Sacha Baron Cohen

thomas

Is he a genius or some silly wannabe movie star?

i think he's a genius, but a really evil genius

sacha_baron_cohen-cc.jpg

borat was hilarious, his ali g character is ingenious, im willing to give bruno a chance but i can tell im not going to like it already

for someone to ask the questions he asks, say the outlandish things he says, and still keep a straight face...you have to applaud the dude.  He's incredibly skilled, but he does use his skills to make ppl look like fools....which is fine, considering he's a comedian.

I thought he did a super terrific job on Borat. At the time I saw it, it was one of the few funny films I?d seen in a long time & I was left surprised by it big time. I?ve seen him in that film with Will Farrell as well & for some reason, didn?t really think his character was all that funny. As for his latest project, I don?t have very high expectations (you can only create so many truly funny characters), but we?ll see how it turns out..

I didn't care for Borat at all.  The only funny scene to me was the nude wrestling with his Armenian pal.  Other than that it was just a lot of cringing for me.  I suspect Bruno will be more of the same.  So far my favorite Sasha Baron Cohen role was King Julian:

king-julien.jpg

He's one of the least funny celebrities out there.  Making fools, publicly, of other people is easy, it doesn't take skill, it takes cruelty.

waleeta said:
He's one of the least funny celebrities out there.  Making fools, publicly, of other people is easy, it doesn't take skill, it takes cruelty.

Whatever, mother Theresa.

MJaY said:
He's the personification of shows like X Factor and ........'s Got Talent.

Zionist.

Fair enough.

I'm sorry, but if you don't laugh at shit like this, then you officially don't have a sense of humor:

[youtube=425,350]n2CovuSFaJo[/youtube]

Back