including Somalians and Ethiopians, belong to our race.

Just the same way all Indo-Iranian speakers, such as the Assamese, Bengali and Hindi speakers, also belong to your race. Your disgust of brown peoples and your shame of your dark race wouldn't change the fact. You are more close to Indians than to Georgians and Assyrians. Quit trolling the opposite.

YOU ARE INDO-IRANIAN. JUST LIKE INDIANS AND SRI LANKANS.

Damn, why is it so hard for you to accept that Kurds belong to a Indo-Iranian race, alongside side with South Asians? What is wrong with you?

I know what's wrong with you: Inferiority complex

mrzurnaci said:
firstly, Nineveh Plains is MINIMUM 40% Assyrian. Secondly, there's not that many Sunni Arabs in the Nineveh Plains so I'm quite confused why you bring that up.

We did discuss your 40% in an earlier post regarding "planned new  province for assyrian  in ninaveh plain " vs  the ninaveh plain as a whole . Assyrian population does not exceed 2%d in Ninaveh plain  . I'm not trying to boil your blood but Assyrian have the lowest numbers among the minority in ninevah plain . I strongly encourage you to visit and see for yourself or use simple logic .
Assyrian population in the entire iraq is : 300 thousands
Nineveh Governorate, Population . 3.5 millions  , so even if you bring every single assyrian from every city in iraq and kurdistan they will still be less than turkmans, less than Ezidis , less than shabak , less than arabs and kurds .

mrzurnaci said:
Also, why do you Kurds keep bringing up NUMBERS? Numbers do not matter, what matters is the make up. If numbers matter, why would the world listen to Kurds when there's more Arabs than Kurds? Or further, why listen to you and Arabs when Chinese and Hindus make up 2+ Billion people? See I can take that logic against you.

because my dear numbers gets you votes , votes give you power to pass the laws and structure everything to your liking . The rest of the post regarding hindus , chinese is absolut non sense and has nothing to do with what we are talking about .

mrzurnaci said:
Thirdly, the point of the Nineveh Plains Region is to manage ourselves and be away from the Sunni Arabs. Why would we side with the same people that vastly supported ISIS?

The problem with Assyrian population is that the people and the villages are too scattered and kurds and arabs moving to their neighbourhood makes them minority in their own villages . The public land in these town and villages are distributed by the government to people who work in the government and the population in towns like Telkef or taleskof have ballooned by arabs and kurds to the point that you do not recognized it any more and you would not think for a second that it is an assyrian town . Another example is Al Hamdaniya which is pushed from east and north by kurds and south and west by arabs and if you visit it now you can never tell it is an assyrian town . Going back to your earlier point you see what numbers can do and how it changes the make up .

mrzurnaci said:
Lastly, separate and establish an Assyrian country? We don't want a country, what we want is autonomy. We want to rule ourselves without someone breathing down our neck.
Let me take the wildest guess in the world, you're going to tell me KRG is going to give Assyrians autonomy in itself right? If that's the case, why doesn't the KRG do that right now? Is it against the constitution of Iraq and the KRG to have an autonomous sub-region within an autonomous region?
region-ception?
You are asking for a pair of shoes from someone who is barefoot himself . oh .... and you yourself is against him having a pair of shoes  which is really really ironic :)

Cascade said:
False equivalence. A nation is not to be compared to a family. Lol at you.
Take a number lol , Turks still claim mosul is theirs , Iranian claim that Baghdad is an iranian city (historically true ) and kurds claim that Sassanide empire and the land they occupied is theirs and assyrian with 300 thousands men women and children want to claim Assyria . 

Cascade said:
We are the owners of the land, just like native Americans are to theirs.

No one is the owner of anything and you know my views about history very well . Ownership always belong to the strong and your own history is clear evident of that .

Cascade said:
I thought you pitied the natives? Why are you contradicting yourself? Because the land thieves involve your people THIS TIME? How convenient. Look, if you hate world cultures and especially violent ones, start WITH YOUR ethnicity first and then make your way through ours.
oh come on Cascade stop twisting topics to suit your agenda . The topic was the rule Christianity as a religion played in persecuting the natives and ironically you were defending and i believe still defending christian values and so called holy books and the destruction they brought .
Now that it suits your agenda you bring the native issue , you realize that you are the one contradicting yourself . My views are clear and fairly simple .

1-Natives = were victimes of religious and colonial power .
2-Assyrian = They killed like there is no tomorrow and were proud of it and got punished exactly the way they punished others .
2-Do i consider Assyrian native like native American : absolutely not and it has never been proven nor it is a clear cut case like the native american , Many ethnics in iraq can make and defend the same claim . Just ask Ezidi kurd  and he will bombard you with evidence . He is the expert in Genetics here :), but as you know i do not care what people call themselves .

Cascade said:
You feel sympathy for native Americans (who were also brutish, committing savage rituals), and think they deserve their land, but you feel nothing towards Assyrians. Perhaps because of your agenda? We are competing with yous? But hey, you're the cynical one who thinks all human cultures are equally bad, so I thought naturally you would be against the referendum, just as you would be against an Assyrian one? But it seems like you won't be. Lol.

You made me laugh i swear with your lack of neutrality . So the natives were brutish, committing savage rituals ? You think they were praying for the christian European to come and wipe out 30 millions of them , take their lands , resources , take their children and put the rest in reservations ?. WHO  is more brutish and savage in your views ?

As for present day Assyrian i have never opposed them having an autonomy or even a country and all my posts here are prove of that . I do however question and have my doubt about that and i do not think that is doable at this stage considering that you are all abroad and with population shrinking to the non existence .

Why would i be against kurdish referendum ? There are over 5 million kurds in iraq and they have the right to establish whatever country they want to . As i said in the past and i hate repeating my self i believe it is not going to be a successful state , but still better than iraq for everyone .
Cascade said:
you're the cynical one who thinks all human cultures are equally bad?

Never said that , i said all our ancestors were equally thugs and criminals who built empires on the skulls of the other nations .Big difference from what you quoted me .  Do not get emotional Cascade and take it easy . We are just taking

Cascade said:
Btw, my post was slagging Assyrians, and yet you replied audaciously thinking I was having a go at your own people. I've had enough of your hypocrisy and blatant inconsistencies. Admit it, you're a Kurdish nationalist who thinks his culture is above others, even though you still feel deep shame about what they did to us 100 years ago. No wonder you replied so defensively, even though not one sentence in my post involved Kurdish hate - You are a Kurdish patriot who is proud of your history just as Assyrians are with theirs. It's okay, really. Just admit it.  :lol:

1-A kurd ....yes and you know we do not chose that .
2-Nationalist ....absolutely not and i detest nationalists
3-Better than others ..... we do not even have a country , so please .
4-Ashamed of crime committed by my ancestors .....absolutely yes .... aren't you ashamed of crimes committed by Assyrian ?
5-proud of my history ? the only thing i'm proud of is what i do now .The rest is non sense

Ezidi Kurd said:
Sunni Arabs subhuman negro monkeys are all DEASH and have got Ezdi blood on their hands.

Ezdi Kurds will never forget and forgive them. There will be a vendetta Ezdi stle on ALL Sunni Muslims as long my Aryan people do exist.

you forgot to insult Barzani again .

Ezidi Kurd said:
It is almst finished with this Sunni terrorist midget and his Daesh/Barzani Kurdish supporters.

Shia/Iran is coming to Hewler and f*ck your kind of traitor Kurds up. It is finished with Sunni Islam, Turkye, Barzani, Daesh. Your days are counted.

Shia militia will come for Barzani and his sons. They must die a terrible death like all Daesh.

Did Sunni Muslim Daesh Kurds really though that they would give Kirkuk away to the Turanic Mongoloid monkeys?

Kirkuk belongs to the REAL Kurds and not to the Sunni terrorist disgusting filthy Daesh/Barzani Kurds.

All disgusting filthy Muslim subumen stink big time.

disgusting, filthy monkey subcreature allah is f*ck'd big time!

I will dance on the same day when traitor Barzani will be hanged by his balls, and later on I'll pee on his grave. inshalalalalala

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1cBK3kF2bs
I swear you have  Barzanophobia which is brand new illness , Barzani is actually a very cool guy , but for some reason everytime you see this :

1954017_Page_.jpg

you become like this ......Relax he is not going to get you I promise , it is not real and only in your head  .

1375176529_fobii.png

Ezidi Kurd said:
LMAO.

First of all, I like Indians and have much more respect for Indians that Semitic period. I like their culture much more and their language.

Indians are INDIC, Kurds are IRANIC. What don't you understand about it?

Indians and Kurds are part of the INDO-European language family, like CELTIC, ITALIC, GERMANIC, HELLENIC people.

IRANIC
INDIC
ITALIC
CELTIC
GERMANIC
HELLENIC
Indic and Iranic people are both Indo-Iranians. Just like Egyptians, Ethiopians, Jews and Assyrians are Semitic.

I have nothing against Indians, Iranians and other Semites.

Are Indic and Italic people the same people? Both are INDO-European, but are they the same? Of course not. Indic people have different roots than Italic people. Same can be said about INDIC and IRANIC people.
Indic and Iranic people are a subbranch of the Indo-Iranian race, just Germans and Norwegians are of the Nordic race.

Indians and Italians are races apart. Feeble comparison. Try again. Lol.

ARYAN Kurds are NorthWest IRANIC people. Very different roots than INDIC people.
Same way Ethiopians are eastern African and Assyrians are northwest Middle Easterners = BOTH are Semitic peoples.

Indians and Iranians share a close common ancestor, thus making you virtually of the same race (that common ancestor is even more recent than the Semitic one; of Assyrians and Ethiopians). Don't worry about their skin colour. Race is skin deep.

But yeah my ARYAN race is still closer to all other IRANIC people in SouthCentral Asia than to Semitic Assyrians. My ARYAN race has nothing to do with the Semites, period
And also, your race is closer to other Indo-Iranians like Indians and Pakis. Don't exclude them because they're dark brown.

But I agree with you in here.

LMAO about the Georgians! Georgians are even much MORE West Asian than Kurds, since Kurds have some other minor non-West Asian auDNA in them. Georgians are the MOST West Asian people on this planet.
Ancient Georgians were more like you, yes. But not the modern ones, who are pretty much Slavic in nature.

Indians are Indo-European, like Celts. What is your point??? I'm Indo-Iranian, like I'm Indo-European. It means NOTHING at all. First of all I'm NorthWest Iranic like the ancient mighty ARYAN Medes. The ARYAN Medes were also NorthWest Iranic people!
You are a northwest Iranic Aryan, a subbranch of the Indo-Iranian race. Indians are an Indic branch of the Indo-Iranian race. Though some would have Dravidian mixture. Still, they are Indo-Iranian in makeup. They have long, narrow noses (if hooked), high foreheads and straight hair, like many Caucasians (especially Iranic people). Dravidians have fat noses, big lips and curly hair - Many Indians and Pakis don't even look like that.

So, as you can see, Kurds have NOTHING to do with the Semitic people/race.
Nope, but they have more in common with non-Dravidian Indians and Pakistanis.

Who said Kurds and Assyrians are related anyway?

I've much, much, much more respect for INDIC people than for Semitic people.
Of course, Indic people are your fellow Aryan brothers. We are of the lesser, subhuman Afro Semitic race. Why would want you to respect Afro monkeys like us?

You are a Semite who belongs to a Semitic race. Your ancestors were hardcore Semites. If you deny your Semitic roots, then you deny your own ancestors. If you say that your race is not Semitic, then you are NOT an Assyrian at all. Because ancient Akkadians/Assyrians were Semites, belonged to the same Semitic race like Semitic Jews and Semitic Arab.
And? Same thing could be said about your Indo-Iranian people and how you all have the same roots (Indians, Nepalese, Pakis, Afghans, etc). You seem to have a problem when I shove in Pakis and Indians with your people, where you're projecting it on the Semitic race.

nejepnerast said:
Take a number lol , Turks still claim mosul is theirs , Iranian claim that Baghdad is an iranian city (historically true ) and kurds claim that Sassanide empire and the land they occupied is theirs and assyrian with 300 thousands men women and children want to claim Assyria . 
Yes, and your point is?

No one is the owner of anything and you know my views about history very well . Ownership always belong to the strong and your own history is clear evident of that .
Okay, cool. Then don't tell Kurds to not take lands in northern Iraq. Leave it to the wildlife. Be consistent. That's your logic, is it not?

oh come on Cascade stop twisting topics to suit your agenda . The topic was the rule Christianity as a religion played in persecuting the natives and ironically you were defending and i believe still defending christian values and so called holy books and the destruction they brought .
I'm actually going by your feeble logic - natives own the land and that the destroyers are those who come from other lands.

Amazing that you bring up Europeans and Christians to placate and trivialized what Sunni Kurds did to Assyrians. Why are you still doing that? Lol.

1-Natives = were victimes of religious and colonial power .
Applies to modern Assyrians

2-Assyrian = They killed like there is no tomorrow and were proud of it and got punished exactly the way they punished others . 
They have killed a lot of people (if you're talking about 2000 years ago Lol), and maybe we got our comeuppance after that (the following 2000 years). But let's face it, we went through a lot in the past century. It's disgusting and inhumane of you to wish more Assyrian deaths and suffering. And if you that sick thought, I suggest you see a therapist.

2-Do i consider Assyrian native like native American : absolutely not and it has never been proven nor it is a clear cut case like the native american , Many ethnics in iraq can make and defend the same claim . Just ask Ezidi kurd  and he will bombard you with evidence . He is the expert in Genetics here :), but as you know i do not care what people call themselves .
Thank you for outing yourself as an anti-Assyrian and history-denyer. Just say Assyrians don't exist and that we're gypsies, Arab (or whatever BS you guys come up with). Actually, Ezidi Kurd acknowledges our existence. He traces us to ancient Akkadians/Assyrians. I only don't agree with him when he says we're part of a "Semitic race". Even he hasn't stooped as low as you did. Look, you're a typical Assyrian-hating Sunni Kurd. I guess. I should've known. But I was too nice and na?ve I guess.

You made me laugh i swear with your lack of neutrality . So the natives were brutish, committing savage rituals ? You think they were praying for the christian European to come and wipe out 30 millions of them , take their lands , resources , take their children and put the rest in reservations ?. WHO  is more brutish and savage in your views ?
Native Americans were brutal, just like Medieval Europeans. Whether Europeans were savages too or not, is not the point anyway. Clearly you haven't read about child sacrifices and other violent rituals they had. Again, you have a pathetic and blatant agenda: "Because Christian Europeans and ancient Assyrians were savages, Islamic Kurds/Turks shouldn't be ruled out. Oh and native Americans are pacifist and harmless". Try again. Lol.

As for present day Assyrian i have never opposed them having an autonomy or even a country and all my posts here are prove of that . I do however question and have my doubt about that and i do not think that is doable at this stage considering that you are all abroad and with population shrinking to the non existence .
You just said you don't want Assyrians to have an autonomy because they're a small amount. How is that reasonable?

Why would i be against kurdish referendum ? There are over 5 million kurds in iraq and they have the right to establish whatever country they want to . As i said in the past and i hate repeating my self i believe it is not going to be a successful state , but still better than iraq for everyone .
If you read my posts properly you'd also be aware about the fact that I too wasn't against the referendum. But you were the one who was talking about natives and aboriginals, and how they deserve their land. It was hypocritical of you to dismiss the fact that even Kurdistan is a stolen nation. But that was convenient since it's your country

Never said that , i said all our ancestors were equally thugs and criminals who built empires on the skulls of the other nations .Big difference from what you quoted me .  Do not get emotional Cascade and take it easy . We are just taking
Um, that was my point? You think all cultures were equally bad, Assyrians and Kurds. So why be against Assyrians ONLY and say nothing about Kurds? I'm just going by your own logic. If you what to be fair and consistent with your own logic, then also speak ill of Kurds? You're the emotional one here. All your recent posts on this forum are about Assyrians and how much you're fed up with them. Seriously, stop backpedaling and being a hypocrite..

1-A kurd ....yes and you know we do not chose that .
2-Nationalist ....absolutely not and i detest nationalists
3-Better than others ..... we do not even have a country , so please .
4-Ashamed of crime committed by my ancestors .....absolutely yes .... aren't you ashamed of crimes committed by Assyrian ?
5-proud of my history ? the only thing i'm proud of is what i do now .The rest is non sense

1. Okay. Same here.
2. Okay, but why are you being defensive about Assyrians and their ramblings about Kurds?
3. So peoples without a country are not supposed to feel proud of themselves?
4. Time is a virtue here. Kurds and Turks committed such acts within the last century. We were savages 1500-2000 years ago. Brutal empire, yes, but it was too long ago.
4. Fair enough.

Indic people are Indo-Aryan, while Iranians are simply ARYAN (Iranic)
Who are both Indo-Iranians. Doesn't mean their "Indic" and "Aryan" title should be stripped off, though. So don't panic.

indoiranianarea.gif

Ethiopians are not Semitic, but 'Kush!tic'. Semites and Kush!tes are part of meta AFRO-Asiatic family group.
Many Ethiopians speak Amharic, a Semitic language. So they're Semites. We share a common ancestor with them, just like Nepalese and Indians do with Iranic peoples.

Who cares if they're "black" or "brown". Let's no be ashamed of our darker relatives.

This fact doesn't make Semitic Assyrians less NorthWest Semitic people. Semites don't cluster with Aryan, never did and never will!
What the hell is wrong with you? Who said that we cluster with Aryans? Please learn how to read.

Indo-Iranian race doesn't exist. It is Iranic race and Indic race. Ancient Indo-Iranian evolved into modern Iranic people and Indic people.
Therefore making you a broad race of peoples. Just because the Indian guy is brown doesn't mean he is not of your race. At least you admit that ancient Iranians evolved into modern Indians and Iranians. I commend you for acknowledging that. We are getting somewhere now.

Once again, Indians are not Indo-Iranian, but imply Indo-Aryan!! Genetically Indo-Aryans are very different from ancient Indo-Iranians.
Your disgust of "n!ggers" wouldn't change this fact. You just loath the fact that swarthy people are related to you. This is not a good excuse.

Non-Dravidian Indians (those from the north) are part of your race. You are all part of the Indo-Iranian race. Aryan and Indic are just subraces of Indo-Iranian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians

Aryans (Kurds) and Dravidians (Indic) people share some (Iranian Plateau) ancestors, but not ALL ancestors. Iranian Plateau ARYAN migrated into India.
Why the heck are you equating Indic people with Dravidians? Not all Indians have a strong Dravidian admixture.

Like I told you, Dravidians have thick hair, flat noses, small foreheads and black skin. A lot of Indians, who are dark brown, have Iranid features (narrow or hooked noses, straight hair, high foreheads). The only difference is that they're brown.

Modern Georgians have nothing to do with the Slavic subhumans. When we compare modern Georgian auDNA, modern Georgians (and other Caucasus people) cluster the closest to Kurds/Iranians.
Trust me, they have eastern European roots here and there. But modern ones are more closely clustered with Circassians, Chechens and other Caucasian ethnic groups near Russia. They're just slightly related to Iranians.

Look man, Iranians are usually very swarthy and Arab looking. Georgians are not. The latter look very European. Their images say a thousand words. It doesn't matter if yous clustered close to each other a few millenias ago. Today, Georgians look distinctly European, namely like Greeks and Macedonians.

here is the evidence that Georgias are very close to West Iranic people. (Georgians are green cross and Iranians are blue square). Kurds cluster between Georgians and Iranians

nature13673-f2.jpg

kurds.jpg
Again, this diagram is based from 9000 years ago. Doesn't apply for today's races.

Wait, why is the Iranian race also clustering with Jews (pink) and Druze (purple) peoples? They're as close to yous as Georgians are. Hm?

I don't care about Indians and never denied genetic links between Iranic and Indic people.
You just did that above.

But Indians belong to an INDIC (INDO-Aryan) race and Kurds to NorthWest Iranian (Aryan) race.
That's like saying Assyrians and Lebanese people belong to one race, and North Africans to another - The former is just part of a subbranch called Levantine and the latter is Egyptian/Maghreb subrace. Still broadly Semitic with recent common ancestors.

You, Pakistanis, Afghans and Indians = All Indo-Iranian. Now one is Aryan and the other is Indic. They're STILL part of the umbrella race of INDO-IRANIAN.

NorthWest Iranic Medes, like SouthWest Iranic Persians, called themselves ARYANS. This is a fact.

Medes = NorthWest Iranic
Kurds = NorthWest Iranic
Medes = Kurds
Medes = Aryan
Kurds = Aryan

ARYAN = IRANIC

Semites have NOTING to do with it, period !!!
You're right. They don't.

Indians and Pakistanis DO THOUGH. :)

Ezidi Kurd said:
Once again there is no such thing as modern day Indo-Iranians. Those people evolved into Aryans (Iranics) and Indo-Aryans.
Who are both Indo-Iranians. Why are you so against the term when it actually EXISTS? Because it groups brown people with you?

No matter what, Assyrians are still Semitic and belong to a Semitic race. Nobody can change this fact.
Exactly. Just the same way all Indo-Iranians share a recent common ancestor, and thus belong to a BROAD Indo-Iranian race, like the Semitic race.

Nobody is denying anything.

Indic is not the same as IRANIC.
True. But both Indic and Iranic are an Indo-Iranian subtype. Just like Arabid and Assyrid are a Semitic subtype.

My dark Indo-European relatives the Indians don't belong to an Iranic (Aryan) race. They belong to an Indic race.
Again, Indic people are of your race (not your Aryan sub-race, but your umbrella Indo-Iranian race).

Do you have some issues or what? Indians are not from Africa. Indo-Iranian are NOT from Africa. While Afro-Asiatic is from Africa.
You must have horrible comprehension skills. Nobody said Indians are from Africa. But Dravidians tend to have "Negroid" features, just like Papua New Guineans do and a few native Indian Ocean islanders. Doesn't mean they're African. But they can be easily confused for Africans.

Indians have nothing to do with Africa, while Semitic people are connected to Africa and therefore to n!ggers.
Of course we're more closer to Africans than you guys will ever be. But, somehow, you're not accepting the fact that your race has close genetic ties with Indians too.

Ancient Indo-Iranians don't exist. Today we have got Iranics (ARYANS) and Indics (INDO-Aryans). We are related to each other because Aryans from the Iranian Plateau invaded India.
At least you admit there is a link between Aryans and Indians.

You can read the diagram. This diagram is based on MODERN people. Modern population is represented here.
Kurds/Persians and Caucasians cluster very close to each other. Kurds are not mentioned in this academic diagram but Kurds can even overlap with people from Caucasus.
Kurds are distinguishable from Caucasians. They look Middle Eastern. They're even culturally Middle Eastern. I don't think people would 23andme Kurds and associate them with Caucasian people. Nobody cares about DNA. They judge you by face-value. Again, you are ashamed that your neighbours are western Asians. So you try hard basing your race on the Caucasus region as hard as you want to. I guess I wouldn't blame you, because the Middle East has got a bad rap.

Jews, Turks etc. are not representative. Those are very mixed people. Those Jews are from Caucasus and Iran. And those Jews overlap with Armenians. And those Jews are even closer to Armenians than to Kurds/Persians. They are heavily mixed with people from Iran/Caucasus and Anatolia. Still, they have a different distinguish cluster which doesn't overlap with Aryans. Jews from Levant are even much more away from Caucasus/Iran.
You see what you want to see. Even your diagram tells you that Druze and Jews (Semites) are related to you. But because of your inferiority complex, you exhibit and approve of the Georgians (and Georgia is usually categorised under Eastern Europe in a few atlases). You are amazing.

Assyrians belong to a NorthWest Semitic race. Berbers are not even Semites. Semites and Berbers belong to a meta Afro-Asiatic group, though. Like Kurds and Indians belong to a Indo-Iranian meta group.
Who was talking about Berbers? There are Arabic speaking peoples in Morocco, Tunisia and Libya. They're all Semites. But they're more Negroid than Middle Eastern Semites. Just like Indians are more Dravidian Indo-Iranians than Kurds.

But I'm sure that genetic distance between Assyrians and North-Africans is smaller than genetic distance between Kurds and Indians....
Perhaps, because many North Africans do share the same skin tone as we do, except that they have broader noses and really curly hair. Whilst Indians are usually very brown in comparison to Iranian peoples, especially Kurds (who are the lightest Iranian ethnicity).

Ezidi Kurd said:
You are the one who come every time with retard statements.
Are Dravidians Indo-Iranian at the first place?

I don't know were those Dravidians are from and who they are, but they are not African and not from Africa.

While Afro-Asiatic group, which Semitic is part of, is directly from Africa.

Your people are related to n!ggers in A F R I C A .

You must make your mind very fast. Are Kurds now Dravidian people or Middle Eastern people? hahahahaha.

Pfff, you have got such a looser mentality. Very similar to other Semites.
Yep, triggered because I affiliated your race with your fellow Indians and Pakistanis. Funny thing is I accept that we're related to Africans to a degree. But you're getting salty about the Indian connection. But now I see that you're a true troll. This reaction was telling. Lol

Ezidi Kurd said:
All I know is that Kurds are DIRECT descendants of the mighty ARYAN Medes.

Like modern day Kurds, the Medes were Aryan aka NorthWest Iranic people.

The Medes were NorthWest Iranic like the Kurds. And not SouthWest Iranic, Eastern Iranic, Indic, Indo-Iranian, Dravidian etc. lol.

The mighty Aryan Medes were always evolved NorthWest Iranic people and they looked exactly like Kurds. Aryan Kurds never lost their 'Aryan/NorthWest Iranic Medes look'...

If you want to see know how a Mede looked like and want to see a Mede in real life. Go and see the real Kurds like me. When I look at the mirror and smile I see an Aryan Mede smiling back to me. I look deep into the ancient Aryan history and see the history of my people in the mirror.
Kurds don't look too different from many Assyrians, Lebanese and Armenians. Only Iranians and Afghans to the west would start to deviate and look distinct. Accept the fact that race is a continuum!

Hot Assyrian man:
24256304463_d6da2f9d46_b.jpg

Hot Kurdish man:
12534334_908972329198976_183514105_n.jpg

Idgaf what you have to say. Bring up your 9000 year old diagrams. But the image of Kurds say a thousand words. This is the brutal and ostentatious truth. Your disgust of your "Semitic" neighbours is not going to change anything. Quit trolling and accept reality: You are Middle Eastern, just like that towel head in Yemen and the camel rider in Egypt. Nobody will see you as someone from the Caucasus. Your folks look more like Assyrians than European-looking Georgians. Nobody cares if you cluster with Georgians.

I was trolling you hard in the previous posts. But you probably started to pick it up since it made you triggered. In a nutshell, the Semitic languages originated in Southern Levant, and the carriers of the proto-Semitic speakers were J1e. There is no such thing as a Semitic race, and Arabians belong to Arabid phenotype which originated in Arabia. Different from Levantines.

Kurds are inverse Assyrians. Kurds have mostly Iranic genetics with some Semitic while Assyrians are mostly Semitic with some Iranic.

Ezidi Kurd said:
I don't understand what's your problem is? Why is this so difficult to understand?

Kurds are native to their homeland = Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. And not native to the Arabian peninsula/Levant.

Assyrians are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. But actually native to the Levant, Southern Mesopotamia & Arabian Peninsula.
Nobody ever uses "Aryan" or "Semitic" to denote races. That's the problem. They don't implement language families or cultural terms to refer a race. If you want to get deeper with the race thing, then what race are the Kurds? Pontid, East Med, Iranid, Atlantid, Arabid, Armenoid, Anatolid (East Med/Armenoid mix), Dinaric, Alpinid....People usually use these terms to tell somebody's race.

Yes, Kurds and Assyrians have different geographical backgrounds. Nobody's saying that they're twins. But they have a genetic relation to some extent.

Take a look at this thread for instance (this is a race forum). A guy asks the people there to "classify" a Kurd. None use Aryan or Semitic. They use terms such as Anatolid and East Med. Same as they did for Assyrians.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?100093-Classify-the-Kurdish-Guy

Ezidi Kurd said:
I don't take opinions of a bunch of amateurs very seriously and never did. Everybody has got an opinion, even babies. Even my cat has an opinion, so also animals have opinions, lol.

What matters is science and scientific facts. We should separate emotion from science.

Races occur due to regional evolutions. Every race evolves differently and has different deep roots and different characteristics.

Kurds are NorthWest Iranic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Iranic people.
Assyrians are NorthWest Semitic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Semitic people.

Ancient Semitic people and ancient Iranian (Aryan) people had different backgrounds/deep roots and different homelands. Both races came into the existence and evolved separately.

It happens that the ancient NorthWest Iranian (Aryan) race (Medes, Persians etc.) evolved on the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains, while Semitic race evolved outside the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains.

So Aryans and Semites have different deep roots. They are separate and distinguish races with their own history.

Non-Aryan races are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains. Only Aryans are native to the Iranian Plateau. Same can be said about all other human races. Only Nordic races are native to the Northern Europe, all other non-Nordic races are not native to Northern Europe. Only Semitic races are native to SouthWest Asia. All other non-Semitic races are not native to Semitic homeland.
Okay...You know what, this race debate has gotten out of hand. We've been arguing about it for like 7 months now and we're not getting anywhere. Let's agree to disagree. Lol.

I will continue to be believe that there is no such thing as a Semitic race. A class that groups Assyrians and Saudi Arabians as one race, just because they speak the same language (when clearly Saudis and Assyrians look different). I do "believe" in a Levantine/Armenoid that includes Jews, Armenians, (some) Kurds and Turks, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Assyrians and a few Iraqi Arabs. And that's me. If you think it's amateur, then by all means do so.

Feel free to believe in your own idea of race too (Semitic, Aryan, etc). We really have to close this discussion now, because none of us are getting convinced.

Back