PISTONS

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let the pistons lose today!  :angel2:

it's in miami right?? i think they're gonna win..so they could go to stupid game 7  :beee:

lightforce said:
DONT JINX IT.

ROOT for THE PISTONS VIV
:giggle:

seriously the pistonsn are sucha good team.. i think they can wiin in miami and then bring it back to detroit and take it all.. i mean they're team is "healthy" so they got nothing holding them back :mrgreen:

was that good dennis??? :giggle:

GO PISTONS :clap: :clap:

I hope they kick Miami's arse....

But I have a feeling Miami is taking the whole thing this year, just to give Shweekha O'Neal another championship ring before he retires

md2be said:
GO PISTONS :clap: :clap:

I hope they kick Miami's arse....

But I have a feeling Miami is taking the whole thing this year, just to give Shweekha O'Neal another championship ring before he retires

if miami wins it all the credit should be given to wade and not oneal and i much i dont want them to win i have feeling is the end for pistons

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If Phoenix is not in the Finals, this will be the worst NBA finals to date.  I am glad I enjoyed the playoffs up until the Pistons choked.  Oh well.  I hope my Bulls do a lot better next year. 

:grindance: :grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance:
:grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance:
:grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance:
:grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance::grindance:

Back