Kids or no Kids?

khas

I was having this conversation with a freind and she was telling me how certain she was that she dosen't want kids.
At this moment, I too do not plan on having kids nor do i want them however...views may change over time. 

I just think that once you got kids, thats it. No refund. :blink:

What do you guys think? Kids? No kids?

Kids for sure. Children are beautiful and nothing can make you happier than having your children by your side. Plus it will make your own parents proud of you. Believe me, you should have children. You might feel like it is unimportant right now, but later on you will understand how good it is to have them :)

Even in the Bible, God says "Be fruitful and multiply accross the face of the Earth" :)

PandaBear said:
Kids for sure. Children are beautiful and nothing can make you happier than having your children by your side. Plus it will make your own parents proud of you. Believe me, you should have children. You might feel like it is unimportant right now, but later on you will understand how good it is to have them :)

Even in the Bible, God says "Be fruitful and multiply accross the face of the Earth" :)

a baby is a bundle of joy, a kid is a brat.

khas said:
a baby is a bundle of joy, a kid is a brat. I love babies, but the amount of love I have for children drops.. significantly. muhaha lol. IT IS I, Mrs.Trucnhbull (Matilda)
Kids are beatiful too. I have nieces aged 7-10 years old and I love them all. They have never caused any problems for me. Oh sure they may have dropped milk on the floor when they were younger, but when you look at things in the long  run, you can see all the benefits of having children.

PandaBear said:
Kids are beatiful too. I have nieces aged 7-10 years old and I love them all. They have never caused any problems for me. Oh sure they may have dropped milk on the floor when they were younger, but when you look at things in the long  run, you can see all the benefits of having children.

I respect your opinion. :)

(Try giving birth then tell me how it was :tease:)

khas said:
I respect your opinion. :)

(Try giving birth then tell me how it was :tease:)

Well it was very good for both my two older sisters. Nothing can make them more happier than having children by their side. The same will happen for you :)

LOTS of kids!!  At least 2-3 of them.. and hopefully i can start it soon :angelnot:

one of my friends from work keeps going on about how she doesnt want kids.. i for one, think shes crazy

Definitely want kids someday(bekhlet marya), how else m I going to get a copy of myself? Sorry it's my rational egoism who took over here! he he  :giggle: :giggle:

Are you kidding me? She doesn't want kids?  :blink:

I want 100 if it is possible  :giggle:  
...but since that won't happen i want at least 5  :mrgreen:

I love kids and i want a big family.

AngelHeart said:
M I the only one here who wants two, well maximum three!?  :blush2: :blush2:

nope

atourina said:
LOTS of kids!!  At least 2-3 of them.. and hopefully i can start it soon :angelnot:

one of my friends from work keeps going on about how she doesnt want kids.. i for one, think shes crazy

maybe 4.. but thats the MAXIMUM

I have a few friends like this as well. To each their own. I would love to have 6 kids,I would be thankful for whatever I'm able to have. I would want healthy children and thank god for whatever he gives me.

Okay I have this experience because I am married and I am sure others do to who are married.

when I was single, I was like if I ever get married I am not having kids, but then when I got engaged I was like I cant wait to get married and have kids and make a family lol funny I know... and I said I would only want 1 or 2, but now that I got married. I want 4 kids :) no more then that. (But that is of course up to God) I love kids, seeing my sister in laws kids and my brother in laws kids, I want kids more...and they loveeeee me more then their uncles and aunts lol...

Can?t wait to have kids of my own,

This is so me... I don't want kids from now until 5 years later... I am just not ready for it at all.

latlee khilq and wahes

they said I would change after marriage, but it actually has gotten worse. looooool

And if I do it would be only two kids.

Kids....99999%...>When I get married, I want as many as God givesme...Or as many times as I forget to...umm..y'know :blush2:

A$HUR said:
Kids....99999%...>When I get married, I want as many as God givesme...Or as many times as I forget to...umm..y'know :blush2:
i said that to my wife , i think she nearly had a heart attack

Back