Perfumes that smell like ISH

BuNzZz

TALK ABOUT FREAKIN SEMMAH O DERDEH OMG flippen Bellamafia over here sprayed Gucci Envy on me...I swear I have never felt so sick...Its like on my neck and Im inhaling it :argue:

So what perfumes/colognes do you think smell like ish

You know what smells like crap for men JOOP! If Brad Pitt were to have that on...he'd be gross to me.

You guys are forgetting the worst one....Glow !!! By jlo

BuNzZz said:
Coco chanel WOW talk about grossness in a bottle

Coco is a timeless scent of sophistication and class, its beautiful!!!! No.5 on the other hand is GROSS.

Fantasy by Britney EEEEEEW
ANGEL MAKES ME WANT TO STAB MY EYES OUT

Jadore i dont know why everyone goes crazy for it

I dont like poison...yani har poison and channel#5 har ikhreh...i dont know how its a classic and a best seller

female perfumes i like
curve
givaco..i cnt spell lol [[the one w the gold in the bottle..rawr]]
blvgari
burberry
pure poison
omg so many lol

ok, for men
ANYTHING ARMANI
georgio armani
armani emperio
whtever lloll
dolce & gabbana
curve

KrayZ.. theres a new armani one that came out this year.. Black Code.. SOOOOOO good!!

guys.. i suggest you get this one this year, its hot ;)

This smells devine and i just got it as a gift :mrgreen:

lancome_hypnose_2005.jpg

Hi, im back I got a new perfume that smells like zakna

I cant believe I forgot about this one I was at the grocery earlier and some spista reeked of it so like I received it last year as a gift and I started to use it as air freshener for my car...

ISSEY MIYAKE wow !!!!

BuNzZz said:
Hi, im back I got a new perfume that smells like zakna

I cant believe I forgot about this one I was at the grocery earlier and some spista reeked of it so like I received it last year as a gift and I started to use it as air freshener for my car...

ISSEY MIYAKE wow !!!!

not answering my pms? :confused:

BuNzZz said:
TALK ABOUT FREAKIN SEMMAH O DERDEH OMG flippen Bellamafia over here sprayed Gucci Envy on me...I swear I have never felt so sick...Its like on my neck and Im inhaling it :argue:

So what perfumes/colognes do you think smell like ish

omg are you serious???

Gucci Envy!! :2hearts:

are you sure it wasnt Gucci Envy ME? cuz i dont like that one...

the worst perfume for girls has 2 b gucci rush wow that smell gives u headache for da whole day sum bad ones are diesel red polo the green bottle n dats all i could think of right now :mrgreen:

What about the new line of MAC perfumes? The green one smells like grass and the orange one smells like oranges...ewwww. I got the green one sprayed on me by a coworker...everyone thought I had just come off a soccer field.

I havent smelled the line by Mac yet hmm i should try!

OMG ANOTHER ONE WOW Lancome PARADISE...flippen zakna in a bottle!

Khleeta la shooq makhyenukh...some lady gave me a sample when it first came out mitwalee I gagged shes like you dont like it ? Im like no thats why its on sale.

Khigga Ive sniffed you before you smell KHOT!

JoooJeee I think youre right eh cause its brand new...and it has pink designs on a long skinny bottle

Gucci Rush smells OK but girls here killed it...and it only smells good on a few people cause its so strong.

Back