Just cuz Im back today...... U know what I have to do....

AssyrianPrince21

:sleep:

Mariah_Carey_Sexy_Cleavage_photo.jpg

:sleep:

Do your homework, read all the topics and relpy to every single topic looooooooooooooool

ps: ur cuz is coming to Canada soon, that means soon i will see u at the wedding  :mrgreen:

Lovemoon said:
Do your homework, read all the topics and relpy to every single topic looooooooooooooool

ps: ur cuz is coming to Canada soon, that means soon i will see u at the wedding  :mrgreen:

I am so confused.... lol.... what are you talking about?! lol

hahahhaah how did i know this post was going to have something to do with Mariah...

welcome back DON!

come visit canada again... :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

WB mate....

And i fully support you in the Mariah category, even though she's a dirty dirty girl!

AssyrianPrince21 said:
I am so confused.... lol.... what are you talking about?! lol
This is not the first time you are confused lol

Okay let me remind you, you forgot that your first cuz that lives in sweden is engaged to my first cuz that lives in Canada?? and ur first cuz got his Visaaaa and he is going to come to Canada soon, so as soon as he gets here we are going to have their wedding  :clap: :clap: so for sure I will see your pislaaa at the wedding  :razz: :bigarmhug:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Thanks for the welcome backs everyone....  :bigarmhug:

Hella : Thanks for the support.... LOL ... :giggle:

JooJee: Can somebody ban her please?  :shades:

Knight: Thanks!! .... and shes not dirty!! :nea:

Lovemoon:

Ohhh yahhhh...I forgottttt....... lol...

Yahhh..he's my first cuzin...I cant wait till the wedding.... Are u standing up in the wedding?????

wait...if ur related to her....are u related to me then!??!?!? :whaa:

AssyrianPrince21 said:
Lovemoon:

Ohhh yahhhh...I forgottttt....... lol...

Yahhh..he's my first cuzin...I cant wait till the wedding.... Are u standing up in the wedding?????

wait...if ur related to her....are u related to me then!??!?!? :whaa:
Standing up u mean as qarota?? nooo, but I will be at the wedding, and she is brat khalee that means I am the closest cuz she have cause i am bratat amtaa looool. and kurdii we are some how related I don't know how but we are. :shades:

Lovemoon said:
Standing up u mean as qarota?? nooo, but I will be at the wedding, and she is brat khalee that means I am the closest cuz she have cause i am bratat amtaa looool. and kurdii we are some how related I don't know how but we are. :shades:

Oh...Ok..... thats awesome.... so then ima see u at the wedding....or when he comes.... :kicking:

Back