My drought ends in 18 hours!

Herro You

Yes that's right, my last exam is tomorrow and it finishes at around 11:30am.  Conveniently, the exam is located right next to our Uni Bar, so i'm going straight there to resume my love affair with Carlsberg.  For the record, it will have been over 2 weeks since my last drink. :clap:

Be sure to kill a few brain cells to teach them a lesson for next time they make you a slave to them

Renee said:
Be sure to kill a few brain cells to teach them a lesson for next time they make you a slave to them
Try to notice the drop in the quality of my grammar in about 2 months

just dont over do it...i remember when i finished my final paper, id been up all night and then went to the uni bar ordereda bottle of wine and drank it all and passed out  :mrgreen:

shamoosey said:
just dont over do it...i remember when i finished my final paper, id been up all night and then went to the uni bar ordereda bottle of wine and drank it all and passed out  :mrgreen:
Well i'm going to hit the Carlie no later than 12pm, so I have many hours to recover!  Let's hope I don't catch the wrong train on the way home

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
I dont want less then 85% anything over that is fine with me

Good luck :bigarmhug:
Thanks, but it's tax, so anything over 65% and I'm happy!
Ashuriena said:
Awesome! Drink up! :)
I'd wuv to

Herro You said:
Thanks, but it's tax, so anything over 65% and I'm happy!I'd wuv to

I felt the same way about my Income Tax course in college. I couldn't wait for that exam to be over and i was happy to get anything over 65%. I got 74% so i was extremely happy about that.

Good luck!

goodluck dude! you're so lucky! my exams have not even started yet!
what happend to NYE? LOL

Damn, I remember my last one. I had eight exams, each three hours long (in a two week period). I was practically beamed to the pub, and proceeded to drink there and my mates flat for the next 15 or so hours. Ended up getting the train home at 9am, getting a haircut, buying a suit, then going up north to Leicester for a mate's wedding.. which resulted in more drinking and drunken antics. Good times.

Good luck.

MJaY said:
Damn, I remember my last one. I had eight exams, each three hours long (in a two week period). I was practically beamed to the pub, and proceeded to drink there and my mates flat for the next 15 or so hours. Ended up getting the train home at 9am, getting a haircut, buying a suit, then going up north to Leicester for a mate's wedding.. which resulted in more drinking and drunken antics. Good times.

Good luck.
I aspire to be more like you my jolly english friend!

Joojee, sorry, I couldn't help it!

Back