Non-Assyrian ethnic groups that has some Assyrian mix?

I know Palestinians, Lebanese, and Jordanian has some little Assyrian in their DNA.

I think some Hispanic ethnic groups have very little because I know Lebanese had immigrated into

into Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.

A lot of Armenians intermarry with Assyrians, so you'll spot a lot of Armenians that have Assyrian blood and vice versa..a lot of Assyrians with Armenian blood.

Ashuriena said:
A lot of Armenians intermarry with Assyrians, so you'll spot a lot of Armenians that have Assyrian blood and vice versa..a lot of Assyrians with Armenian blood.
Yea, heard about that too. Forgot that one LOL.

I know Pal, Jor, Lab are mix because of the Assyrian empire that when on.

GodIsGoodAllTheTime said:
Yea, heard about that too. Forgot that one LOL.

I know Pal, Jor, Lab are mix because of the Assyrian empire that when on.

you know what many can be just direct descends of assyrians. Since Assyrians used to use deportation...bring into the heartland nonassyrians and settle assyrians into the new conquerd areas.

Rumtaya said:
you know what many can be just direct descends of assyrians. Since Assyrians used to use deportation...bring into the heartland nonassyrians and settle assyrians into the new conquerd areas.
Well, this is something not everyone really thought about because some ethnic groups are not really pure like hispanic for example. I think is cool that some have some mix to our blood lol. :giggle:

Besides Armenians....

Turks, Iranians, Kurds, Levantine Arabs and Iraqis and Azerbaijanis (to a limited extent).

Back