Sydney's weather today

I think 104F. 

You guys should try our heat! and chmala u guys are surrounded by water giving u cool breeze. 

Noon there's no cool breeze unless you live by the water, there's just lots of humidity

The power almost shut off twice!

There's meant to be thunderstorms tonight though  :jumpy:

Is it true that most homes in Australia dont have AC?

A couple years ago the summer was horrible.  I think it was about 115.  the heat was giving me bloody noses :bangin:

Noon said:
Is it true that most homes in Australia dont have AC?

A couple years ago the summer was horrible.  I think it was about 115.  the heat was giving me bloody noses :bangin:
We have 3

Herro You said:
split-system-air-con.jpg

Do you americans think we aussies live in poverty or something?

no but most of our homes have central air/heating system built into the house so it circulates all over in every room.  So its a little different.  Less awesome  :razz:

Noon said:
no but most of our homes have central air/heating system built into the house so it circulates all over in every room.  So its a little different.  Less awesome  :razz:
Yeh new homes have them.  But if your home is ancient like mine, then its much cheaper (and easier) to just put air cons everywhere

Chmalla today is the only that I decided to rest at home. I am melting.  :ranting:

On the other hand, 4 to 5 movies are out today, I might head to the theaters instead of the beach.

BRIDE WARS!

It was a wonderful 48-51 degrees today at my work i loved it i spent my whole day either outside in the sun working with the refridgeration company boys trying to fix the freezer and fridge fans. My soo called green shirt was black. Thankgod i had a singlet underneath.

TreasurE_GirL said:
So how is the 4 seasons in one day country going??? Try going to Brighton now, you'll literally freeze.

The A/C still needs to be on! I turned it off and khima pishleh gu betha!

TreasurE_GirL said:
So how is the 4 seasons in one day country going??? Try going to Brighton now, you'll literally freeze.

weather still sucks and i wouldnt go to Brighton in the summer let alone winter time hehe

Back