IN ELEMENTARY....

DetroitKing

LMFAOO...DO U GUYS REMEMBER IN ELEMENTARY..WHEN U DID THIS..LMFAOO...
rlvmns.jpg

Classic mistake.  I learned that you NEVER give her the maybe option, because that's what she'll always choose.  Its got to be a yes/no answer because the more you put her on the spot, the more likely she'll cave and say yes, and the more likely you'll get a little play behind the monkey bars.

Hookah said:
Classic mistake.? I learned that you NEVER give her the maybe option, because that's what she'll always choose.? Its got to be a yes/no answer because the more you put her on the spot, the more likely she'll cave and say yes, and the more likely you'll get a little play behind the monkey bars.

That's true.  The two occasions that I received one of these in elementary/jr. high, I chose the "maybe" option.  I didn't want "yes" and I was afraid "no" would hurt their feelings.  "Maybe" was the safe choice.

Haha. When I was in elementary school, I was afraid of girls by their "cooties." As a fourth grader, the girls in the sixth grade wouldn't leave me alone.

Hip_Hop_Producer209 said:
Haha. When I was in elementary school, I was afraid of girls by their "cooties." As a fourth grader, the girls in the sixth grade wouldn't leave me alone.

:hmmm: i wonder WHY ..........? :blush2: :bigarmhug:

awwwwwwwwwwww I remember getting one of those and he also gave me this heart locket that stole from his nana and  he had to take back cause she wanted it  :ROFLMAO:

BeLLaMaFIa said:
i never got one of those so i wouldnt know..? ?:cry:

I didn't either, but I remember people making me give them to other people. "Don't look at this..." but you know every elementary school kid looks at those notes they have to pass.  :angelnot:

Back