Massages

Where's do like to be massaged the most?

• Total voters

khas

Yes? No? Why?
For me, massages are heaven. I lalalalalalalove them. My neck and shoulders are always so stiff. I'm in need of one at the moment.

eddie Yousif said:
That was meant for you, not me   :ranting: :ranting:

Your the one with the Stiff Red Neck  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haha, no need to get upset Ed. By the looks of it, you've experienced a "knight massage" before, hence your positive feedback and reccomendation.
I having nothing further to say or spam. Thanks Ed. I wish you and knight a long and happy life. Amen.

I - like - massages

I hit myself gently with my hands, on over arms, legs etc. That's the only massage I get for free. It's the most effective way to get the blood circulation go around faster for free! I learned this from a professional massager which is my class mates aunt. It's easier to know what I exactly, if I only could show you.
If I was in Thailand I would get massages everyday! SO CHEAP! not here where I reside.

Coming from a Certified Massage Therapist---trust me massages are not only nice b/c ur able to relax and not think of anything, but you also benefit from them health wise
=]

In Japan, if a girl asks "masaji", firstly, she is Chinese and 2ndly she is offering a massage. 

In Australia of course, you get rebates of you are with Medibank Private.  I am entitled to 6 of them with my cover.

Back