Nuri Kino. Help him spread the word about Ninaveh plains!

the_dave

Here is a massage from Nuri Kino. He is seeking help from volunteers who can spread the word about what is happening in Athra. Everyone can help. Just keep spreading the information about the situation to all politicians, journalists and so on. Contact Nuri if you want to help.

Quote from Nuri Kino
"This is a call to action. I am recruiting volunteers who are social-media savvy around the world to spread the word about the development in Syria and Iraq. 5 persons. 5 young pepole in every European country, US, Australia and Russia, that will take 3 hours of their lifes to write emails, spread information on fb, Twitter and Instagram. That's how you start a revolution 2014. What do you say people can you get me 5 people to give 3 hours of their life to maybe be able to save hundreds of thousands of lifes? Let's start this now. I need 5 names, that's it, in each country to organize a social media attack." 

I will post a list of emails that you later can send a massage to. Spread it to people and send the massage to the people on its list. We are working on the list, so its not out yet...

Khaya atret ASHUR!

Back