My AVN_Inspired Trip Back Home to NZ

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

As sad as I was to be leaving Canada, after spending 5 amazing months in there, my trip back home turned out to be quiet exciting. It was very AVN-inspired, and without which, the entire trip would have been worthless.

Anyway, before I left from Toronto, I saw many AVNers including cuttie, Lovemoon, ASHOOR etc.

When I landed in Vancouver, I went online and posted from there too Booqta was online she asked me for my flight number i give it and then had to got,Also too bad I couldn't meet with any AVNers in there.

Then, a day later, I arrived in Sydney, where TreasureGirl was nice and sweet enough to be waiting for me. We had a great time together in gay street , again thanks to Assyrian Voice. While there, I posted on AVN again, and word got to Booqta, and that is when she did something amazing.

Booqta, taking advantage of working in Air NZ, arranged for me to be taken care of in my next flight from Sydney to Wellington. As I was showing them the papers, they knew it was me, and took me on the side, and arranged for me to sit in business class. They asked me a few questions about how I know Booqta etc. Suffice it to say, I felt like a queen in the air, thanks to Booqta.

To make things more interesting, while boarding the plane, there was two other Assyrians on the plane as well  :giggle:  To make it more suitable for this post, and make ASHOOR happy, I will assume they were from AVN as well.

Two days later, I finally arrived in NZ.

Great trip, complimented by a great return back home, and all AVN-inspired!

I miss Canada already. Thank you AVN!

Thanks for this post Anitaaaaaaaaaa, means a lot to me ;)

I hope it inspires more people and make them realize that no travelling is fun without AVN anymore. Peachy, Renee, Booqta and many others have realized this when they went to the convention, Australia etc. And now you did too. And hope for many many more to come.

Gatherings are becoming a normal thing, it is all about AVN travelling now...it is the new trend...

ASHOOR

Many of u might not know this...but me and Anita went to the same high school when i was back in Wellington.

We both love the colour pink so we named each other *Pinky* (me) *Pinko* (her). She is a great person and for sure a great friend to have. We go waaaaaay back, to be exact i befriended Anita back in 2005.

When she posted on AVN letting us know that she had just arrived in Vancouver and will soon be boarding on another flight to go to Sydney, i thought of an idea that would make Anita feel like the princess that she is.

As not many carriers operate to Sydney and back to Wellington i figured there is a big chance she would be traveling with the air line that i work for (Air New Zealand). I double checked with her really quickly while she was still on AVN and sure enough she was.

It would of been great if i was actually working on her flight but i didnt know soon enough about her flight number to be able to arrange it.

So the next best thing was to get her upgraded to business class. So i made a few phone calls and made sure that would happen on her flight back home.

Anita reading what u posted gave me goose bumps i am glad u enjoyed business class, it was the least i could do.

Welcome home and hope to see u very soon when i move back to Welly, we will have to have an AVN gathering of our own.

You all deserve a clap  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

*and a slap for being so sweet that i wanna vomit*

I knew you were going to do that Booqta as soon as I saw you ask for her flight number.  That's pretty awesome of you.

Glad you made it back safely Anita.

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Booqta, taking advantage of working in Air NZ, arranged for me to be taken care of in my next flight from Sydney to Wellington. As I was showing them the papers, they knew it was me, and took me on the side, and arranged for me to sit in business class. They asked me a few questions about how I know Booqta etc. Suffice it to say, I felt like a queen in the air, thanks to Booqta.

Two days later, I finally arrived in NZ.

It took you 2 days to go from Sydney to Wellington?  :lol:

It only takes me 3 hrs form Sydney to Auckland  :mrgreen:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:

did you steal a blanket or at least one fork?

i have nice cutlery from air france and a nice blanket from Allitalia

Back