League Cup Final

Expected outcome, as United wasn't really playing with any starting forwards.

The chase for four trophies begins.

Another Brazilian wins it for his team: Anderson scored the last and decisive penalty, and what a great penalty it was!

ASHOOR

Herro You said:
Its two down actually.  Club World Cup is already in the bag...I pray that they fail in all competitions.

Thats from last season mate, besides I think it should be more than 4

UCL
F.A Cup
League
Carling Cup..........adding to this it should have the

Community Shield
Uefa Super Cup
CWC.......... etc etc

Merengues said:
Thats from last season mate, besides I think it should be more than 4

UCL
F.A Cup
League
Carling Cup..........adding to this it should have the

Community Shield
Uefa Super Cup
CWC.......... etc etc
Um, the tournament was in December if my memory serves correctly, so it definitely counts as this season....Plus Manchester lost in the Super Cup to Zenit so that can't count.

Herro You said:
Um, the tournament was in December if my memory serves correctly, so it definitely counts as this season....Plus Manchester lost in the Super Cup to Zenit so that can't count.

Yer but they were from last seasons UCL win, they have to win the UCL again this year to play for the above 2 trophies again

Merengues said:
Yer but they were from last seasons UCL win, they have to win the UCL again this year to play for the above 2 trophies again
That makes no sense, since you are only in the UCL because of the previous's season's league position...

Herro You said:
That makes no sense, since you are only in the UCL because of the previous's season's league position...

They are talking about WINNING trophies not BEING in the tournaments and they also want to win them NOW like again, it doesnt matter because it looks liek UCL is there last resort, they want to win the league and the F.A cup more than the league

It's funny how when Liverpool win the League Cup (Carling Cup) it's a Mickey Mouse trophy, but when Utd win it, the trophy is important  :confused:

When Utd first played in the World Club Cup they withdrew from the FA Cup, totally devaluing the oldest Cup competition in the World for a nothing trophy.  But guess what? It's important again :confused:

Mark said:
It's funny how when Liverpool win the League Cup (Carling Cup) it's a Mickey Mouse trophy, but when Utd win it, the trophy is important  :confused:

When Utd first played in the World Club Cup they withdrew from the FA Cup, totally devaluing the oldest Cup competition in the World for a nothing trophy.  But guess what? It's important again :confused:

It's a marketing thing :) (especially with American owners)

it is mickey mouse cup .. but every trophy counts we gotta catch liverpool

overall liverpool has 58 trophies
united has 55 trophies

Back