Italians and their trickery

Herro You

Catania adopt 'short dropping'

18 November 2008 | 06:50 - AAP

Catania have come up with a creative way to score from a free kick: block the goalkeeper's vision by having players drop their shorts down in a wall.

Catania carried out the manoeuvre to perfection when Giuseppe Mascara scored in Monday morning's (AEDT) 3-2 win over Torino in Italy's Serie A.

Three Catania players dropped their shorts down near their knees so Torino goalkeeper Matteo Sereni couldn't see Mascara's kick.

"This is a strategy that (Catania coach Walter) Zenga tries continually in training," the club's chief executive Pietro Lo Monaco told RAI state radio on Monday.

Former referees coordinator Paolo Casarin called the move "unsportsmanlike and in bad taste".

"It's a trick that should not be tolerated anymore by the referees," Casarin said.

Lo Monaco responded: "A trick? I wouldn't say so.

"It's up to the referee to decide if it should be penalised, otherwise I don't see where the problem is ... Good taste is relative."

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/italy/catania-adopt-short-dropping-152233/

Bloody Italians always find a way to try and cheat the system.

Hahahahaha  There is a rule in the books that players must have proper uniform on.  I can't believe the referee allowed it. 

Where is Bani, he will have one hell of reaction to this haha.

By the way, I saw something on TV yesterday while at the GYM, and they were pointing to some players doing something weird, but I didn't understand what it was. Now I know....

ASHOOR

from gay refrees to biting your teamates penis now dropping your shorts?!??!?!?!?!?1? :ROFLMAO: welcome to the wonderful world of football!!

Back