Malik Mirza Bilingual Song Question

Kosovo1389

The song is Amina, and the second and fourth stanzas sound Turkish or some other regional tongue. I was wondering exactly what language is that?

The first stanz is in syriac language (assyrian) the second is turkish the third again syriac the fourth turkish an than again syriac.

I see, thank you so much, so this is the Ottoman dialect Turkish correct? Also any of the Turkish lyrics will be highly appreciated. 

Hi, no its is turkish mixed with kurdish, thats means he says two turkish words and than two kurdish...i asked my father he speaks both langauges, but sry i dont have any lyrics for that song.  By the why are you Serbian, Albanian or Assyrian?

Thank, do you have any idea which words are Turkish and which are Kurdish, I assume you mean 2 lines are Turkish and the then the other 2 are Kurdish, as the first and thir stanzas are totally in Assyrian.

I am totally Assyrian myself, I speak fluent Serbian as I had many friends form there growing up in the area and school, I can speak a few words of Albanian but very poorly I mostly understand Albanian, as some of the Serbians I grew up with had fathers who had worked in Kosovo or southern Serbia (areas like Leskovac or Novi Pazar) and learned Albanian there.

Back