Kids say the darndest things

khas

I remember this one family friend, she was 5 at the time and had recently cut her hair. I decided to compliment her on her new "DO"
I just want to mention that with little Assyrian children I cannot help but put on a woggy accent. Anyway, so i gave her a little pat on the head and said "hallow, cawsakh veRRy niice eleh." ...She looked at me, innocently smiled and raised her one hairy Assyrian eyebrow and said "BETAKH STEEMA" hahaha...that same day marked the cessation of any compliments I would further make.

Another one... he was 4 at the time I think. (he looks a little like Mjay as a kid haha) I was sitting down observing the little children and keeping an eye on my little cousin when all of a sudden the little ashetnaya kid says to me in his thick Assyrian accent. "masqoodeeleh, masqoodeeleh" I replied "modeeleh masqodookh?" After a long pause he finally points to 'junior ashetnaya' and says "owaaa owaa masqoodeeleh bayin azil, le makhbinneh" hahahahahaha

What's the funniest thing you've ever heard a little kid say?

GIOVANNA of course "my gorgeous sister" she is one cheeky girl and with her come backs, there is no options other than smiling/laughing.

once she took my nail polish "as usual" and decided to paint her nails, it was dropped by her and my fittet sheet was unfortunately suffering of a patch with pink colour. so i had a frown at her "never hit her" then all i hear was "khor tama ur face, khishtakh Snake".

I was telling my 5 yr old cousin Chloe of the time i had dropped her on her head!! looooooool (Its funny, now, it wasnt funny then). The opinionated little brat refused to believe me. Then she stopped. Looked at me and says "oh is that why my head is itching???" lool (she was 8 months when i dropped her)

another...:mrgreen:

Same cousin Chloe, wasnt talking to me, for some reason or another. As i was busy telling her off, my 4 yr old cousin Adam, intervenes and says "hey, you leave Chloe alone! you wanna peeth (peice) of me??"  :blink: that was my exact reaction.

lol my sister told me one  so funny this 7 year old boy was in church he bumped himself to my sister he was like to her sorry qam gamshenekh

My first cousin Ninap is 5, he one day comes up to me and asks:

Whats God's Last Name?

*i told him we would ask the priest on Sunday*

BooQta said:
My first cousin Ninap is 5, he one day comes up to me and asks:

Whats God's Last Name?

*i told him we would ask the priest on Sunday*

haha. You should have played with his mind a little "I'll tell you Gods last name if you tell me Chers last name"

Back