Kennedy Bakircioglu - The Assyrian Zidane

Herro You

The one and only Kennedy Bakircioglu does it again.  I hate Van Basten Martin Jol for not playing him more often.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/3294162/

(second goal)

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JLv_CmmaSk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JLv_CmmaSk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Goals at 7:00

LOL! Speaking of his celebration, he did the sign of the cross the Catholic way.  He's supposed to be Syrian Orthodox.  I noticed that a few years ago when he came on for Sweden as well.  Confused boy...

nice goal. Its good now that he is started i think he should just shave his head makes him look old with his current style.

How old is he?

Setanta replayed the game.  Kenendy was one of Ajax's best players - he set up the first goal as well.  The commentator was praising him every 2 minutes.  Kennedy is a billion times than the retard Rommedahl, who Van Basten favoured last season over Kennedy.

Kennedy played on the right wing.  I hope he remains in the team, but I am worried because Ajax signed Pantelic (a brilliant striker) and some other attackers (one from Inter) and this may affect his chances.

*Thread title has been adjusted.

Kennedy will turn 29 this year.  If Assyriska makes it to the Allsvenskan, I demand they sign him (at least on loan for a season).

Herro You said:
Kennedy will turn 29 this year.  If Assyriska makes it to the Allsvenskan, I demand they sign him (at least on loan for a season).

Not happening when Assyriska qualified for Allsvenska league 2006 did they sign any players from the Dutch league?
especially stars like Kenndy?

I haven't really seen Kennedy play but by the looks of it his past it, so a return to Assyriska might be a good option.

Hes continuously dropped by Ajax and his lost his place in the national team.

Yeah but in 2005 he actually was a star for FC Twente.  In 2007 he moved to Ajax and since then he has barely played.  Van Basten never, ever played him (I don't think he was the manager who signed him - always a bad situation for a player - having the manager who signed you leave before you establish yourself in the team).  26 appearances in over 2 years (most of them off the bench) says it all.

Of course it's a dream, but you never know - if he continues to sit on the bench at Ajax (half the time he didn't even make the bench and was told he could leave), and we get promoted then I don't think a season in the Swedish premier league would be so bad for him.  It could even improve his chances of playing in the national team again.  I know it's just a dream though....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherlands/2009/09/14/1499211/eredivisie-team-of-the-week-round-6

Read the comments (especially the first few) :lol:

Kennedy is starting to play better because Martin Jol is not using him as a winger. Last match he played 4-2-2-2.
Suarez and Cvitanich forward and Kennedy/Aisatti behind them. Kennedy plays better on that position then in a 4-3-3 system because he doesnt have the speed.

Ajax is playing better and better. With those Belgian defenders is is much better. And with Kerlon, Z? Eduardo and Pantelic they added some good players. Can't wait to see Kerlon (The Seal Dribble).

I disagree with you mate.

Ajax played a 4-3-3.  Cvitanich was up front, Suarez roamed around behind him, and Kennedy played right wing (I forget who the left winger was).  This left De Zeeuw and some other guy to clean up the midfield and spread the ball around (De Zeeuw was also superb).  

As I said, Kennedy played right wing - he was hugging the touchline all game!  However, you may have noticed otherwise as Breda began to mark him a lot closer (after he caused them early problems) and as such he had to cut inside more often to find some space (at times he had two players marking him very closely, leaving spaces to be exploited somewhere else).

I haven't seen enough of him to say whether he's better at right wing or behind the strikers - however I can say with certainty that Jol will not play him in such an important position.  If he has a future with Ajax, it's at right wing.

Kennedy starting again, in a 3-5-2 it seems.  Timosara aren't to be taken lightly - they knocked Shakhtar out of the champions league qualifiers.

Herro You said:
I disagree with you mate.

Ajax played a 4-3-3.  Cvitanich was up front, Suarez roamed around behind him, and Kennedy played right wing (I forget who the left winger was).  This left De Zeeuw and some other guy to clean up the midfield and spread the ball around (De Zeeuw was also superb). 

As I said, Kennedy played right wing - he was hugging the touchline all game!  However, you may have noticed otherwise as Breda began to mark him a lot closer (after he caused them early problems) and as such he had to cut inside more often to find some space (at times he had two players marking him very closely, leaving spaces to be exploited somewhere else).

I haven't seen enough of him to say whether he's better at right wing or behind the strikers - however I can say with certainty that Jol will not play him in such an important position.  If he has a future with Ajax, it's at right wing.

Ajax did not play 4-3-3 from what I have seen ( the whole match live at work). They had Aissati, De Zeeuw, Enoh and Kennedy as Midfielders. Suarez and Cvitanich were the attackers. Kennedy maybe played like a hanging attacker.

Where do you watch the games? Because you are not from Holland :D.
Kennedy played like a hanging winger.

GodismyJudge said:
Ajax did not play 4-3-3 from what I have seen ( the whole match live at work). They had Aissati, De Zeeuw, Enoh and Kennedy as Midfielders. Suarez and Cvitanich were the attackers. Kennedy maybe played like a hanging attacker.

Where do you watch the games? Because you are not from Holland :D.
Kennedy played like a hanging winger.
Fair enough - I was just saying that I saw Kennedinho on the right wing for the first half and most of the second, with him naturally drifting inside to gain more space as he was getting marked very closely after he caused them damage.

I watched the game on the greatest channel in the history of television - Setanta Sports (Australia).  They only rarely show Dutch league games though.

Is that cable or satellite?  I have this Sports Channel + Dutch Soccer and European Soccer( England, Italy, Spain, France, Brazilian and Champions League and Europe League)

I assume it's cable.  Or maybe it's satellite.  No idea lol.  All I know is that it satisfies my football cravings quite nicely (though the picture quality is terrible most of the time).

Well Kennedy's back to being in the stands.  He wasn't even on the bench today in Ajax's draw (emphasis on draw) away to Roda JC.

Godismyjudge is he injured or back out of favour?  If not, then he needs to move, big time.

Back