music files

carro

how can you change a music file to a mp3 file?  or can you do that at all?  :giggle:

i have some songs that is working on real player that i wanna change to mp3 file so it will work in my ipod , cause weird enough some real player songs are not working on my ipod :bangin:

:thankyou: :thankyou:

There are converters that can do that.  I am not sure about the rules on posting such software with the crack, so someone let me know.  I'll be more than glad to post it for you if I can.

jonadona said:
There are converters that can do that.  I am not sure about the rules on posting such software with the crack, so someone let me know.  I'll be more than glad to post it for you if I can.

Put it if you want. We got our own warez topic :D.

I'll take that as a yes!

Carro I'll upload it when I get home.

GodismyJudge said:
Put it if you want. We got our own warez topic :D.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes or anything, just trying to help somebody.
I also looked at the Warez topic but no RM converter.  Let me know if you want me to put on there.  I also have the media recorder, its good for websites that only lets you listen to the music (can't save from location, since most Assyrian music files are RM format).

Ok, here is the link for the program.

http://rapidshare.com/files/56449296/Boilsoft_Rm_to_MP3_converter.rar.html

After you download,
1 unrar
2 run the setup file
3 Copy file in the crack folder
4 right click on program shortcut and select properties
5 click on find target at the bottom
6 a folder will open up, paste the file there
7 press ok to replace existing file
now you're ready to use it.  Let me know if you need some tips to make the quality of the songs better.

its not downloading the program, they want me to upload the file and when i do  it's still turning to realplayer when its done uploading  :blink:

After you click the link, press the free button, then verify the characters by typing them in, and then click save.

If you still can't do it, just pm me your e-mail, and I will send it to you, its not a big file.

jonadona said:
I'll take that as a yes!

Carro I'll upload it when I get home.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes or anything, just trying to help somebody.
I also looked at the Warez topic but no RM converter.  Let me know if you want me to put on there.  I also have the media recorder, its good for websites that only lets you listen to the music (can't save from location, since most Assyrian music files are RM format).

I was only trying to say that we have our own warez topic so that you could upload the program ( it is okay here hehe). So that kinda the answers to your question.

Nice program bro. Thanx :D.

jonadona said:
After you click the link, press the free button, then verify the characters by typing them in, and then click save.

If you still can't do it, just pm me your e-mail, and I will send it to you, its not a big file.

im doing that, but it keeps coming up that i have to type in the characters :blink:

sorry if im a pain  :blush2: :giggle:

The file you download is a zip file.  If you have Winrar (most computers have it installed already), then just double click the file that you downloaded and press extract, then press desktop so that it will placed somewhere accessible.  That process is referred to is unrar by geeks like me. :)

I use Switch to convert my realplayer files in MP3.

Its been 2 years since my friend gave me the link to download it...
i cant remember what it was  :baby:

If no one has it here.. i will try to ask him again
  :)

Back